Which country has worse looking males than Poland?

I go outside and I get mogged by @chawaje . Org's hindu dindus always gaslight me.
average slavic sexhaver mogs to oblivion average .org user. Muh chads.org

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
This foid looks good but has witch phenotype. And she's 19 wtf

3558627 Screenshot 2022 04 29 00 02 43 568

I've seen pole zoomers at the international folk festival held in my country and they mog us balkan gypsies brutally, all blonde and aryan looking. Same for the nazi looking ukrainians jfl. Balkan people are truly seeds from the steepest slopes of mount Lebanon

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I've seen pole zoomers at the international folk festival held in my country and they mog us balkan gypsies brutally, all blonde and aryan looking. Same for the nazi looking ukrainians jfl. Balkan people are truly seeds from the steepest slopes of mount Lebanon
Who cares about who is aryan looking when a group of hungry Balkan gypsy hounds surround you and change the map of your face.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and TsarTsar444
Who cares about who is aryan looking when a group of hungry Balkan gypsy hounds surround you and change the map of your face.
Yes but balkan people have ethnic resting face pheno, compared to the pole and ukrainians i saw, the all had these blonde blue eyed up turned nose angelic phenotypes, like fantasy elves who came to show of their superior cultural heritage with aristocratic high society dances compared to the jaunpuri tier balkan mountain primitive folk dances

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, p0lishsubhuman and Jason Voorhees
Why tf there are so many htn/chadlite in Tricities

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Why tf there are so many htn/chadlite in Tricities
Bias cause the chads usually stick with each other so it may seem like this but they’re still 0.001% of population. Also chads are more likely to leave the house.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No wonder Hitler invaded Poland first :lul::lul:

Not to mention how they behave online, in games etc. I’m so tired of hearing that cancer kurwa mac, jebane , ja pierdole. Like so fucking annoying

The purge should be irl and 24/7 in poland only

A gta V lobby

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and zainab
Pakistan and India definitely. Especially among European women, men from Pakistan and India are considered the last choice.

I got told I look like a polish drug dealer when I was 15

@zainab maybe, maybe, Russians are uglier than you due, to massive culling of their population and communism creating a dysgenic population, plus asiatic admixture, but yeah polish men are the ugliest in Europe, English, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Icelandic, all better looking than you by at least 3-4 points average polak is a 3/10 on a good day. Is pure incel tier 1/10 when he steps into any other European country.

Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Slavic “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and slavic women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men.

Slavic man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive. Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world according to women;

en.protothema.gr
The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)
No need to despair. Beauty is subjective
en.protothema.gr en.protothema.gr

Ugliest men in Europe.

View attachment 2708209

View attachment 2708210

View attachment 2708211

poles are subhuman, but dont include us russians and other better looking slavs into this,