Tom Jones

Herdsman
Here i'm about 75 Kg:
Twink

Twinky

And here about 90 kg:

Bhjjbh

Bhj

I never worked out, but just went on a permabulk.

And i'm 187 cm tall, out of bed. so really 185 cm tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16369, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
something between the two

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and noodlelover
Fatcel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
twinkcel without a question

you dontt train abs ?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16369
twinkcel can have jb appeal, fatcel cant.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16369
I bet your face looked more defined when you were twink tier, as getting fat tends to bloat up your face. So obviously stick with the first

• +1
I bet your face looked more defined when you were twink tier, as getting fat tends to bloat up your face. So obviously stick with the first
Absolutely but I dont have that much fat in my face fortunately.

Twinkcel face:
IMG 8452

2021 11 22 022153

Hjvjh

Fatcel:
2020 08 15 233317

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Insane genetics if youve never gymcelled ngl

Not insane imo. above average. I think im lucky with most of my muscle insertions and my rib cage tho

• +1
Not insane imo. above average. I think im lucky with most of my muscle insertions and my rib cage tho
You genetics mog me atleast :Comfy:

• +1
L

Lucky mf , you have lean face even when you're a fat fuck :lul:

Yeah its Nice. I would like to see what I look like at 10% bf. But I should probably stick to beetwen 12-14. At 10% I would likely look like I’m six feet under

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
If i started lifting, what weight would be ideal at 13% bf? Im thinking 85 kg would be ideal

whichever makes your face look better
and if you mog at both then who gives a shit, pick the one you like more and go for that

whichever makes your face look better
and if you mog at both then who gives a shit, pick the one you like more and go for that
i posted some face pics in the thresd

i posted some face pics in the thresd
ye that's why I said if you mog in both then it doesn't matter and depends entirely on what you would prefer to do
just don't get autistic and start thinking "every little bit counts" because once you pass a certain threshold (and from the pic, you've passed the threshold) then it doesn't matter anymore and the returns are diminishing

anyone who tells you otherwise is a literal incel ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Tom Jones
ye that's why I said if you mog in both then it doesn't matter and depends entirely on what you would prefer to do
just don't get autistic and start thinking "every little bit counts" because once you pass a certain threshold (and from the pic, you've passed the threshold) then it doesn't matter anymore and the returns are diminishing

anyone who tells you otherwise is a literal incel ngl
well said

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I just reached 100 kg for a bet, but I joined a gym. What would ideal weight be for me at about 12% BF? 83 kg?

the twinkcel is acutally skinnyfatcel, it looks not very skinny though, just average male body. You look better at 75 kg

the twinkcel is acutally skinnyfatcel, it looks not very skinny though, just average male body. You look better at 75 kg
skinnyfat would be a stretch imo. but fair enough

skinnyfat would be a stretch imo. but fair enough
U actually have some muscle but not lean enough. I think if you hit the gym u can become shredded in one year easily

U actually have some muscle but not lean enough. I think if you hit the gym u can become shredded in one year easily
Yeah so do i. I slao havee a large ribcage and an absurd lung capacity. So the frame is there, the muscle just isn't. And too much fat obvioulsy

Yeah so do i. I slao havee a large ribcage and an absurd lung capacity. So the frame is there, the muscle just isn't. And too much fat obvioulsy
you can get a great V-taper in no time if you put emphasis on your lats and mid delts which I advise all gymcels to do

• +1
Chads.org

• JFL
Bruh it isn't even close. You don't go to the gym so twinkcelling is a no brainer for body and facial aestathics.

• +1
Bruh it isn't even close. You don't go to the gym so twinkcelling is a no brainer for body and facial aestathics.
I should start lifting

I should start lifting
The thing is you probably won't. If you do you don't even need to bulk as you are already packing some fat. So all in all better to stay lean for you (for now).

• +1
The thing is you probably won't. If you do you don't even need to bulk as you are already packing some fat. So all in all better to stay lean for you (for now).
Definitely not bulking anymore . I won a bet a few months ago about who could reach a 100 kg first. I won. But I’m back at 85 kg now.
I build muscle easily and I’m aiming for being 85 kg at 14 % bf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel