Which girl you choose for ltr

.

  • 5'10 5psl

  • 5'7 5.25psl

  • 5'5 5.5psl

  • 5'3 5.75psl

  • 5'1 6psl


Results are only viewable after voting.
I like hot chicks so the short
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
5 psl is good enough and I want my children to be tall
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
5'9 5psl instead of 5'10
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad
The highest PSL face. Lmao at saying no to a face like this because she is short
large-1666194143-89016cc6b088be1984d5a8db7c9e3809.jpg
 
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 22354
Over for femlets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
I prefer women who are 5'1 - 5'4. 5'5 is the absolute maximum.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
5'7 so she does't heightmog me
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
8
Views
171
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
revivles
Replies
10
Views
145
revivles
revivles
revivles
Replies
31
Views
252
HGH_
HGH_
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
16
Views
64
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
pachi
Replies
5
Views
58
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top