Which drugs should i request and would help me from my psych? [HIGH IQ CELS and PSYCHcels GTFI]

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
which direction should i go with the drugs?

ssri and snris doesnt work (+ random stupid side effects)
antipsychotics doesnt work
ritalin/amps doesnt work
beta blockers drugs (prescribed for anxiety) dont work
gabapentin didnt work / not even productive
elavil or similar drugs only work a bit (15%) and has side effects that make me disabled to do stuff (fatigue inducing)
alcohol works only 10% and not good enough for my every problem, and not a lomg term solution.
passiflora sometimes help a bit, sometimes make things worse weird

my problems are;
moderate fatigue > so im prone to sluggish side effects

moderate/severe brain fog (thought racing, confusion etc) > so im prone to worser dementia/lowIQ side effects

heavy social anxiety, moderate general anxiety > i can cope with and cure the normal anxiety via different methods and mental progress,
but my social anxiety/weirdness and high inhibness is still too high (even though i made a %20 progress on general)

lack of motivation, mild suicidal thoughts > venlafaxine helps a bit (%15) but its cons/sides are way worser so not that good

mild depression > though its lack of motivation part is moderate/severe enough, i dont feel that sad/depressed, "numb" would be the correct word to describe my mood

anything except heavy social anxiety and moderate general anxiety was non existent 3 years before

tldr:
:feelswhy::feelswhy: what should i forward my doc for him ro understand my condition better to prescribe me a drug that suits my needs better?

gonna try supplements too

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Cocaine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, FailedNormieManlet, Toth's thot and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
serotonin antagonists are my favourites

which direction should i go with the drugs?

ssri and snris doesnt work (+ random stupid side effects)
antipsychotics doesnt work
ritalin/amps doesnt work
beta blockers drugs (prescribed for anxiety) dont work
gabapentin didnt work / not even productive
elavil or similar drugs only work a bit (15%) and has side effects that make me disabled to do stuff (fatigue inducing)
alcohol works only 10% and not good enough for my every problem, and not a lomg term solution.
passiflora sometimes help a bit, sometimes make things worse weird

my problems are;
moderate fatigue > so im prone to sluggish side effects

moderate/severe brain fog (thought racing, confusion etc) > so im prone to worser dementia/lowIQ side effects

heavy social anxiety, moderate general anxiety > i can cope with and cure the normal anxiety via different methods and mental progress,
but my social anxiety/weirdness and high inhibness is still too high (even though i made a %20 progress on general)

lack of motivation, mild suicidal thoughts > venlafaxine helps a bit (%15) but its cons/sides are way worser so not that good

mild depression > though its lack of motivation part is moderate/severe enough, i dont feel that sad/depressed, "numb" would be the correct word to describe my mood

anything except heavy social anxiety and moderate general anxiety was non existent 3 years before

tldr:
:feelswhy::feelswhy: what should i forward my doc for him ro understand my condition better to prescribe me a drug that suits my needs better?

gonna try supplements too
Take adderall IR, ask to be put on a high dose like 15mg or 30mg.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
serotonin antagonists are my favourites
Nah your name is @wizard master and you have an anime avy. You have no idea what a serotonin antagonists is actually capable of doing. Yea, they literally think you favorite any psychosomatic substance, which makes perfect sense considering how ugly you are.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19036
Take adderall IR, ask to be put on a high dose like 15mg or 30mg.
doesnt work that well with stupid side effects with an horrible crash and a horrible ED. also doesnt really help with anxiety at all makes it worse and makes me act lik a crackhead, also its a looksmin too

• +1
doesnt work that well with stupid side effects with an horrible crash and a horrible ED. also doesnt really help with anxiety at all makes it worse and makes me act lik a crackhead, also its a looksmin too
What dosage do you take? With the crash, buy some weed and take magnesium and some other supplements. Also make sure to eat on it, adderall helped with anxiety for me and motivation

What dosage do you take? With the crash, buy some weed and take magnesium and some other supplements. Also make sure to eat on it, adderall helped with anxiety for me and motivation
i tried all the things you suggest me to do, these help with some stuff while making my other problems more severe. unfortunately this shit like a sudoku, u need to consider both vertical and horizontal numbers otherwise it fails both ways

