Which diet/Fast would be best for a one month fat loss while not loosing too much muscle mass?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

The naked man fears no pickpocket.
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
9,912
Reputation
11,357
Ive gained a good amount of fat during the summer holiday cause im retarded. I was around 18% bf before now im 20% plus my goal is 18 or below. Im quite muscular so i would preferably not want to lose much of muscle mass, I dont need to build muscle during this diet i just dont want to loose all of it. I will supplement with biking or football everyday along with Gym 4 times a week. So basically im looking for the best diet/fast that will lose fat but not too much muscle during a 1 month period. I dont care if its unhealthy or will feel horrible i really need to lose this fat before school starts.
 
calorie deficit that all or mini cut more agressive and short cut you can lose 1kg per week or even more
 

Similar threads

ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
193
i<3cats
i<3cats
Cyclotic
Replies
5
Views
126
britishbomber
britishbomber
JuicyJerry
Replies
3
Views
34
shngstaaaa107
shngstaaaa107
M
Replies
9
Views
73
mtncopecell
M
influx
Replies
3
Views
47
Norwood.c3l
Norwood.c3l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top