Which ethnics would do good on TInder

none

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and stuckneworleans
What did I say on Discord?

I will admit I did start the feud on the other post, but besides that Ive never shitted on Turks.
just calling us practically curries/indians whatever

anyway if ur that bothered i will stop but you’re not even indian so idk why you’re crying

i’m not changing my sig tho that is a legit dig to myself Lol

11 pages with "im less ethnic than you" again?

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3526, stuckneworleans and 2 others
just calling us practically curries/indians whatever

anyway if ur that bothered i will stop but you’re not even indian so idk why you’re crying

i’m not changing my sig tho that is a legit dig to myself Lol
I said that like 2 times, and it was a joke. Ive never said that on Discord.

If it isnt cuz of our beef you can keep doing it. I just got pissed bc it looked like you got mad I said Turks are ethnic so you started dogging on Indians more.
11 pages with "im less ethnic than you" again?
Na its finished now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and turkproducer
I said that like 2 times, and it was a joke. Ive never said that on Discord.

If it isnt cuz of our beef you can keep doing it. I just got pissed bc it looked like you got mad I said Turks are ethnic so you started dogging on Indians more.
no it’s not cos of our beef mate

i’m literally roasting myself, i call the turkish guys on here indian/curry so idk why you want me to stop doing that

when it seems like one of ur goals to bring us down to the other ethnicities “ethnic levels” tbh

and no u are entitled to whatever opinion u want about turks. I know my opinion isn’t biased that’s all

no it’s not cos of our beef mate

i’m literally roasting myself, i call the turkish guys on here indian/curry so idk why you want me to stop doing that

when it seems like one of ur goals to bring us down to the other ethnicities “ethnic levels” tbh

and no u are entitled to whatever opinion u want about turks. I know my opinion isn’t biased that’s all
I dont wanna continue arguing over this.

Youre calling them indian/curry bc of our beef and what I said, as a joke, to knock on the fact I made the little joke of Turk=Indian, which I said twice. I never said you were Indian, I said you were ethnic.

If you want to call it that way that is a "goal" of mine. You dont want to be considered ethnic because you want to be superior to us, when you are us. Thats my issue, the fact you and other Turks look down on other ethnics and consider yourself white when you arent.

And if it isnt cuz of our beef, continue doing it, I dont mind.

I dont wanna continue arguing over this.

Youre calling them indian/curry bc of our beef and what I said, as a joke, to knock on the fact I made the little joke of Turk=Indian, which I said twice. I never said you were Indian, I said you were ethnic.

If you want to call it that way that is a "goal" of mine. You dont want to be considered ethnic because you want to be superior to us, when you are us. Thats my issue, the fact you and other Turks look down on other ethnics and consider yourself white when you arent.

And if it isnt cuz of our beef, continue doing it, I dont mind.
I don’t look down on any other ethnics

idk how many times i need to say this bro some turks are white and some turks are ethnic due to the ottoman empire they had.

It encompassed middle east, north africa, eastern and south europe. So obviously some people will be white and some people will not

if you think i’m ethnic that’s fine, i don’t think my experience conforms to this but that is ur opinion👍🏼

I don’t look down on any other ethnics

idk how many times i need to say this bro some turks are white and some turks are ethnic due to the ottoman empire they had.

It encompassed middle east, north africa, eastern and south europe. So obviously some people will be white and some people will not

if you think i’m ethnic that’s fine, i don’t think my experience conforms to this but that is ur opinion👍🏼
I dont think you know what I mean by ethnic. An ethnic is someone that isnt from Europe.

You can be a white-passing ethnic, but still ethnic.

As the titles says. I have been making a fraud profile on Tinder with Burak Ozivic and I barely getting any likes. I'm talking about 15 in a week, which it just a little bit more than my regular profile. What do western-European women like?
Gandy

I dont think you know what I mean by ethnic. An ethnic is someone that isnt from Europe.

