Which country has worse looking males than Poland?

zainab

zainab

Gold
This country is a meme jfl. Even lewa who is polish gigachad is low mtn psl wise. Currys are taking our women and we can do nothing about it :lul:.
IMG 1708

IMG 1707
IMG 1706
IMG 1709

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, WeiWei, Deleted member 32285 and 12 others
@russiancel says otherwise lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You've posted 2 subhumans and 2 old MTNs to prove Poles are subhuman

During my trip on Hel Peninsula I saw plenty of zoomer blonde 190cm slavmoggers (they were Ukrainians also) and recessed German boomers white collars betabuxxers. According to your logic Germany is easy

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, MagaPutinism, 5.5psl and 4 others
yeah polish girls are ugly as sin as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, sportsmogger, Deleted member 18522 and 20 others

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, TheAbyssinian and 9 others
Polish girls mog their men to the moon and back. I saw a polish couple here in germany and the woman mogged the guy by 3 psl. No wonder majority of femcels are slavic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, bloomercel and Deleted member 28541
You dont say that. Just look at this polish man who liked me in Badoo. Real szlachta

Jozef

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, TsarTsar444 and High Cortisol Chad
I think polish people are on the extremes. Either they are beautiful Slavic moggers or inbred low class mongrels. Nothing in between

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others

During my trip on Hel Peninsula I saw plenty of zoomer blonde 190cm slavmoggers (they were Ukrainians also) and recessed German boomers white collars betabuxxers. According to your logic Germany is easy
They were born after we opened borders to EU, I guarantee you none of them had native polish father.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Mogs Armenians

I think polish people are on the extremes. Either they are beautiful Slavic moggers or inbred low class mongrels. Nothing in between
Images   2023 07 30T143112314
Download 23
Images   2023 07 30T143139754

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32285
its bc of cucked bolshevic genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Not a single psl htn on any picture :lul:
Which proves my point as a pole You are either a orc or a mogger no in between.

The only polish chad I saw was dating a black woman JFL.

• JFL
they mog ssas, curries, Eas, abos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
asian countries tbh

They look better then all ethnics still

slavistan is sfs capital of the world

I think Iranians and Levants look better than Slavic tbh.
Persians even mog and fog west europe and murica to the oblivion
IMG 1714

IMG 1712

Better pheno than med, they lose only to nordics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and BrahminBoss
Slavs should be judged before they hit the slavic 2nd puberty and become ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and p0lishsubhuman
Only advantage is that we are tall and bulky, we mogged westerners in terms of medieval combat
Gigacope, western knights dominated all

@OneTwoThree

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, bloomercel and zainab
Teracope, vikings did whatever they wanted with you
Delusional fam. Vikings were good raiders because they had high mobility with their ships. They drop off, kill and pillage the villagers, then leave before the army arrives. For example a French army would crush a band of vikings of the same size the few times they caught up to them.

Also, vikings aren’t slavics. They’re scandinavian. A tiny viking ruling class founded Russia but slavic isn’t Scandinavian.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
As a brit I can confirm this to be true. Even when it comes to height Slavs are extremes. They are either 5’5-9 subhuman midget mongrel tanned dogs

Or 6’4+ monster ogres. No inbetween

England and it's not even close. You can count the rest of the Brits here too.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Delusional fam. Vikings were good raiders because they had high mobility with their ships. They drop off, kill and pillage the villagers, then leave before the army arrives. For example a French army would crush a band of vikings of the same size the few times they caught up to them.

Also, vikings aren’t slavics. They’re scandinavian. A tiny viking ruling class founded Russia but slavic isn’t Scandinavian.
In the end, your men were blood eagled and women raped and blood eagled and that’s what counts. Not 1000 vikings vs 1000 french in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator. Ofc we haven’t fought each other because of the distance between countries. Later though we saved west from the turks.

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
England and it's not even close. You can count the rest of the Brits here too.
English women are complete ogres I agree, but men mog us.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
In the end, your men were blood eagled and women raped and blood eagled and that’s what counts. Not 1000 vikings vs 1000 french in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator. Ofc we haven’t fought each other because of the distance between countries. Later though we saved west from the turks.
Shut up retarded nigger. Everyone conquered your ass because you were defenceless farmers. Bolghars, French, Romans, Turkish, everyone beat your ass in medieval times.

Vikings were some competition to a medieval army but slavs were not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zainab
English women are complete ogres I agree, but men mog us.

Men look even worse. Voted the ugliest nation in europe by europeans for a reason

We are ugly on average but we have good hearts.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, poopoohead and Deleted member 32285
Someone post that Brad Pitt looking nigga from Poland that @St.TikTokcel found on tinder

Curries probably

To be fair, polish women aren't great looking either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 17244
To be fair, polish women aren't great looking either
The posts in this thread contradicts this tho. If the posts in this thread were to be believed thr average polish women is no less than a 7/10.

• JFL
The posts in this thread contradicts this tho. If the posts in this thread were to be believed thr average polish women is no less than a 7/10.
Yeah they're just wrong then. There are plenty of beautiful polish women, like there are beautiful women in most countries, but the average polish woman is almost british tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Jason Voorhees
8e5a27655b2b649e923c4f7231162d57

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, deadmanwalking, zainab and 1 other person
yeah polish girls are ugly as sin as well
One used to have a crush on me but she didn’t know how to date properly so ended up making out with my friend and then got with a drug dealer then broke up after a week then got with a nacry red piller then broke up after 1 week again. She also hangs out with her ex still

I go outside and I get mogged by @chawaje . Org's hindu dindus always gaslight me.

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
Screenshot 2022 04 29 00 02 43 568 Screenshot 2022 06 08 16 26 37 469 Screenshot 2022 06 08 16 28 07 542 Screenshot 2022 06 08 16 30 53 985 Screenshot 2022 06 08 16 31 57 000
This is what slightly above average young polish women look like

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 32285, zura and 2 others