Which ethnics would do good on TInder

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
As the titles says. I have been making a fraud profile on Tinder with Burak Ozivic and I barely getting any likes. I'm talking about 15 in a week, which it just a little bit more than my regular profile. What do western-European women like?

it’s because burak = north indian lightskin indian caucasian white masterrace bro

instead use pajeet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202, didntreadlol and 4 others
levantine arabs, turks, meds and mulattos

Western Europeans consider everyone across the Oder river as ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Hector, 54UD4D3 and 1 other person
The ones that don't look like they're ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
because levantines can look white/BARELY ETHNIC, some of them anyway
mulattos don’t have much of an ethnic falio, if they look legit lightskin
turks can look ethnic or legit european. Most look med/balkan/levantine
and meds are not ethnic unless u talk about north africa or middle east lol

If meds or med looking people aren't considered ethnic, then no ethnic can do well on tinder

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
mulattos are pretty ethnic
bitches go crazy for those half white half black guys tho

Arabs have badboy halo as long as they aren’t shitskin.

because levantines can look white/BARELY ETHNIC, some of them anyway
mulattos don’t have much of an ethnic falio, if they look legit lightskin
turks can look ethnic or legit european. Most look med/balkan/levantine
and meds are not ethnic unless u talk about north africa or middle east lol
ok then no ethnic if that's the case lol.

Just be gl

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 3328
So poland is ethnic

damn son
Yes, we are considered subhuman in Western Europe and there is huge stigma around us, not only are our people there treated as second class citizens but they are okay to be hated and made fun of because of the light skin. Slayers from these places could easily slay in USA cause you are white there but in Western Europe people will treat you as ethnic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Aesthetic and turkproducer
ok then no ethnic if that's the case lol.
nah what i’m saying is not all of them are ethnic

some of those clearly will look ethnic. Depends on your definition of “ethnic” though

nah what i’m saying is not all of them are ethnic

some of those clearly will look ethnic. Depends on your definition of “ethnic” though
below north italy

Yes, we are considered subhuman in Western Europe and there is huge stigma around us, not only are our people there treated as second class citizens but they are okay to hate and make fun of because of the light skin. Slayers from these places could easily slay in USA cause you are white there but in Western Europe people will treat you as ethnic.
idk bro

there are definitely jokes about eastern european people, being construction workers and such but it’s not that bad. I live in U.K. and no one rly says much

gooks/curries get treated way worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
bitches go crazy for those half white half black guys tho
yeah but still they are still ethnic never seen any mulatto that doesn't look ethnic.

I have been making a fraud profile on Tinder with Burak Ozivic and I barely getting any likes. I'm talking about 15 in a week,
wtf?? what pictures did u use this sounds impossible to me

Caucasian Indians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, nastynas, goodman78 and 4 others
good looks don't make someone not ethnic lol
most Half black half white people dont suffer from an ethnic falio, that’s all that matters. if you suffer from an ethnic falio only then you can cry about your ethnicity imo

wtf?? what pictures did u use this sounds impossible to me

Well I used more model type pictures first and than more normal ones and it didnt matter. The likr amount was the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304-195046_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-195046_Tinder.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20200304-195038_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-195038_Tinder.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 55
most Half black half white people dont suffer from an ethnic falio, that’s all that matters. if you suffer from an ethnic falio only then you can cry about your ethnicity imo
you are mixing quadroons and Mulattos.Most Mulattos are not that good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
21 likes in a month, no messages

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304-195213_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-195213_Tinder.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 53
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Well I used more model type pictures first and than more normal ones and it didnt matter. The likr amount was the same
He is a very popular turkish model.women are not that easy to fool.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and goodman78
you are mixing quadroons and Mulattos.Most Mulattos are not that good looking.
i don’t know those terms

all i know is in U.K. and USA those typical lightskin guys slay

like this:
01D30416 A53D 4E6F 9BE0 F75E2400F625

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
no clue but i know legit people who have half white half black genes and they look like your “quadroon” example
yeah some can especially african americans as they already have some white ancestry.

• +1
West European girls prefer bbc

• +1
Reactions: SLA
i don’t know mate i’m turkish/albanian and never had a problem with white girls on dating apps lol
I think I literally have the worst location to date. Bcuz always when I do Tinder abroad I get way more likes and also women messaging me first.

• +1
White passing ethnics

Stop, youre overdoing it. Its not funny.
lol bro i never told u to stop ur shit

why u offended
I think I literally have the worst location to date. Bcuz always when I do Tinder abroad I get way more likes and also women messaging me first.
Pm pics

where u living at btw?

also even if you are “lightskin indian” most of the time u still look indian bro. Maybe use a foreign name, something spanish or hispanic if u can pass for med

why u offended

Pm pics

where u living at btw?

also even if you are “lightskin indian” most of the time u still look indian bro. Maybe use a foreign name, something spanish or hispanic if u can pass for med
My name is not Indian at all and I live in The Netherlands

Last edited:
  • +1

why u offended

Pm pics

where u living at btw?

I dont mention Turks, so theres nothing to tell me stop.

Im not offended, I laughed at your jokes and added on for the past few days, but its getting out of hand. You started doing this heavily after our argument.

And @OP if you are Indian say you are Indian. Its only a penalty if you are ugly or Tamil.

Im not offended, I laughed at your jokes and added on for the past few days, but its getting out of hand. You started doing this heavily after our argument.

And @OP if you are Indian say you are Indian. Its only a penalty if you are ugly or Tamil.
It’s not a dig to you don’t cry about it Lol

And yes u did mention turks here, discoed, etc. Idc u can keep on

Ur acting a bit soy atm ngl bro cos it’s not meant to offend you

Im not Indian but if I have Indian genetics im automatically Indian right...my white genetics mean nothing

It’s not a dig to you don’t cry about it Lol

And yes u did mention turks here, discoed, etc. Idc u can keep on

Ur acting a bit soy atm ngl bro cos it’s not meant to offend you
Na I dont ever mention Turks, I only talk about them if someone mentions Turks. And Im always respectful to Turkey, especially on Discord.

Theyre not a group of people I actively think about, theyre not relevant in my life.

You can say Im acting soy, but you changed your sig after our argument and started dogging on Indians more.
Im not Indian but if I have Indian genetics im automatically Indian right...my white genetics mean nothing
So you are half-Indian?

If you look white you are white passing.

• JFL
Na I dont ever mention Turks, I only talk about them if someone mentions Turks. And Im always respectful to Turkey, especially on Discord.

Theyre not a group of people I actively think about, theyre not relevant in my life.

You can say Im acting soy, but you changed your sig after our argument and started dogging on Indians more.
lol bro why u straight lying to my face that stuff is gay as fuck

don’t even deny u started this turks are “****” shit on here and discord

u just stopped after the argument

i’m only joking. Do u even know the meaning of my sig? How is it a dig to Indians

I called myself an ayran (which is a turkish drink) and said arab indian guy because u called me arab/indian ethnic level

if ur that bothered i’ll stop these comments but i’m not changing my sig

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
lol bro why u straight lying to my face that stuff is gay as fuck

don’t even deny u started this turks are “****” shit on here and discord

u just stopped after the argument

i’m only joking. Do u even know the meaning of my sig? How is it a dig to Indians

I called myself an ayran (which is a turkish drink) and said arab indian guy because u called me arab/indian ethnic level

if ur that bothered i’ll stop these comments but i’m not changing my sig
What did I say on Discord?

I will admit I did start the feud on the other post, but besides that Ive never shitted on Turks.