Which Europe Country creates the best chads?

who fucking cares about the average of the US, the average isnt ur competition

all of these average stats are the stupidest copes

go out in any medium to large sized american city and enter a club with younger people

the average height will be significantly higher and you WILL get mogged
this is very true. the average guy doesn't get shit, you are competing with actual moggers

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and viniciz
who fucking cares about the average of the US, the average isnt ur competition

all of these average stats are the stupidest copes

go out in any medium to large sized american city and enter a club with younger people

the average height will be significantly higher and you WILL get mogged
just coping man

at least i got my face and my growth plates are still open

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
this is very true. the average guy doesn't get shit, you are competing with actual moggers

its so stupid how many of the people here try to act so knowledgeable and etc and then completely skip over simple things when forming their opinions

everyone knows that the top percentile men get the women, thats ur competition not the fucking 50 percentile, the 90+ percentile

jfl if these ppl think that 90+ percentile men are 175 overrrrr

• JFL
albania

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
its so stupid how many of the people here try to act so knowledgeable and etc and then completely skip over simple things when forming their opinions

everyone knows that the top percentile men get the women, thats ur competition not the fucking 50 percentile, the 90+ percentile

nigga let me cope in peace god fucking damn JFL

• JFL

applies to dickpill too, average may be like 5 but slayers are 7

do u have blue eyes blonde hair if yes u will slay just lose weight bhai!!!!!

blue eyes blonde hair is overrated in general when stated like that, blonde hair blue eyes is shit if u dont have the right undertones

can even be death tier tbh makes u look like a pussy

blonde hair is realistically only good if ur tan or have very very very specific undertones

6'2 tbh, 6ft is average in europe

yea i said 6 ft though cause you can somewhat comfortably appear 6'2 while out in public if ur 6 ft barefoot with just using 1 inch lifts and airforces

blue eyes blonde hair is overrated in general when stated like that, blonde hair blue eyes is shit if u dont have the right undertones

can even be death tier tbh makes u look like a pussy

blonde hair is realistically only good if ur tan or have very very very specific undertones
in spain it is a big halo

in spain it is a big halo

ik blud im spanish, only actual blonde blonde kid in my school when i lived there

if ur pale it looks like shit though

only looked good when i went surfing in summer

winter is brutal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
IMG 8626

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, sub5c3l and northern mogger
North Spain/Italy

• JFL
Norway creates a lot of light brown haired Chads
D47BC210 5175 4D44 83C9 A6F57509443D
7A4C2095 EAF9 4CCE B9CE 1535A97364F7
F22281C0 34CA 4527 8C7D 0970910C82D9
A394FE23 8AD1 4BF4 BF5B 2EAA75320A73

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
studies, proof? you cant just claim stuff for the sake off it

im also not biased im med myself and i do know that you do see good bones in meds overall, but i havent seen bad bones on proper nords for the most part

if anything they tend to have good bones as well, idk where ur claims are coming for do you have some sort of paper or atleast picture to show what ur trying to say?

the average testosterone for men in nord countries vs med is essentially the same, yet men in nord countries are taller on average one indicates a higher production of certain hormones and even then its not that significant to where it would lead to a meaningful discrepancy in the bones between a med vs a nord
There is some truth to his statement about nordics being recessed. Nordics have A LOT more osteoporosis than other countries. First of all, these countries have a lack of sunlight and therefore vitamin d which is crucial for bone development, but that is water. However, I have another fact that is literally water. In Norway at least (I haven't checked the other nordics, but its probably very similar) the Magnesium-level in tap water is much lower than other countries because of minerals/groundwater or some shit and that could definitely be a reason for all the recession.

