WHICH FOID (FROM HER DESCRIPTION) WOULD YOU NUT INTO?

WHICH FOID (FROM HER DESCRIPTION) WOULD YOU NUT INTO?

• Total voters
Where's @Xangsane cuz she's the only foid I'm nutting into

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: saafiir fan and Xangsane
@HeightPilledum

Who wouldn't you nut into?
If you're just talking about fucking then none cause I'm not that picky when it comes to sex, though that's only when putting aside the fact that I'm not willing to settle for anything less than a virgin gf of course.

If you're talking about breeding though then it'd be all of them except Lidia or Norma tbh, since they seem to have the both highest genetic potential and personalities I resonate with the most. I say that only because they'd the latter two would already be one of my partners though, and I don't see any reason in being with other partners if I already picked out who I'd be with.

If you're asking who I wouldn't consider breeding aside from any of my previously selected partners I'd already be with then...
I'd skip out on Beatriz because she looks like a man,
Fernanda because she's short and fat,
Dora for the same reason as Fernanda but also because she seems too ethnic,
Hilary because she's a promiscuous whore.

• +1
If you're just talking about fucking then none cause I'm not that picky when it comes to sex, though that's only when putting aside the fact that I'm not willing to settle for anything less than a virgin gf of course.

If you're talking about breeding though then it'd be all of them except Lidia or Norma tbh, since they seem to have the both highest genetic potential and personalities I resonate with the most. I say that only because they'd the latter two would already be one of my partners though, and I don't see any reason in being with other partners if I already picked out who I'd be with.

If you're asking who I wouldn't consider breeding aside from any of my previously selected partners I'd already be with then...
I'd skip out on Beatriz because she looks like a man,
Fernanda because she's short and fat,
Dora for the same reason as Fernanda but also because she seems too ethnic,
Hilary because she's a promiscuous whore.
Would you still breed Lidia if she were 5'3-5'5?
What about Jova, you missed her out

Here are some characters with their descriptions.
You must vote on which characters you'd nut into just based on their descriptions.

Multiple-choice!

Beatriz:
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Body: Slim and toned at 125 lbs with subtle muscle definition emphasizing her lean legs and narrow waist.
  • Cup Size: A
  • Thigh Size: Medium, with lean musculature.
  • Ass Size: Slender and athletic.
Dora:
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Body: Curvaceous and solid at 145 lbs with a full bust, round hips, and thick thighs.
  • Cup Size: D
  • Thigh Size: Thick.
  • Ass Size: Full and round.

Fernanda:
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Body: Soft and well-balanced at 135 lbs, with voluptuous curves between her bust, waist, and hips.
  • Thigh Size: Medium-thick.
  • Ass Size: Rounded and plush.

Hilary:
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Body: Voluptuous and curvy at 155 lbs, with a tight waist, flaring hips, and a prominent bust.
  • Thigh Size: Medium-thick with a curve.
  • Ass Size: Prominent and curvy.

Jova:
  • Body: Curvy and elegant at 150 lbs, with pronounced curves. An hourglass silhouette, strongly defined yet with a touch of elegance.
  • Cup Size: H
  • Thigh Size: Thick, emphasizing her elegance.
  • Ass Size: Full and elegantly curved.

Lidia:
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Body: Curvy yet athletic at 150 lbs, with a toned core.
  • Cup Size: C+
  • Thigh Size: Medium-thick with an athletic build.
  • Ass Size: Full with a touch of athleticism.

Norma:
  • Body: Voluptuous at 140 lbs. She has a comforting presence with curves that flow seamlessly.
  • Cup Size: E
  • Thigh Size: Thick.
  • Ass Size: Rounded and inviting.

------------------------------

1. Beatriz:Height: 5'7" = 1.70 mWeight: 125 lbs = 56.7 kgBMI = 56.7 / (1.70^2) = 19.6
  2. Dora:Height: 5'6" = 1.68 mWeight: 145 lbs = 65.8 kgBMI = 65.8 / (1.68^2) = 23.3
  3. Fernanda:Height: 5'5" = 1.65 mWeight: 135 lbs = 61.2 kgBMI = 61.2 / (1.65^2) = 22.5
  4. Hilary:Height: 5'8" = 1.73 mWeight: 155 lbs = 70.3 kgBMI = 70.3 / (1.73^2) = 23.5
  5. Jova:Height: 5'6" = 1.68 mWeight: 150 lbs = 68.0 kgBMI = 68.0 / (1.68^2) = 24.1
  6. Lidia:Height: 5'9" = 1.75 mWeight: 150 lbs = 68.0 kgBMI = 68.0 / (1.75^2) = 22.2
  7. Norma:Height: 5'6" = 1.68 mWeight: 140 lbs = 63.5 kgBMI = 63.5 / (1.68^2) = 22.5

1. **Beatriz**:
- Slim and toned with subtle muscle definition. Such a physique often correlates with athletes or individuals who exercise regularly.
Body Fat Percentage: **18%**

2. **Dora**:
- Curvaceous and solid with a full bust, round hips, and thick thighs.
Body Fat Percentage: **28%**

3. **Fernanda**:
- Soft and well-balanced with voluptuous curves.
Body Fat Percentage: **26%**

4. **Hilary**:
- Voluptuous and curvy, yet fit.
Body Fat Percentage: **27%**

5. **Jova**:
- Curvy and elegant with pronounced curves.
Body Fat Percentage: **32%**

6. **Lidia**:
- Curvy yet athletic.
Body Fat Percentage: **24%**

7. **Norma**:
- Voluptuous with flowing curves.
Body Fat Percentage: **29%**

1. Beatriz:
    • Body: With the lithe, sinewy build of a seasoned athlete, Beatriz boasts a figure toned to perfection, reminiscent of a prima ballerina. Her limbs are long and lean, every movement a testament to her disciplined training, displaying an elegance that belies her strength.
    • Unique Trait: Her grace is evident not only in her posture but in her very essence. She carries herself with a poise that seamlessly blends the poise of a ballet dancer with the enduring power of a long-distance runner.
  2. Dora:
    • Body: Dora's figure is a celebration of classic femininity, a canvas of curves. Her full bust and round hips are accentuated by a noticeably smaller waist, creating a silhouette that's as bold as it is beautiful, with thighs that speak to her unapologetic presence.
    • Unique Trait: Her fiery red hair cascades around her shoulders like flames, a wild and untamed mane that mirrors her spirited, vivacious personality.
  3. Fernanda:
    • Body: Fernanda carries herself with a softness that is both seen and felt. Her body is a harmonious blend of curves, neither too pronounced nor too subtle, creating a visual sonnet of balance and beauty.
    • Unique Trait: Around her, the air seems to still, her calming presence acting like a balm to the chaos of the world, making her gentle curves seem like a physical manifestation of her soothing spirit.
  4. Hilary:
    • Body: Hilary's physique is a striking combination of voluptuousness and definition. Her waist cinches in tightly, flaring out to pronounced hips and a prominent bust, giving her a statuesque appearance that commands attention.
    • Unique Trait: She walks with a confidence that's infectious, her stride a choreographed display of self-assuredness that makes her curves all the more mesmerizing.
  5. Jova:
    • Body: Jova's figure is a lavish exaggeration of the feminine form, with a bounty of curves that draw the eye and challenge the norm. Her silhouette is a testament to opulence and grace, balanced in such a way that her exaggerated form still maintains an air of sophistication.
    • Face: With a visage characterized by high estrogen markers, her features are soft and inviting. A round face with a set of full, plush lips and large, expressive eyes create a visage that is at once open and enigmatic.
    • Unique Trait: She moves with an enigmatic quality, her presence tinged with an aura of mystery that is as intimidating as it is alluring, compelling attention in silent command.
  6. Lidia:
    • Body: Lidia strikes a unique balance between strength and softness. Her abdomen is toned, hinting at hours of dedication, while her full breasts and rounded posterior speak to a more classical beauty.
    • Unique Trait: Her serene composure stands in compelling contrast to her vigorous figure, suggesting a depth of character that transcends physical form, a peaceful stillness that belies her physical power.
  7. Norma:
    • Body: Norma's body language is a comforting embrace in itself, her voluptuous figure crafted with the softness of an artist's brush. Her presence is like a warm, welcoming hearth, inviting and familiar.
    • Unique Trait: Her elegance is innate, not just in her demeanor but in the intellectual aura she exudes, creating a sophisticated air that accompanies her everywhere, as much a part of her as her own skin.

1. Beatriz:
    • Personality: Reserved and meticulous, not easily swayed by emotions.
  2. Dora:
    • Personality: Jealous and mischievous, tends to stir trouble wherever she goes.
  3. Fernanda:
    • Personality: Calm and agreeable, prefers to avoid confrontation.
  4. Hilary:
    • Personality: Ambitious and chadsexual, always seeking better opportunities.
  5. Jova:
    • Personality: Unpredictable and prone to intense emotional outbursts.
  6. Lidia:
    • Personality: Resilient and composed, handles challenges with grace.
  7. Norma:
    • Personality: Sophisticated and eloquent, prefers intellectual engagements.

Would you still breed Lidia if she were 5'3-5'5?
Maybe but only because the rest of her still signals high genetic quality, but she also just seems like the type I'd get alone with the most.

What about Jova, you missed her out
Sure, but she's too unstable tbh.

It also seems like she might be ethnic too but I could be wrong on that ngl.

Face comes above all though so I'm only going based off of what's available here.

• +1
Maybe but only because the rest of her still signals high genetic quality, but she also just seems like the type I'd get alone with the most.

Facially what do you predict Lidia is like?
Sure, but she's too unstable tbh.
Her personality? Why? BPD?
It also seems like she might be ethnic too but I could be wrong on that ngl.
What makes you think she might be ethnic?
Face comes above all though so I'm only going based off of what's available here.
Gotcha

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Lidia only correct answer

• +1
All except Beatriz

Facially what do you predict Lidia is like?
No idea but I'd [like to] imagine she's at least htb or above due to everything else about being ideal.

Her personality?
Yes.

1. Jova:
    • Personality: Unpredictable and prone to intense emotional outbursts.

Not necessarily.

Unpredictability is just something I'm not a big fan of, and that combined with "intense emotional outbursts" seems like too much of a hassle I shouldn't have to bear with for a partner.

What makes you think she might be ethnic?
Her name and colouring in the pic provided, which isn't much to go by but it's all that was given.

Make another poll for their predicted faces next without giving context for this thread.

Then provide their full profiles once results have been taken.

• +1
No idea but I'd [like to] imagine she's at least htb or above due to everything else about being ideal.

Yes.

Not necessarily.

Unpredictability is just something I'm not a big fan of, and that combined with "intense emotional outbursts" seems like too much of a hassle I shouldn't have to bear with for a partner.

Her name and colouring in the pic provided, which isn't much to go by but it's all that was given.
what ethnicity does her name sound like?
Make another poll for their predicted faces next without giving context for this thread.

Then provide their full profiles once results have been taken.
how should I make the new poll for their predicted faces?

• +1
what ethnicity does her name sound like?
Latin but possibly on the more ambiguous and darker "ethnic" side with mixed ancestry.

how should I make the new poll for their predicted faces?

Same as this one, best potential ltr material, or just as a general rating thread

• +1
Latin but possibly on the more ambiguous and darker "ethnic" side with mixed ancestry.
I gotcha, do the names sound ethnic?
Same as this one, best potential ltr material, or just as a general rating thread
I wonder if I should also make one or two of them below 5'5.
If I do, who should be?

Xangsane

• +1
I gotcha, do the names sound ethnic?

I wonder if I should also make one or two of them below 5'5.
If I do, who should be?
@chaddyboi66 I'm thinking of making one 5'2, who could it be?

• +1
@chaddyboi66 I'm thinking of making one 5'2, who could it be?
Probably Dora maybe Idk

Whoever's fattest and most ethnic tbh

Try making one with literal ideal body but short to point her height [like below 5'0] is subhuman tier even for a woman

Or make one with a similar dichotomy that forces you into a difficult position to choose

• +1
Probably Dora maybe Idk

Whoever's fattest and most ethnic tbh

Try making one with literal ideal body but short to point her height [like below 5'0] is subhuman tier even for a woman

Or make one with a similar dichotomy that forces you into a difficult position to choose
I'm thinking of making two women short:
one clearly ethnic, and one with an ideal body

should I bring in Idalia and make her a femlet?

• +1
@chaddyboi66 I might also make Jova have a smaller waist and perkier tits but yeah, way too many 5'6 foids
Gonna make two of them 5'4 and 5'1 respectively

• +1
I'm thinking of making two women short:
one clearly ethnic, and one with an ideal body

should I bring in Idalia and make her a femlet?
Sure, go ahead tbh.

@chaddyboi66 I might also make Jova have a smaller waist and perkier tits but yeah, way too many 5'6 foids
Gonna make two of them 5'4 and 5'1 respectively
Helps sweeten the deal for Jova tbh and brings her up to a level where she's really a contender for top spot vs Lidia now, or at least in terms of body anyway since the latter still seems better to be around.

Also, go shorter than 4'11 or even down to 4'8-4'9 for your femlet tbh.

• +1
Sure, go ahead tbh.
I also think Lidia was helped a lot by height (didn't know loads here loved tall women)
I might nerf her height and make Beatriz or Hilary taller?
Helps sweeten the deal for Jova tbh and brings her up to a level where she's really a contender for top spot vs Lidia now, or at least in terms of body anyway since the latter still seems better to be around.
Yeah, she has the least amount of votes. I think it's the obesity, so I'm gonna try and make sure her body fat is distributed very well

What changes would you do for the next poll?
Also, go shorter than 4'11 or even down to 4'8-4'9 for your femlet tbh.
Who do you think should be the femlet?

June 29 – July 1Category 1 hurricane85 (140)992Western MexicoMinimal0 (1)

Dora
July 31 – August 11Category 4 hurricane145 (230)942Hawaii, Johnston AtollNoneNone

Fernanda​
August 12–17Category 4 hurricane130 (215)955NoneNoneNone

August 16–21Category 4 hurricane145 (230)939Western Mexico, Revillagigedo Islands, Baja California peninsula, Western United States$614.7 million0 (2)[105][106]

Jova
September 4–10Category 5 hurricane160 (260)929Western Mexico, Southwestern United StatesMinimalNone

October 3–11Category 4 hurricane140 (220)942Western Mexico, Islas Marías, Southwestern MexicoUnknown2

August 26–31Category 4 hurricane130 (215)940Yucatan Peninsula, Cayman Islands, Western Cuba, Southeastern United States, Bermuda>$2.5 billion7 (3)[316][317][318]
[319][320]
[321][322]

All of them no hesitation

Lidia.

• +1
I also think Lidia was helped a lot by height (didn't know loads here loved tall women)
Perhaps, but don't nerf her too much and if you do only drop her by an inch or two

I might nerf her height and make Beatriz or Hilary taller?
You could make either or both of them taller tbh

Make one 5'11 and the other 5'10 or just give her [the latter "other"] Lidia's old height

Yeah, she has the least amount of votes. I think it's the obesity, so I'm gonna try and make sure her body fat is distributed very well

What changes would you do for the next poll?
Idk just add some of what I suggested about femlets and dichotemies or include faces

Who do you think should be the femlet?

June 29 – July 1Category 1 hurricane85 (140)992Western MexicoMinimal0 (1)

Dora
July 31 – August 11Category 4 hurricane145 (230)942Hawaii, Johnston AtollNoneNone

Fernanda​
August 12–17Category 4 hurricane130 (215)955NoneNoneNone

August 16–21Category 4 hurricane145 (230)939Western Mexico, Revillagigedo Islands, Baja California peninsula, Western United States$614.7 million0 (2)[105][106]

Jova
September 4–10Category 5 hurricane160 (260)929Western Mexico, Southwestern United StatesMinimalNone

October 3–11Category 4 hurricane140 (220)942Western Mexico, Islas Marías, Southwestern MexicoUnknown2

August 26–31Category 4 hurricane130 (215)940Yucatan Peninsula, Cayman Islands, Western Cuba, Southeastern United States, Bermuda>$2.5 billion7 (3)[316][317][318]
[319][320]
[321][322]

Either the weakest hurricane or the most ethnic sounding/looking one based on name and body pics, the femlet with the ideal body could be any tbh maybe try Dora and making her both ethnic and a femlet with an ideal body.

• +1
BETRIZ AND NORMA. YUM YUM

• +1
Perhaps, but don't nerf her too much and if you do only drop her by an inch or two
I'll make her 5'7 this time
You could make either or both of them taller tbh

Make one 5'11 and the other 5'10 or just give her [the latter "other"] Lidia's old height
I gotcha. Which ones do you think should be tall and short?
Idk just add some of what I suggested about femlets and dichotemies or include faces
Gotcha. I'll add their faces at a separate poll
Either the weakest hurricane or the most ethnic sounding/looking one based on name and body pics, the femlet with the ideal body could be any tbh maybe try Dora and making her both ethnic and a femlet with an ideal body.
Category = body type

tropical storm and category 1s are skinny, category 5s have high body fat

Should Dora have a better body than the original? Here's Dora
She even went to the Western Pacific (Koreaboo/weaboo) JFL

Don't know which ones I should make ethnic tbh.