which ethnicity of women do you avoid?

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
For me its latinas. I've seen no demographic of women cause damage to men more than mentally ill latinas. Their families and social circles are just filled with nonstop drama and chaos. Even in those fresh and it videos I see the way they think and act and I find it really unpleasant. Idk where I live most guys are into latinas but I just do not understand the appeal. @torukcel @swaggyp1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14984
Nonwhite/ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21278 and traveler
I would just avoid women all together

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Latinas are too dramatic, yes, but at least fuckable. While I find gooks absolutely repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sheboon cels. Ghetto latinas too

None I take whatever scraps a trucel like me can get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 16369
Latinas are too dramatic, yes, but at least fuckable. While I find gooks absolutely repulsive.
Reyizha
Images

asians mog and have solid values on average. Absolute cope.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
arent you on Chang side?

why u saying otherwise now

Kurds. They smell like shit and retarded in general.

arent you on Chang side?

why u saying otherwise now
On Changs side, not on Gooks side. I dont like race traitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
Whites and nonwhites

For me its latinas. I've seen no demographic of women cause damage to men more than mentally ill latinas. Their families and social circles are just filled with nonstop drama and chaos. Even in those fresh and it videos I see the way they think and act and I find it really unpleasant. Idk where I live most guys are into latinas but I just do not understand the appeal. @torukcel @swaggyp1
Thread '[REMADE] Which races of women are you NOT open to dating?' https://looksmax.org/threads/remade-which-races-of-women-are-you-not-open-to-dating.486790/

None, I like gl women in general, no racism.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Avoid non-gooks/chinks.

Uh they have big booties, there, that's the appeal.

I want my own virgin waifu Latina that I can 69 while she sucks my balls dry till I explode in her mouth and she swallows my cum 😭😭😭

I want my own virgin waifu Latina that I can 69 while she sucks my balls dry till I explode in her mouth and she swallow my cum 😭😭😭
Gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 14984

It’s for their looks more than their personalities

I truly believe something is broken in their heads

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Gooks, but I fuck all races if the woman’s hot.
It’s for their looks more than their personalities

I truly believe something is broken in their heads
Latinas are retarded due to being literal mutts. Mongrel races have mental health issues @ higher rates mulaltos are mentally unstable so are Hapas is it a suprise spics who are a mix of 3 races (BBC JBW NATIVE) are retarded