Which crew are you on: Masculinity Crew or Prettyboy Crew?

Which crew are you on: Masculinity Crew or Prettyboy Crew?

• Total voters
how tf is jason mamoa a "robst prettyboy" jfl hes just a masc chad thats it. my facial bones r pretty robust for the average pretty boy, pretty square. so id say robust prettyboy. i wouldnt call someone like jason mamoa a robust pretty boy though jfl. sean mendes is more like a masc balanced pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Niklaus Mikaelson
how tf is jason mamoa a "robst prettyboy" jfl hes just a masc chad thats it. my facial bones r pretty robust for the average pretty boy, pretty square. so id say robust prettyboy. i wouldnt call someone like jason mamoa a robust pretty boy though jfl. sean mendes is more like a masc balanced pretty boy
You wouldn't say you're maesthetic?

Which crew are you on, or are supporting?
I'm supporting the Masculinity Crew (despite not being maesthetic or masc) because maesthetic/masc phenos have higher appeal here. Being maesthetic, you get both respect from your male peers and women of all ages that ogle over you.

Masculinity crew: maesthetic, masc, DOM, ogre, RTT
Prettyboy crew: cutecel, prettyboy, robust prettyboy

Pretty boys last not long (from 16? to what? 24?)
masculinity > pretty (from 18 to death)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Pretty boys last not long (from 16? to what? 24?)
masculinity > pretty (from 18 to death)
I'm a 24 year old with the prettyboy pheno, but I'd rather be maesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Clean shaven femboy crew stand up🤘🏾

I’m a golden Prettyboy but at times my dick doesn’t work because of my low T

I'd rather be maesthetic
Meant to say maesthetic too, but tbh wouldn’t mind masc either. There’s always gonna be a few decent foids into that

• +1
I think I'm maesthethic.

Anyway, you can be prettyboy if you have height, behaviour, and sexual power.

• Hmm...
I think I'm maesthethic.

Anyway, you can be prettyboy if you have height, behaviour, and sexual power.
What do you mean by behaviour?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I pick Masculinity crew but I would love to be robust pretty boy also

I noticed most guys I idealize also have slight UEE, compared to a lot of masc guys having hooded eyes or negative hooding like Maher.

I'm a fan of big beautiful eyes with a masc lower third. Combination looks incredibly striking and is very harmonious imo.
What do masculine asian guys have?

as i get older i’m leaning towards masc as it’s more sustainable in the long-term

but nothing beats the life experienced for ~5 years by prime chico. i still occasionally think about what it must have been like to have been him.

View attachment 1850012
I think he looks robust prettyboy. If he’s considered maesthetic then maybe I’m more on masc crew than I thought. This pic is actually when he’s 20 and most people post pics of him in his mid 20s so could def see maesthetic.

That being said I tend to ally with prettyboy copers more than masc copers. But a mix is ideal I think most people will atleast agree on that.
Jesus Christ I thought he was like 27 there

Which crew are you on, or are supporting?
I'm supporting the Masculinity Crew (despite not being maesthetic or masc) because maesthetic/masc phenos have higher appeal here. Being maesthetic, you get both respect from your male peers and women of all ages that ogle over you.

Masculinity crew: maesthetic, masc, DOM, ogre, RTT
Prettyboy crew: cutecel, prettyboy, robust prettyboy

im on good looking crew

masculine, because you can get more milfs that way

I used to be masc crew but then i got Nikopilled straight into the pretty looks crew

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just Cavillmaxx, look at him when he was young and look how he is now. Ideal universal appeal imo.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Masc, I don't think I have a choice

i pegged you as a pretty looks crew at first but then ofc you started talking about the maesthetics at your work and stuff

• +1
i pegged you as a pretty looks crew at first but then ofc you started talking about the maesthetics at your work and stuff
I wonder why you pegged me as pretty looks crew at first?

I wonder why you pegged me as pretty looks crew at first?
i guess because you are in that catogory yourself + you are a high status forum member and those usually are pretty pilled. It's the greycels that cream over masc

• +1
i guess because you are in that catogory yourself + you are a high status forum member and those usually are pretty pilled. It's the greycels that cream over masc
I may be in the pretty category but usually from experience, pretty girls here have a preference for maesthetic or masc rugby lads. The girls who chase after prettyboys here tend to be MTB or below.

I actually prefer to be either and have the high fighting success face of khabib and a height of 6"3 and weighing 260lbs out of the bed walking around normally with the record holder of the highest punching power

Prettyboy since I don't like facial hair and muscles on me

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Prettyboy face,masculine body with muscles.Something like kaden hammond