Which ethnicities do you think have the worst rates of balding?

Which ethnicities do you think have the worst rates of balding?

• Total voters
Did you not read anything in the Dms? You don't need fin. You need internal hormones fixed and a hair growth stimulant plan. Using a bulldozer to squash a fly is the dumbest shit you can think of.

also fin barely regrows hair.
No worries!

As a general rule, the better the phenotype, the more likely they are to bald

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
All caucasian races have bad balding rates. Even Dravidian curries bald, they just do it at a slower rate than northern curries because they have more abo genes in them for their hair to stay longer. If you ever look up tribal/dalit villages in South india where the most "abo" looking curries live, you can see that most of the men there are old and yet practically have full heads of hair, even though it's gray, same goes for the women. This is because these people's dna is like 80%+ Dravidian/ abo.

It's why I have a negative norwood hairline at 24, while most white guys and northern curries my age have hairlines that look like this:

Attachments

• indian-businessman-smiling-outdoors-F8GR65.jpg
    indian-businessman-smiling-outdoors-F8GR65.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All caucasian races have bad balding rates. Even Dravidian curries bald, they just do it at a slower rate than northern curries because they have more abo genes in them for their hair to stay longer. If you ever look up tribal/dalit villages in South india where the most "abo" looking curries live, you can see that most of the men there are old and yet practically have full heads of hair, even though it's gray, same goes for the women. This is because these people's dna is like 80%+ Dravidian/ abo.

It's why I have a negative norwood hairline at 24, while most white guys and northern curries my age have hairlines that look like this:
I'm 24, lebanese and have a nw1 hairline :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
I've even seen loads of northern and pakistani curries with a nw3 hairline at my age...
Same tbh, I know many Arabs with the same over 4 them. I find it funny how blacks rarely bald but natrually cut their hair super short and many purposely go bald even when they can grow full hair :feelskek::feelskek: I updated my other comment btw

• Woah
Same tbh, I know many Arabs with the same over 4 them. I find it funny how blacks rarely bald but natrually cut their hair super short and many purposely go bald even when they can grow full hair :feelskek::feelskek: I updated my other comment btw
I guess me and dad are lucky, but lots of people on his side of the family have bad balding...

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Levantines and Southern Euros

761F2A27 577E 4D9A 9177 B1A9EA30E6C1

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Cidre enjoyer and Xangsane
Anyone living around the Mediteranean sea
Southern Europeans, North Africans, Turks and Levantine arabs go bald the fastest and are the hairiest

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
Meds 100%

• +1
White Slavoids and Nerdicks bald more anyway
They too but noone beats Levantines, Turks and Med people in general.
D7CC7EFD A575 4872 8D96 45E25DC0FC15

There’s a reason Turkey is the unofficial hair transplant capital of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and 1 other person
They too but noone beats Levantines, Turks and Med people in general.
View attachment 1673580
There’s a reason Turkey is the unofficial hair transplant capital of the world
Plenty of bald white northern European people around the world wherever I go + a NW1 24-year-old levantine is typing this reply

Anyway lots of people from my dad's side of the family balded

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Middle easterns really be growing full beards at high school fr.
I had many Arab mates in school and still do today tbh but all of them save for the truly pathetic 5’2 midgets had beards and hairy arms by age 15. All the black kids had no facial hair only one had a slight goatee.
Plenty of bald white northern European people around the world wherever I go + a NW1 24-year-old levantine is typing this reply

Anyway lots of people from my dad's side of the family balded
According to the map MEDS and MENAS bald more than Nerdcucks which is odd as north East Asians come from a cold region so they’d benifit from hairy bodies more than MENAS but despite this they have no hair yet menas from the hot AF desert are hairy

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I had many Arab mates in school and still do today tbh but all of them save for the truly pathetic 5’2 midgets had beards and hairy arms by age 15. All the black kids had no facial hair only one had a slight goatee.

According to the map MEDS and MENAS bald more than Nerdcucks which is odd as north East Asians come from a cold region so they’d benifit from hairy bodies more than MENAS but despite this they have no hair yet menas from the hot AF desert are hairy
True tbh.

Makes no sense lol.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
white, Jewish and black

Don't know why Slavs have been lumped with Northern Europe...

Slavs almost always go bald. Northern Europeans still have bad rates of balding, but it isn't even close.

Don't know why Slavs have been lumped with Northern Europe...

Slavs almost always go bald. Northern Europeans still have bad rates of balding, but it isn't even close.
Couldn't fit them all in 10 categories.