Which crew are you on: Masculinity Crew or Prettyboy Crew?

Which crew are you on: Masculinity Crew or Prettyboy Crew?

• Total voters
Looks maesthetic here
Ok then I guess I’m maesthetic and robust prettyboy crew. What would I even pic on this poll then?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ok then I guess I’m maesthetic and robust prettyboy crew. What would I even pic on this poll then?
What's a photographic example of ideal looks (male) for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Also, for some races like blacks and abos pretty boy isn't even an option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
true bhai you need to mascmaxx :love:
I wouldn't do it with the features I was born with as it may look off, but maesthetic looks mog all other phenotypes.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
FaceApp 1661740269829
mogs for 18-24 yr foids in this generation

• +1
Reactions: Loki, ROTTING, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, ROTTING and Xangsane
I feel maesthetic has wider appeal
I think they're both very close to eachother as they're on each side of the spectrum for each category, so basically being in the middle mogs for the broadest appeal

• +1
Reactions: Loki, ROTTING, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
I think they're both very close to eachother as they're on each side of the spectrum for each category, so basically being in the middle mogs for the broadest appeal
(y) I feel prettyboy and robust prettyboy may be faddish compared to classic maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@GoldenOrderCels

• Woah
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
(y) I feel prettyboy and robust prettyboy may be faddish compared to classic maesthetic
I agree, long term maesthetic, but I think if you start out as robust prettyboy and slowly progress into measthetic over the years it would be the optimal solution. Can't stay a robust prettyboy forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Loki, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
Masculinity crew users iq mog prettyboy crew ngl jfl @ @Blackmannnns voting prettyboy crew

• +1
I agree, long term maesthetic, but I think if you start out as robust prettyboy and slowly progress into measthetic over the years it would be the optimal solution. Can't stay a robust prettyboy forever
I'm turning 25 later this year but still prettyboy. When do you think I'd "crack" into maesthetic territory?

• Hmm...
I'm turning 25 later this year but still prettyboy. When do you think I'd "crack" into maesthetic territory?
That's a hard question to answer but I think if you start training (if that's something you desire) you'll automatically slowly get into the robust prettyboy range and then you can either try to stay prettyboy or see if maesthetic suits you

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
That's a hard question to answer but I think if you start training (if that's something you desire) you'll automatically slowly get into the robust prettyboy range and then you can either try to stay prettyboy or see if maesthetic suits you
It's hard for me to train when I've got lots of other things to do. Realistically I do 10 minutes of weights, 20 minutes of cardio, 5 days a week

• +1
As I’m only 18 and like younger girls than me I’d probably go with prettyboy/ robust prettyboy. But in a couple years maesthetic probably.:p

• +1
Masculinity crew users iq mog prettyboy crew ngl jfl @ @Blackmannnns voting prettyboy crew
Majority of the users voting masculinity are most likely older users mid 20s and so on

I'm a teenager why the fuck would I want to be masculine when women my age are JB's who are attracted to pretty boys use your fucking brain.

Also "Masculinity" can always be built up unlike pretty boy which is completely genetic id rather be a pretty boy as a teen and transition into a more masculine guy as I grow older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
As I’m only 18 and like younger girls than me I’d probably go with prettyboy/ robust prettyboy. But in a couple years maesthetic probably.:p
You do look robust prettyboy bordering maesthetic

• Love it
Majority of the users voting masculinity are most likely older users mid 20s and so on

I'm a teenager why the fuck would I want to be masculine when women my age are JB's who are attracted to pretty boys use your fucking brain.

Also "Masculinity" can always be built up unlike pretty boy which is completely genetic id rather be a pretty boy as a teen and transition into a more masculine guy as I grow older

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You do look robust prettyboy bordering maesthetic
It’s 2 account owners, but yeah I think both of us are robust prettyboys tbhngl:p

• JFL
It's hard for me to train when I've got lots of other things to do. Realistically I do 10 minutes of weights, 20 minutes of cardio, 5 days a week
Yeah, it's a matter of priorities, but you can also try to do your best to keep your good collagen and stay in the prettyboy range, although lower fat percentage would definitely make your bones more prominent and place your closer to the measthetic range

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
Robust prettyboy
Who would be the most masc of that group? Which category would oussama guessoum fall under? (The passport and black t-shirt)

• +1
@pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Yeah, it's a matter of priorities, but you can also try to do your best to keep your good collagen and stay in the prettyboy range, although lower fat percentage would definitely make your bones more prominent and place your closer to the measthetic range
I think I'm gonna do the former based on my schedule, cut a little and maintain 15% bf.

• +1
Who would be the most masc of that group? Which category would oussama guessoum fall under? (The passport and black t-shirt)
White t-shirt with stubble

Oussama guessoum = robust prettyboy

• Woah
White t-shirt with stubble

Oussama guessoum = robust prettyboy
really? I thought he'd be regular prettyboy because of his smaller skull.

His lower third is enough to make him robust? I have lower third and skull size so this is lifefuel.

• +1
really? I thought he'd be regular prettyboy because of his smaller skull.
View attachment 1850090
His lower third is enough to make him robust? I have lower third and skull size so this is lifefuel.
Definitely robust here
Looks like @aBetterMii

• +1
@ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Definitely robust here
Looks like @aBetterMii
I noticed most guys I idealize also have slight UEE, compared to a lot of masc guys having hooded eyes or negative hooding like Maher.

I'm a fan of big beautiful eyes with a masc lower third. Combination looks incredibly striking and is very harmonious imo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Masculinity crew: maesthetic, masc, DOM, ogre
Prettyboy crew: cutecel, prettyboy, robust prettyboy
Robust prettyboy is ideal but hit or miss in terms of aging, so masc it is

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
I noticed most guys I idealize also have slight UEE, compared to a lot of masc guys having hooded eyes or negative hooding like Maher.

I'm a fan of big beautiful eyes with a masc lower third. Combination looks incredibly striking and is very harmonious imo.
I wish I had no UEE.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Robust prettyboy 💇🏻‍♂️💪🏼

• +1
@fucclife

• +1