Which ethnics would do good on TInder

Do you think girls spend time thinking about what race you are, and what country you're from?

No. You're either ethnic of not ethnic in the eyes of white women.
this is retarded.women definitely prefer some non-european groups over other.
Idc ethnic is ethnic
Finish High school

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Finish High school
And @BigBoy already mentioned there are varying types of ethnic lol.
No ethnic will be preferred over a white one. At most they will match

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Finish High school
I literally said there was varying types of ethnic. Youre just mad you arent conidered white :feelshaha:

I literally said there was varying types of ethnic. Youre just mad you arent conidered white :feelshaha:
I don't live in US.People are referred to as where they are from I am georgian not 'ethnic' or whatever meme terms you are speaking of.

I don't live in US.People are referred to as where they are from I am georgian not 'ethnic' or whatever meme terms you are speaking of.
Its brutal being ethnic, i know. Youll get over it someday.

son not even worth this effort tbh

me and some other turkish gigachads aka north indian caucasian masterrace got 11 pages of this shit

me and some other turkish gigachads aka north indian caucasian masterrace got 11 pages of this shit

Its brutal being ethnic, i know. Youll get over it someday.
Over for me.time for me to visit ganges river.
Gettyimages 51899741 1024x1024

lol,don't know why indians here seem to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, turkproducer and BigBoy
Over for me.time for me to visit ganges river.
View attachment 294617

lol,don't know why indians here seem to do it.
because our smv isn’t as badly affected as theirs so they want to fuck us over tbh

at least that’s what it feels like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Yes, we are considered subhuman in Western Europe and there is huge stigma around us, not only are our people there treated as second class citizens but they are okay to be hated and made fun of because of the light skin. Slayers from these places could easily slay in USA cause you are white there but in Western Europe people will treat you as ethnic.
I'm of Slavic blood and this hurts deep down.

• JFL
I'm of Slavic blood and this hurts deep down.
it’s not that bad bro

you will definitely get a joke like “construction worker” or some shit like this in UK

but ur smv is fine as long as u arent a looksminning slav. Most slavs/balkans live like shit, high stress jobs, smoking drinking, bald etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
it’s not that bad bro

you will definitely get a joke like “construction worker” or some shit like this in UK

but ur smv is fine as long as u arent a looksminning slav. Most slavs/balkans live like shit, high stress jobs, smoking drinking, bald etc
I look like a low-tier Scottish/Irish Patrick Swayze, you'd never guess that I have Slavic blood, let alone Crimean Tatar and Kazakh blood.

• +1
I look like a low-tier Scottish/Irish Patrick Swayze, you'd never guess that I have Slavic blood, let alone Crimean Tatar and Kazakh blood.
pm pics tbh

do you have asian eyes?

pm pics tbh

do you have asian eyes?
Normal west Euro eyes. I've also DMed other people pics, I don't feel like contracting rope fever from seeing pics of myself again, sorry (JFL).

• +1
Normal west Euro eyes. I've also DMed other people pics, I don't feel like contracting rope fever from seeing pics of myself again, sorry (JFL).
i won’t share or make fun of u tbh

but ur choice ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i won’t share or make fun of u tbh

but ur choice ngl
No, I literally mean that I don't want to because I have to look at the pics. I'll send you a pic one of these days, just not today or this year even.

• +1
none lm comparson to a whlte man of the same psl