Which country is the mogger of Europe?

D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
Honestly, I always thought it was Netherlands.

What are your thoughts

tagging only peeps i remember on this forum

@RabidRosaries @Predeterminism @Pendejo @eduardkoopman @Curry Suicide

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, delusionalretard and Deleted member 17829
idk maybe scandi or italy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Chadeep, Carpediem and 3 others
I did swiping in germany, netherlands, UK. way more chads in UK.(confirmed by other people who watched me swipe there too) netherlands and germany probably an inch or two taller tho

theres a reason people call UK "nightmare mode"

idk about the rest of europe tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and delusionalretard
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, fjor2096, delusionalretard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Malta

• +1
I did swiping in germany, netherlands, UK. way more chads in UK.(confirmed by other people who watched me swipe there too) netherlands and germany probably an inch or two taller tho

theres a reason people call UK "nightmare mode"

idk about the rest of europe tho
lol cope, UK is full of inbred subhumans. You won't find many good looking guys outside of London.

• +1
Netherlands. Mogging is 86% height

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 15827
lol cope, UK is full of inbred subhumans. You won't find many good looking guys outside of London.
I wasn’t even swiping in London, was swiping 3rd biggest city there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, delusionalretard, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Spain

• +1
I wasn’t even swiping in London, was swiping 3rd biggest city there
idk nigga British men are rightfully stereotyped as being subhumans other than the few anomalies like Henry Cavill and some models from there. The average person is an inbred potato.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, delusionalretard and Johanjohan
They are very rare here, but when there's a french chad, he always mog every other country chad

But it's very rare

• +1
idk nigga British men are rightfully stereotyped as being subhumans other than the few anomalies like Henry Cavill and some models from there. The average person is an inbred potato.
Go swipe and see for urself

• +1
  • JFL
Go swipe and see for urself
I lived there for years jfl and I did swipe - mostly subhumans. You either have that rugby jock pheno or you look like your parents are cousins.
Netherlands, Germany, Italy etc all have much better looking men on average

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, delusionalretard and Johanjohan
I lived there for years jfl and I did swipe - mostly subhumans. You either have that rugby jock pheno or you look like your parents are cousins.
Netherlands, Germany, Italy etc all have much better looking men.
Nope. Swiped in Germany Netherlands, they were all recessed pale nerds

There’s a reason people refer to UK as nightmare mode and don’t do that in Germany and Netherlands . Cos everyone is subhuman facially there

• +1
Nope. Swiped in Germany Netherlands, they were all recessed pale nerds

There’s a reason people refer to UK as nightmare mode and don’t do that in Germany and Netherlands . Cos everyone is subhuman facially there
who calls it nightmare mode? People that haven't been there?
This is how a good looking English man looks:
Joe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, delusionalretard and TrestIsBest
Netherlands and Spain imo.

No idea why anyone would mention UK. I lived there and outside of London and a few other wealthy counties most British people are ugly recessed subhumans

Even in London most of the attractive people you see aren’t even british nationals

Last edited:
  • +1
who calls it nightmare mode? People that haven't been there?
This is how a good looking English man looks:View attachment 1805754
literally everyone on this forum. they even did tests in each country and UK was the hardest. + i looked and UK were the best looking of the 3 so... correlates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Patient A, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Netherlands and Spain imo.

No idea why anyone would mention UK. I lived there and outside of London and a few other wealthy counties most British people are ugly recessed subhumans
This. They look like Slavs that ended up in western Europe somehow... only difference is that British women are even uglier than British men.

literally everyone on this forum. they even did tests in each country and UK was the hardest. + i looked and UK were the best looking of the 3 so... correlates
Idk what to tell you, i've been there for years. I tried Tinder there. Most good looking guys I saw were foreigners. The average Anglo is an inbred egg.

• +1
This. They look like Slavs that ended up in western Europe somehow... only difference is that British women are even uglier than British men.

Idk what to tell you, i've been there for years. I tried Tinder there. Most good looking guys I saw were foreigners. The average Anglo is an inbred egg.
go swipe in each country for urself man. i even had people watching and they agreed 100x gtfo of uk

• +1
Netherlands men look subhuman they only have height

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
go swipe in each country for urself man. i even had people watching and they agreed 100x gtfo of uk
even just walking around in other countries you can see a noticeable difference.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Usum, delusionalretard and 2 others
In terms of SMV probably Spain

• +1

Dude I lived in England (London) for 4 years of Uni and I can tell you the average british guy would be rated a 2 psl subhuman on this forum. Its even worse if you go to some of the poorer areas of the country, the people there legitimately look deformed or inbred

The only attractive people that live in UK are all foreigners aka non-nationals who amount to a big percentage of the total population, but the average british anglosax is absolutely disgustingly ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Usum, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
Honestly, I always thought it was Netherlands.

What are your thoughts

tagging only peeps i remember on this forum

@RabidRosaries @Predeterminism @Pendejo @eduardkoopman @Curry Suicide
if you ask girls its italians if you ask retarded forum members its always northern europe

• +1
Reactions: Usum and delusionalretard
They are very rare here, but when there's a french chad, he always mog every other country chad

But it's very rare
I thought french guys mog pretty hard no? Or is that a myth..

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, delusionalretard and Blackpilled1027
I thought french guys mog pretty hard no? Or is that a myth..
Nah, there's alot of ugly guys like me in France

BUT here the chad are the chaddest chad :lul:

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 17918
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, delusionalretard and Blackpilled1027
why do french have a reputation for being gl then
Bullshit, and now France is full of white cuck and black/arab thugs
The reputation was real like 50 years ago

Bullshit, and now France is full of white cuck and black/arab thugs
The reputation was real like 50 years ago
being french is still an SMV boost when outside of France for sure

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Blackpilled1027
i have swallowed the baguette pill my friend

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Blackpilled1027
  • +1
  • So Sad
Northern Italy

French men are not attractive, it's the women who are the most attractive. Shame that it's full of blacks and arabs and Paris is a total shithole now.

• +1
Wtf, no one said Iceland, the obvious god damn answer. Literally ubermensch country

• +1
lol not at all
How so? Extremaly tall (mogs most of the countries)
Great facial and muscle genetics (mogs most other countries)
Best male looks:female looks ratio (mogs Britain, slavic countries, literally all of east asia)

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, TUSSELEIF and delusionalretard
Meditarreaneans for sure

• +1
Maybe it’s that fact that UK women are atrocious while also still being more hypergomous than the other countries that makes it a nightmare. Idk, I don’t live in EU.

• +1
UK prestigious universities are probably the most nightmare mode place in Europe since it's where the genetic elite for much of the world end up (once you factor out all the jews there due to nepotism). Netherlands isn't actually that much taller than the rest of northern europe, there are bunch of countries all with male average heights in the 5'11-6'0 range.

• +1
Unrelated but you can slay as a HTN manlet in Balkans because most men look Like shit ogres

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, SoonToAscend, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Unrelated but you can slay as a HTN manlet in Balkans because most men look Like shit ogres
cope- montenegro average male height is 6ft. Serbs are tall too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend and delusionalretard
  • +1
Nah, British men are known for being more handsome than their female counterparts, which might not be much of an achievement. North Atlantid phenotype is the most common in this region and it is praised highly here. I think Norman Englishmen can be quite handsome.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and CEO of Sex
Norway

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF