"Which famous guy would you fuck" - A forum thread with 1000 pages (in girls forum)

Download

nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angel, Deleted member 2846 and Zygos4Life
Is that Hungarian?

2010-2019s me

George Clooney

This coping oldcel girls love ? really damn the standards were low in 2010
nah he just mogs most guys u post here
He has godly features and harmony..one of best looking males i saw

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
nah he just mogs most guys u post here
He has godly features and harmony..one of best looking males i saw

The dudes a coping oldcel lets be ded serious here that is not what women want they want the creme de la creme dudes like henry chad or chad pitt in prime or chad leo in prime skin elasticity is literally everthing

din click lol if u think I want potent suifuel

It's because they don't approach. They're expecting the man to come to them.

The pages go up to 2019, where Clooney is STILL being mentioned, amazingly. Amidst names like Jason Momoa and Keanu Reeves.

Status maxxed tbh facially the dude is a 5 out of 10 he is no way near the chad tier his younger self was a high tier normie older self looks like incel the only reason he's popular is status ded serious

Status maxxed tbh facially the dude is a 5 out of 10 he is no way near the chad tier his younger self was a high tier normie older self looks like incel the only reason he's popular is status ded serious

I don't speak whatever this language is, but here is Mija_aa's reason for picking George Clooney.

Mija_aa said:
Baš mi je onako gospodin,mnogo markantan a isto tako mislim da je sa ženama brizan,pazljiv itd :)