• +1
i tried all the things you suggest me to do, these help with some stuff while making my other problems more severe. unfortunately this shit like a sudoku, u need to consider both vertical and horizontal numbers otherwise it fails both ways
Just drink alcohol on adderall, you'll be okay

Just drink alcohol on adderall, you'll be okay
its a good short term solution only appliable in social circumstances where im gonna fuck but gives me incredibly bad ed. i dont wanna do it long term and turn into an psychotic alcholic schizo

• JFL
Nah your name is @wizard master and you have an anime avy. You have no idea what a serotonin antagonists is actually capable of doing. Yea, they literally think you favorite any psychosomatic substance, which makes perfect sense considering how ugly you are.

you can barely string a coherent sentence together, give up

ask for a low dose of opioids. just codeine to relax you. or a benzopiazepine like xanax. dont go overboard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
ritalin/amps doesnt work

You are Black, yes? Then, it is likely that your cognition is impaired as a result of African genetics.

You will need to ask for a new form of Ritalin, perhaps long-acting form. Also, you will need to supplement with multivitamins and drugs that will increase the effect of Ritalin, such as Tyrosine. Methylphenidate(Ritalin) improves neuroplasticity over time much better than Adderall does.

Also, you will need genetic testing so you can identify your genetic variants and intelligence genes:

Upload results to Promethease:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 18603
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
You are Black, yes? Then, it is likely that your cognition is impaired as a result of African genetics.

You will need to ask for a new form of Ritalin, perhaps long-acting form. Also, you will need to supplement with multivitamins and drugs that will increase the effect of Ritalin, such as Tyrosine. Methylphenidate(Ritalin) improves neuroplasticity over time much better than Adderall does.

Also, you will need genetic testing so you can identify your genetic variants and intelligence genes:

Upload results to Promethease:

im a cumskin ethnic (but look american)

if ritalin improves neuroplasticity maybe i should try using it for a period with passiflora to bpock anxiety as much as possible. but what about the ed that it will give

its unlikely a pysch would give you a painkiller for anxiety. but you should seriously consider xanax. if anxiety is ruining your life, the effects of taking a pill are worth the positive effects of controlling anxiety. a couple of years of bad anxiety in your early years could set you far behind your peers.

I would also reccomend you avoid weed and stimulants in general.

• +1
i need to quit venlafaxine cuz it causes brain fog then i can focus on drugs that will block anxiety and make me feel energetic

its unlikely a pysch would give you a painkiller for anxiety. but you should seriously consider xanax. if anxiety is ruining your life, the effects of taking a pill are worth the positive effects of controlling anxiety. a couple of years of bad anxiety in your early years could set you far behind your peers.

I would also reccomend you avoid weed and stimulants in general.
yes weed is ok in low doses however while stimulants dodge most of the peoples anxiety they cause the exact opposite thing on me (they dont work for adhd either on me). my problem with thinking is because im thing too fast and disorganized so even if high iq i can't "see" my thoughts like they are blurred.

ask for a low dose of opioids. just codeine to relax you. or a benzopiazepine like xanax. dont go overboard.

benzos are not viable long term

im gonna talk with the psych and quit venlafaxine probably telling him that it causes severe brain fog/dewentia

you can barely string a coherent sentence together, give up
lol Imagine naming yourself wizard master and then posting something like this. We already know without saying that after five comes 4, 3, 2, 1 yet you're the only incel here making an argument to discredit what`s already an obvious virgin you sound like. But don't worry, you totally got me figured as the ugly weeaboo obsessed virgin that you are. You are the wizard master after all, you are very good at being an anime coper because anyone named what you are already knows that you have never spoken to a girl before. But I'm sure the wizard master with an anime avy knows exactly the way to a girl`s heart! I'm taking notes rn!

