Which ethnicities do you think have the worst rates of balding?

Which ethnicities do you think have the worst rates of balding?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
There are racial differences, however, in the incidence of male pattern baldness. The highest rates are found among Caucasians, followed by Afro-Caribbeans. Chinese and Japanese men have the lowest rates. For some unknown reason, this form of hair loss is does not occur among Native Americans

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FrameMogger

There are racial differences, however, in the incidence of male pattern baldness. The highest rates are found among Caucasians, followed by Afro-Caribbeans. Chinese and Japanese men have the lowest rates. For some unknown reason, this form of hair loss is does not occur among Native Americans
Might as well just die at 18 if you aren’t a Native American permanw0 gigamogger

Slavs come out the womb balding with nw4 hairline, only gets worse as they age

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, chaddyboi66, St.TikTokcel and 7 others
I think Arabs or whites. Like 30% of Arabs are bald

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, johncruz12345 and Xangsane

Which ethnicities do you think have the worst rates of coping?​

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane

I'm only 15% Native American and I think I'm NW1.5 or so (could make a case for 2):

DSC 0191

The balding isn't aggressive enough (or early enough) for me to ever be beyond NW4 at any point in my life I don't think, and even NW4 would be on my death bed or something, so I'm not concerned.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16369
Wtf I thought you're like 15. You're older than me but I look like your dad :dafuckfeels::feelswhy:
No not at all; I was born in December 1997.
My dad was a maesthetic mogger in his youth and still looks quite young for his age. What have you done?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Some data:

While the numbers are different according to different surveys, it appears that either Greece, Macedonia, or the Czech Republic has the highest rate of baldness in the world. These nations each have over 40% of men with acute hair loss

People of East Asian descent and especially Japanese, experience hair loss at one of the lowest rates in the world, and start much later in life than other places. Those that do lose hair, generally, start in their 40s and 50s rather than their 20s and 30s.

East Asians are furthest from the Mediterranean region and also have the lowest rate of baldness which does not seem to be an accident. Incidentally, their baldness rate can range from 20% to the low 30s, which is still a significant portion of the population

People from countries in northern Africa have very high percentages of baldness, from the high 30s to the low 40% range

While Iranians are in the Middle East, they have a peculiarly high rate of baldness, greater than many other countries in the region. Their population edges on 40% with male pattern baldness.

South Americans, Central Americans, and Mexicans have varying degrees of baldness. Those with a higher rate of blood directly descending from Spain are more likely to be bald. Individuals that have more Native American genes or sub-Saharan African genes have less male pattern baldness.

So, I will be voting White (both) and MENA (North African).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
No not at all; I was born in December 1997.
My dad was a maesthetic mogger in his youth and still looks quite young for his age. What have you done?
I was the fastest sperm.

I meant I look like I can pass as a man your dad's age. Not that I actually resemble you dad.

• JFL
I was the fastest sperm
I also stay away from alcohol, smoking and drugs and I pay attention to what I eat; I suppose that's why I look a lot younger than I am.

• +1
I also stay away from alcohol, smoking and drugs and I pay attention to what I eat; I suppose that's why I look a lot younger than I am.
Ye(y)

• +1
I'm only 15% Native American and I think I'm NW1.5 or so (could make a case for 2):

View attachment 1673211

The balding isn't aggressive enough (or early enough) for me to ever be beyond NW4 at any point in my life I don't think, and even NW4 would be on my death bed or something, so I'm not concerned.
You've got a good hairline for someone in their late 20s-early 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Pastacels have to be the worst diffuse thinners

Every guido in New Jersey has like 5 hairs left and they’re all absolutely slathered in grease

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
Bald native Americans were incels and got breeder out
In my tribe, long hair in males were seen as elegant and masculine. Being bald was synonymous with beta

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
Anywhere that has processed food and dairy will increase hair loss.

Tribes that stick to their natural diet such as eskimos and native american have zero hairloss to little.

Strong norwood 0-1 till death.

• +1
You've got a good hairline for someone in their late 20s-early 30s.

Unpopular opinion: NW2 looks best on most guys. I've heard some guys only recede until NW2 or so and then get no further recession, or it slows to a snail's pace, but I've not really looked into that claim.

Curiously, I have no noticeable recession at the front of the widow's peak and no noticeable diffuse thinning. Just a slight deepening of the widow's peak, creating more of an "M" shape compared to, say, when I was 19.

Edit: voted for all the White and MENA ethnicities. I'm not aware of the regional differences within those groups in terms of balding, but I know the other groups listed don't compete with them (even Indians on average).

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion: NW2 looks best on most guys. I've heard some guys only recede until NW2 or so and then get no further recession, or it slows to a snail's pace, but I've not really looked into that claim.

Curiously, I have no noticeable recession at the front of the widow's peak and no noticeable diffuse thinning. Just a slight deepening of the widow's peak, creating more of an "M" shape compared to, say, when I was 19.

oh yes some form of hairloss is ideal? All hairloss is shit and sign of some form of health issue.

oh yes some form of hairloss is ideal? All hairloss is shit and sign of some form of health issue.

I think a mild form of hairloss creates a masculine hairline and is natural and related to DHT sensitivity.

Juvenile hairlines often make males look monkey-like, I find.

• +1
I think a mild form of hairloss creates a masculine hairline and is natural and related to DHT sensitivity.

zayn hairline too low I think, but besides him no hairloss always better

No. hairloss will always be a failo even if its just minor.

This is a masculine hairline.

How would you describe my hairline?
I agree with this.
I think I'm doing pretty well for my ethnicity - I'm NW1, mixed white and Levantine, and I'm 24 and a half:
A lot of males from my dad's family are bald but oddly enough he's still got his hair.

ideal

• Woah
How would you describe my hairline?

why are you like this? You start a sentence like

"what would you describe me"

"What would you say I am in terms of PSL?"

"What category would you consider my phenotype?"

You are very very very repetitive and autistic my friend. Have you been diagnosed yet? I have a friend who is high functioning autism and asks questions exactly as you do.

also pull your hairline back and I'll tell you what norwood you are. I do know you're thinning from the front a bit.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FrameMogger
View attachment 1673242
zayn hairline too low I think, but besides him no hairloss always better

That's the perfect example.

Also, Bieber when younger. Hairloss was a looksmax for Bieber IMHO at least up to a point. It might be advancing too much now though.

In my tribe, long hair in males were seen as elegant and masculine. Being bald was synonymous with beta
Damn you actually Native American. Are you mixed and too what extent. Also what tribe are you from

why are you like this? You start a sentence like

"what would you describe me"

"What would you say I am in terms of PSL?"

"What category would you consider my phenotype?"

You are very very very repetitive and autistic my friend. Have you been diagnosed yet? I have a friend who is high functioning autism and asks questions exactly as you do.

also pull your hairline back and I'll tell you what norwood you are. I do know you're thinning from the front a bit.
I just like to ask questions a lot.

I just like to ask questions a lot.

you already know the answers to your questions.

you seem to be around norwood 1 stage.

• +1
I'll look into fin.

Did you not read anything in the Dms? You don't need fin. You need internal hormones fixed and a hair growth stimulant plan. Using a bulldozer to squash a fly is the dumbest shit you can think of.

also fin barely regrows hair.

• +1
whatever ethnicity @Baldingman1998 is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
Slavs>South Euros>North Euros>MENA. Some slavs by default have weird hairlines

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Slavs>South Euros>North Euros>MENA. Some slavs by default have weird hairlines
I've also noticed in MENA people balding happens in circles instead of crown thinning and norwooding

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345