Which drugs should i request and would help me from my psych? [HIGH IQ CELS and PSYCHcels GTFI]

they prescribe fucking ssris to everyone, i dont think bupripion mogs other drugs as it seems pretty basic and same with an ssri

the reason they prescribe ssris is because they are are the safest for their profile

those i recommended are atypical and more efficient, but yeah i can't comment more on your case

@Seth Walsh may help, he's legit

Your name is literally wizard_master and you have an anime avy and are saying I'm cringe. lol You have no idea what cringe means you ugly autistic virgin.

This is the most pathetic thing someone could ask. Also JFL at coping with Bupropion when literally every other prescription med is far superior, they prescribe this garbage to every autist.

Nardil is the only prescription med worth getting on, it can literally turn every anime obsessed autist into a slayer.
How does Nardil work and what were your side effects?

Or what are common side effects
The side effect profile was bad when I first started the drug. I had daytime fatigue, insomnia, orthostatic hypotension, constipation, and had a very hard time jerking off. But it's worth it because when you first start out Nardil, you also become very hypomanic and feel high on life 24/7. I'm not joking when I say that the euphoria you feel when first starting this drug is the greatest feeling you'll ever experience.

This will fade away after a couple weeks, but this doesn't matter because eventually you'll start experiencing the true power of what a potent MAOI is capable of. Also all the side effects go away. I kid you not, this drug will turn you into a completely different person. You'll become hyper NT and extremely lowinhib. The days of you believing that you have to get every surgery under the sun will fade away once Nardil starts to fully kick in because getting with girls becomes extremely easy, it basically becomes child's play.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back