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, AscendingHero and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Smart
what about non stimulating adhd meds like Strattera?

it didn't do any thing for me but you can discuss it with your doctor

lol Imagine naming yourself wizard master and then posting something like this. We already know without saying that after five comes 4, 3, 2, 1 yet you're the only incel here making an argument to discredit what`s already an obvious virgin you sound like. But don't worry, you totally got me figured as the ugly weeaboo obsessed virgin that you are. You are the wizard master after all, you are very good at being an anime coper because anyone named what you are already knows that you have never spoken to a girl before. But I'm sure the wizard master with an anime avy knows exactly the way to a girl`s heart! I'm taking notes rn!
bro quit bullshittin and try to contribute to the post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Smart

didnt do anything for me either unfortunately but mirin the advice

• Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • +1
Smart

16 iwas 127iq now im 116 hope i dont turn into a brainlet:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
didnt do anything for me either unfortunately but mirin the advice
I'm sorry brother
but you tried the whole pharmacy
wish for you the best
I can't tell you anything I'm not very knowledgeable about
but Deanxit helped me be motivated a bit and uplifted my mood but you already did that I think
that list is long mf:hnghn:

• +1

cringe

16 iwas 127iq now im 116 hope i dont turn into a brainlet:feelswhy:
IQ is not that simple
you already stated you were sluggish and demotivated so probably you didn't do well in it rather than you getting fried in the head
but you know yourself best
wish you the best dude

• +1
I'm sorry brother
but you tried the whole pharmacy
wish for you the best
I can't tell you anything I'm not very knowledgeable about
but Deanxit helped me be motivated a bit and uplifted my mood but you already did that I think
that list is long mf:hnghn:
bruh whole pharmacy, maybe. but there is drugs in the list was doing the same stuff repatedly only active ingridients were different. maybe my brain needs a drug that has a different mechanism of action then these that i tried b4

• +1
bruh whole pharmacy, maybe. but there is drugs in the list was doing the same stuff repatedly only active ingridients were different. maybe my brain needs a drug that has a different mechanism of action then these that i tried b4
alot of what you are taking is the same poison differenet name type of situation

play with the doses rather than skimming through diff drugs
if you can't find anything

• +1
stfu and don't fill this thread with your shit

no, mustafa. i might send some coordinated nukes directly to your house after you're done with your goat girlfriend :lul:

• +1
no, mustafa. i might send some coordinated nukes directly to your house after you're done with your goat girlfriend :lul:
mustafa is an Islamic name you dense fuck
assyrians are christians

have you tried Bupropion, OP?

alot of what you are taking is the same poison differenet name type of situation

play with the doses rather than skimming through diff drugs
if you can't find anything
i did play with the doses lowest threshold dose, suggested doc dose, median dose but failed on every one of them unfortunately. some drugs felt "wrong" and some had side effects that i cant tolerate

Your name is literally wizard_master and you have an anime avy and are saying I'm cringe. lol You have no idea what cringe means you ugly autistic virgin.

have you tried Bupropion, OP?
This is the most pathetic thing someone could ask. Also JFL at coping with Bupropion when literally every other prescription med is far superior, they prescribe this garbage to every autist.

Nardil is the only prescription med worth getting on, it can literally turn every anime obsessed autist into a slayer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sigmamale and Deleted member 19036
Your name is literally wizard_master and you have an anime avy and are saying I'm cringe. lol You have no idea what cringe means you ugly autistic virgin.

This is the most pathetic thing someone could ask. Also JFL at coping with Bupropion when literally every other prescription med is far superior, they prescribe this garbage to every autist.

Nardil is the only prescription med worth getting on, it can literally turn every anime obsessed autist into a slayer.
they prescribe fucking ssris to everyone, i dont think bupripion mogs other drugs as it seems pretty basic and same with an ssri

they prescribe fucking ssris to everyone, i dont think bupripion mogs other drugs as it seems pretty basic and same with an ssri
Get on an MAOI like Nardil, that's the only antidepressant worth getting prescribed. Everything else you try is absolute jackshit and basically placebo. MAOIs like Nardil and Parnate make Bupropion and the just give everyone SSRIs theory look like a sugar pill because that is what it is, a garbage drug.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back