There is some truth to his statement about nordics being recessed. Nordics have A LOT more osteoporosis than other countries. First of all, these countries have a lack of sunlight and therefore vitamin d which is crucial for bone development, but that is water. However, I have another fact that is literally water. In Norway at least (I haven't checked the other nordics, but its probably very similar) the Magnesium-level in tap water is much lower than other countries because of minerals/groundwater or some shit and that could definitely be a reason for all the recession.

interesting, all nords ive met have been decent looking

ill look into this though thanks for the info

med women prefer nords, nord women prefer dark looks on meds

peacocking is very real, as a med as long as ur not manlet which is unlikely if u go clubbing in nord countries you will stand out a lot more and have much more success and overall appeal than all the people that look somewhat alike, same with a nord going to med countries, you stick out 10x more

contrast is everything in all aspects of life
Be honest. Have you ever been to Italy and scandanavia?

Be honest. Have you ever been to Italy and scandanavia?

ive spent 3 months in milan, fashion week happened around that time too so there were plenty of norwegian,danish and swedish people and models that i met there during that time

i plan on going to scandanavia as well soon though

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
ive spent 3 months in milan, fashion week happened around that time too so there were plenty of norwegian,danish and swedish people and models that i met there during that time

i plan on going to scandanavia as well soon though
When you go to scandanavia report back. The average scandanavian person mogs the daylight out of the average Italian. I’ve been to both places it’s a payop

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and dragomaxxer
Britain and I'm 100% serious. British WASPs mog everyone in europe to the ground with their high class looks, style and elegance.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Britain and I'm 100% serious. British WASPs mog everyone in europe to the ground with their high class looks, style and elegance.
@AspiringMogger have you been to London anytime? Just go to any posh area in London like Kensington, Chelsea and you'll see high class chads amd stacies everywhere. I'm not joking. You can ask @Ricky212 @SecularIslamist @N1666

• +1
Reactions: N1666, SecularIslamist and Ricky212
@AspiringMogger have you been to London anytime? Just go to any posh area in London like Kensington and you'll see high class chads amd stacies. I'm not joking. You can ask @Ricky212 @SecularIslamist @N1666
They are ethnics without a passport having traveled to bumfuck nowhere. All I saw when I was in London was curries, Somalis and Jamaicans.

The best looking place on earth is scandanavia. I’ve travelled to more than 35 countries. On average people in scandanavia (not Sweden) looks significantly better.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Jason Voorhees
They are ethnics without a passport having traveled to bumfuck nowhere. All I saw when I was in London was curries, Somalis and Jamaicans.

The best looking place on earth is scandanavia. I’ve travelled to more than 35 countries. On average people in scandanavia (not Sweden) looks significantly better.
Fair. Ive never been to Scandinavian countries. I should specify that I wasn't talking about thr average brit I was only talking about the upper class brits from rich neighbourhoods. The average brit is a recessed mouthbreather indeed.

Fair. Ive never been to Scandinavian countries. I should specify that I wasn't talking about thr average brit I was only talking about the upper class brits from rich neighbourhoods. The average brit is a recessed mouthbreather indeed.
With all due respect. This might be the biggest cope in all of PSL. There is no significant correlation between parents wealth and the supposed looks level of wealthy suburb kids. It’s all a haze. They might wear a suit/casual business atire, but their skulls aren’t any different.

With all due respect. This might be the biggest cope in all of PSL. There is no significant correlation between parents wealth and the supposed looks level of wealthy suburb kids. It’s all a haze. They might wear a suit/casual business atire, but their skulls aren’t any different.
I wasn't talking about parents wealth. I wss talking about class. It's a subtle but important distinction. Every hood nigga can turn into drop shipping grifter and become rich but one cannot move up social classes. They are more rigid. The upper classes have historically had acces to better healthcare better resources and had a disposable income that they can spend towards looking their best and generally married and had kids with people who were better looking and of the same or higher social status so the rich end up with a better genetic pool. They are taller, stronger and healthier looking. Atleast that is how it is in England from what I understand because the british have had an elitist society with clear class divisions since thr middle ages.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and sub5c3l
Denmark Norway Sweden

why are you asking this if you can't choose where you will be born

Netherlands maybe.

Unironically, pre-social media white Americans. Full of Chad's, take a look at those MTV cancoon shows, pool would be full of them. Shit was before they were immersed in goyslop total Jewish control low T