Which Europe Country creates the best chads?

UK cause Med + Nord = UK.

Shit zoomer thread as usual that can’t keep track of its thread topic. Typical adhd mentality..

Britain and I'm 100% serious. British WASPs mog everyone in europe to the ground with their high class looks, style and elegance.
What are British WASPs?

@AspiringMogger have you been to London anytime? Just go to any posh area in London like Kensington, Chelsea and you'll see high class chads amd stacies everywhere. I'm not joking. You can ask @Ricky212 @SecularIslamist @N1666
Bank completely mogs.

Last edited:
what's your definition of "often"? Cause you're well above average there, average zoomer is 5'11
every day that I go to school, sometimes in the shopping hall, once a week in the gym

every day that I go to school, sometimes in the shopping hall, once a week in the gym
dunno man, I live in a country with an average height less than 1 inch below Finland's, I very rarely see 6'5+ guys and when I do they really stick out. Must be your perception, 6'3 is very solidly tall anywhere.

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
dunno man, I live in a country with an average height less than 1 inch below Finland's, I very rarely see 6'5+ guys and when I do they really stick out. Must be your perception, 6'3 is very solidly tall anywhere.
6'3 don't even stick out here. 6'5 start to be tall here

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
6'3 don't even stick out here. 6'5 start to be tall here
That isn't true, legit 6'3 stands out even in the Netherlands and actual 6'5 is borderline comically giant irl, but you do you, I'm tired of arguing with rotters like you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
That isn't true, legit 6'3 stands out even in the Netherlands and actual 6'5 is borderline comically giant irl, but you do you, I'm tired of arguing with rotters like you.
I don't think I stand out here, but true let's stop arguing
Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max