Which is easier: Getting a down syndrome to understand Quantum Physics...

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Or getting a looksmax user to understand the impact that status has on a female's raw sexual attraction to a man that is at least average in face and height

"BUT YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE AN ANDOGYNOUS MALE MODEL LIKE BARRETT OR ELSE BEING ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN ATHLETES OR MUSCIANS IN THE WORLD IS COMPLETELY USELESS FOR GETTING A GIRL TO BE GENUINELY ATTRACTED TO YOU" :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, angloidcel, one job away and 10 others
Or getting a looksmax user to understand the impact that status has on a female's raw sexual attraction to a man that is at least average in face and height

"BUT YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE AN ANDOGYNOUS MALE MODEL LIKE BARRETT OR ELSE BEING ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN ATHLETES OR MUSCIANS IN THE WORLD IS COMPLETELY USELESS FOR GETTING A GIRL TO BE GENUINELY ATTRACTED TO YOU" :feelsuhh:
Status has been consistently overlooked on PSL for all of its existence
Jfl at users saving up for surgery so that they can be better looking whilst they rot in their bedroom and never post on social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, angloidcel, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Jfl at users saving up for surgery so that they can be better looking whilst they rot in their bedroom and never post on social media
Chad doesn’t have to go outside :soy: @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, ChickenAndRiceBrah, gamma and 1 other person
Seeing status maxxxed sub animals with hot girls makes me rage

I rarely ever had the luxury of slaying with status. I was forced into the cold harsh nights of the UK 5 times a week like a wild animal and made to work like a slave for pussy

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, WhiteGoodman, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
True but I’d honestly rather be good looking and low status because looks are innate wehrreas status is to do with peoples external perceptions

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 15827 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Cope, NT is more important than status. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Looks234
Status is 5% at most

Can you elaborate status?

The attraction a girl feels towards you because of your status isn’t the same as the attraction a girl feels towards you because of your looks

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Yliaster, exeight and 3 others
The attraction a girl feels towards you because of your status isn’t the same as the attraction a girl feels towards you because of your looks
The attraction a girl feels towards you because of your looks isn't the same as the attraction a girl feels towards you because of your personality.

You sound like this sorry.

Nobody here will get status anyways

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
What do you guys mean by status? Being a football player, actor, or something or driving lambo?

What do you guys mean by status? Being a football player, actor, or something or driving lambo?
Yeah being famous
Being rich is also a form of status

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ppl don’t understand looking better is the easiest stuff to do in LMS cuz getting rly rich to the point its halo or same for statut is mere luck and nearly impossible to predict

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and gamma
Seeing status maxxxed sub animals with hot girls makes me rage

I rarely ever had the luxury of slaying with status. I was forced into the cold harsh nights of the UK 5 times a week like a wild animal and made to work like a slave for pussy
status = so unfair. Cuz to get it, u need to have had positive reinforcement through Ur whole life

The attraction a girl feels towards you because of your looks isn't the same as the attraction a girl feels towards you because of your personality.

You sound like this sorry.
And?

They come hand in hand
When u have status u legit don’t care about slaying anymore cuz its gets 1.boring 2. U know it hits different than primal sexual lust for ur face

Just focus on making money because then you can boost status AND looks through surgery.

Piracetam doesn't help them.

About as easy to understand that being wanted for your status is the same as being wanted by thieves for your car, they don’t like you bro, so sorry

Which is equally as easy as getting you to understand that there’s a huge range between “average” and “androgynous model”

There’s no difference in attraction between a normie and a famous normie, just more opportunistic people, that’s it
You’re doing everything in your power to ensure that you end up a victim rn

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2

sure a hoe can gold dig but a girl can also look into the eyes and strong facial features of a finely refined high T man and feel natural primal lust.

All in all, start instagram maxxing now because yea, it does help. But i've also told chicks i have no instagram and just given snapchat. High snap score also looks good for social purposes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, exeight and Mouthbreath
Can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This place is full of Spergs that literally think looks is all you need.

Let's look at Brad Pitt, he has the looks,status and money yet he still got screwed over in divorce

Chad doesn’t have to go outside :soy: @Biggdink
It's called "coping". Most people know deep down status matters.

However building status is not easy especially when you are starting from low status and are semi-aspie like 90+% of the forum, so they just cope and act like its irrelevant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, 6ft4, Looks234 and 1 other person
This place is full of Spergs that literally think looks is all you need.

Let's look at Brad Pitt, he has the looks,status and money yet he still got screwed over in divorce
yea but he banged hundreds of women

It's called "coping". Most people know deep down status matters.

However buildin status is not easy especially when you are starting from low status and are sei-aspie like 90+% of the forum, so they just cope and act like its irrelevant.

Of course status matters and the perfect example is Pete Davidson. Dude is ugly af yet dates the hottest women

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times. Improving your looks is very difficult. Improving status/NT after spending developmental years as an aspie shut-in is impossible.

this.

the very first attraction its about looks!
in the first 13ms is a woman attracted by you or not

status etc is just a Compromise

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I agree that status helps insanely for slaying or overall attraction
But I would say it is not the same feeling as slaying due to pure aesthetics
Once again, Delon the God himself put it together really simply

According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

The dopamine spikes have to feel as intense as thousand burning suns, status will never give you this raw feelings of being superior to your fellow men

Or maybe I am just coping, who knows

According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Chad doesn’t shower, go outside, make money, socialize, eat healthy… it’s all genes :soy::soy::soy:
i know a guy that eats nearly same shit as me but never gains weight nor loses PSL. :blackpill:

Status makes you important and useful, but how the fuck should it change anything about your SMV? The body and mind of a woman are programmed to crave the best genetics and to crave providers but the provider doesen’t have to be sexually attractive, since she doesen’t want him for his sexuality but for other reasons.