You can be a white-passing ethnic, but still ethnic.
That’s more to do with cultural beliefs rather than actual phenotype/the way u look

if that’s what u believe that’s fine

i don’t see how a turk with mostly eastern/south european blood can be ethnic but i guess he is only a “white passing ethnic” despite being from europe

and it’s just funny how u go on about greeks being white/european yet they have the same dna haplogroup as turks.

i also find it funny how you attempt to bring me down even when i mentioned i am albanian too, but if i did not mention this i knew u would consider this “non ethnic”

i don’t care anymore tbh, u can think what u like, my experiences do not conform to ur notions

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
That’s more to do with cultural beliefs rather than actual phenotype/the way u look

if that’s what u believe that’s fine

i don’t see how a turk with mostly eastern/south european blood can be ethnic but i guess he is only a “white passing ethnic” despite being from europe

and it’s just funny how u go on about greeks being white/european yet they have the same dna haplogroup as turks.

i also find it funny how you attempt to bring me down even when i mentioned i am albanian too, but if i did not mention this i knew u would consider this “non ethnic”

i don’t care anymore tbh, u can think what u like, my experiences do not conform to ur notions
You do have a point there, when you say you are Albanian I think of you as less ethnic.

But Albanians are still ethnic looking on a large scale, I know a bunch of Albanian kids and only 1 could pass as white.

I only said Greeks are white cuz u mentioned them, idk if they are. Ive only met 3 Greek kids and theyve looked white, I thought they were native Americans until they said they were from Greece. But Im uneducated in this department.

It isnt about your DNA per say, but how you look.

Btw as Ive said, being ethnic does not mean you look ethnic. Im not saying youre gonna be treated as an ethnic, I said youre ethnic. I myself am not treated like an ethnic despite being ethnic looking. You wont be treated that way bc you are EE looking.

We can agree to disagree.

If they’re good looking than maybe

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You do have a point there, when you say you are Albanian I think of you as less ethnic.

But Albanians are still ethnic looking on a large scale, I know a bunch of Albanian kids and only 1 could pass as white.

I only said Greeks are white cuz u mentioned them, idk if they are. Ive only met 3 Greek kids and theyve looked white, I thought they were native Americans until they said they were from Greece. But Im uneducated in this department.

Btw as Ive said, being ethnic does not mean you look ethnic. Im not saying youre gonna be treated as an ethnic, I said youre ethnic. I myself am not treated like an ethnic despite being ethnic looking. You wont be treated that way bc you are EE looking.

you said 2 before

this is what i mean by you try to upgrade how ethnic a certain nationality is lol

and when i mean i don’t get treated as an ethnic i mean there are a fair amount of people say i look or am white, even though there are many turks who look less ethnic than me.

albanians are mostly white passing, turkey is somewhat white passing as a whole. That is your fair unbiased opinion right there👍🏼

• +1

world is not black and white.taking all non-europeans into one group 'ethnic' is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
you said 2 before

this is what i mean by you try to upgrade how ethnic a certain nationality is lol

and when i mean i don’t get treated as an ethnic i mean there are a fair amount of people say i look or am white, even though there are many turks who look less ethnic than me.

albanians are mostly white passing, turkey is somewhat white passing as a whole. That is your fair unbiased opinion right there👍🏼
Tbh Ive been able to tell who is ethnic and who isnt far before PSL and have been right 95% of the time. Other people will say said person is white, but theyll turn out to be from a white-passing ethnic country. Other people cant tell.

My white passing albanian friend also said Albanians dont look white jfl.

I disagree, but it is what it is. Good luck son, we arent changing each others minds.
world is not black and white.taking all non-europeans into one group 'ethnic' is retarded.
That is how I see it.

• +1
because levantines can look white/BARELY ETHNIC, some of them anyway
mulattos don’t have much of an ethnic falio, if they look legit lightskin
turks can look ethnic or legit european. Most look med/balkan/levantine
and meds are not ethnic unless u talk about north africa or middle east lol
I can instantly tell if someone is Turkish irl tbh there's something about their pheno that makes them look ethnic regardless of their skin color

• +1
Tbh Ive been able to tell who is ethnic and who isnt far before PSL and have been right 95% of the time. Other people will say said person is white, but theyll turn out to be from a white-passing ethnic country. Other people cant tell.

I disagree, but it is what it is. Good luck son, we arent changing each others minds.

That is how I see it.
im romanian and albanians are like the most aryan looking bastards in the balkans wtf do u talk about, talking about the new generation, only con is they seem to be short
theyre definitely white if you ask me

• +1

Greeks on average are more gypsy looking than Albanians tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and turkproducer
  • +1

That is how I see it.
obviously if u search for this shit in someone’s face u can tell where someone is from Lol

normies don’t care that much. As long as u look a little bit less ethnic than a levantine arab you’re white to them
I can instantly tell if someone is Turkish irl tbh there's something about their pheno that makes them look ethnic regardless of their skin color
where do you live?

and yeah they sometimes have central asian eyes tbh

but i still stand by what i said, the majority in the north, west (european side) have european genes, and a lot of them look white passing

and equally, in the south east, they resemble more middle eastern types because of the kurdish and syrian admixture

it’s also important to remember that you live in Eastern Europe right? A lot of these countries hate Turks for taking over that region in the past, so will generally paint them as “dirty muslims” or whatever

Last edited:
  • +1
that's not how it works.There are big differences between non-europeans.
Yes there is. But being ethnic doesnt mean failo, it just means being ethnic.
obviously if u search for this shit in someone’s face u can tell where someone is from Lol

normies don’t care that much. As long as u look a little bit less ethnic than a levantine arab you’re white to them
Nah I can just tell, idk how. I dont have to examine their face, but most people arent like me.

And true, just look a decent bit white and theyll consider you white.

that's not how it works.There are big differences between non-europeans.
where are u from? ur quite educated on this topic ngl

for a white guy anyway

To clarify the albanian topic:

Full on albanians that didnt get raced mixed are 100% white passing, but this is a very rare occurence.
Most albanians are mixed with turkish, serbian and so on genes.
In my case, my family comes from kosovo (kosovo is serbia lol) and we probably got race mixed with turks because of our religion and somewhat ridiculous looks.

• +1
Yes there is. But being ethnic doesnt mean failo, it just means being ethnic.
you don't get it non-europeans are not all considered same people don't see armenians and africans the same.so why group them into one single group?

you don't get it non-europeans are not all considered same people don't see armenians and africans the same.so why group them into one single group?
I do get it. I consider them all ethnics of varying degrees.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I do get it. I consider them all ethnics of varying degrees.
8059665168 5626d78fcb b

• JFL
I get it you faggot. Certain countries look white so are white. But they are not white, they are still ethnic.
use actual terms like european and non-european.

• +1
why do you group non-europeans as one group when they are different?
I classify them all as ethnic. In the U.S. white means something very specific.

Here anyone who isnt white is a minority. Maybe its different in Europe. That might be where the confusion comes from.

But @Aesthetic said Southern Euopeans are considered ethnic by Northern Europeans so it shoildnt be any better there.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 2205
Try me?

Attachments

• IMG_20200305_000552.jpg
    IMG_20200305_000552.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Do you think girls spend time thinking about what race you are, and what country you're from?

No. You're either ethnic of not ethnic in the eyes of white women.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and BigBoy
Do you think girls spend time thinking about what race you are, and what country you're from?

agreed son

but don’t you find it a little controversial how curries/blacks here attempt to make me admit i am “ethnic” when i don’t get told i am foreign or ask me stupid questions about the countries i’m from?

• +1
agreed son

but don’t you find it a little controversial how curries/blacks here attempt to make me admit i am “ethnic” when i don’t get told i am foreign or ask me stupid questions about the countries i’m from?
If someone is trying to make you admit something like that it's already over for them lol.

• JFL
If someone is trying to make you admit something like that it's already over for them lol.
tbh i don’t see the point, i’m not delusional about where i am from.

the best u can do is just accept where ur from man

a lot to do with this shit is completely cultural btw. Christian/European halo is legit

me (caucasian ethnic)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
Jfl it makes sense now why you got mad I think everyone outside of Europe is ethnic. You are ethnic.
ethnic is not a real genetic term.

• +1

Yep, if you're white - better hope you're 6' to even get a passing glance from a white woman. If you're ethnic to her, she'll spread her legs wide open. It's not the men who vote for open border policies :D

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3526, turkproducer and 2 others