• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, HTN_Mentalcel and thecel
dumb range u retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MasterMan, moreroidsmoredates, gr34ter and 4 others
6 foot, my back and neck hurts enough at 6’5 I can’t even begin to fathom how bad it would be at 7 foot

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, ShowerMaxxing, sub5c3l and 2 others
6 foot, my back and neck hurts enough at 6’5 I can’t even begin to fathom how bad it would be at 7 foot
Holy cope . 7' foot is better even better than 6'5 size is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thecel and AlexBrown84
Holy cope . 7' foot is better even better than 6'5 size is everything
No it isn’t, women don’t give a fuck about height like you think you do, inb4 muh 6’5 isn’t tall bro I once went out with air force 1s and 1 inch insoles so I was 6’7 and I only maybe got some looks from old people because they are all 5’4, and clearly you aren’t even 6 foot yourself because then you’d know how often your neck and lower back hurts, even if ur fit like me you’ll have problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, kuroro, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
Sub 6'2 is insta suicide

No it isn’t, women don’t give a fuck about height like you think you do, inb4 muh 6’5 isn’t tall bro I once went out with air force 1s and 1 inch insoles so I was 6’7 and I only maybe got some looks from old people because they are all 5’4, and clearly you aren’t even 6 foot yourself because then you’d know how often your neck and lower back hurts, even if ur fit like me you’ll have problems
Literally no one has neck and back pain unless he is 6'5+

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Ok manlet I’m sure you know the experience better than a 6’5 guy himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, kuroro, sub5c3l and 2 others
6'.
7' is like a walking slender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Yaarhuni
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and HTN_Mentalcel
hes just being a faggot. i have absolutely 0 pain or discomfort at 6'5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Yaarhuni
Title. Jfl at cucks who are voting for 6'
Yeah bro be 7’ and have higher chances of disabilities and problems with your bones

If top genetics like NBA players or the Dutch Giant I'd pick 7'0. If average genetics it's practically a disability and you look like a freak, 6'0. But imo 6'6+ is too tall, I'd only pick it to NBAmaxx and become a celeb athlete

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Yaarhuni
If top genetics like NBA players or the Dutch Giant I'd pick 7'0. If average genetics it's practically a disability and you look like a freak, 6'0. But imo 6'6+ is too tall, I'd only pick it to NBAmaxx and become a celeb athlete
that's why the range is retarded do you know how hard it is to get into the nba?

this guy is 6'7" and he's an average level nba player. So if you don't have nba or d1 level athlete genetics being above 6'6 is meme worthy

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
7 foot

look at mulatto mogger wembanyama

• Hmm...
Reactions: moggathon
True, only time I thought someone was "oh shit" tall was when they're like 6'8/6'9 or so+ in public (I'd estimate probably 6'7 barefoot), but usually they're wide too, so that probably attributes to it, and it's never more than a passing glance.

It's way more memorable when I see someone good looking or striking looking, even if they're shorter than me.

That being said, if I was an average or below average looking guy with no talents I'd choose 7ft, because then I could just be like "hey I'm tall" and make a YouTube off it / use it as my personality / muh basketball.

Ideal height is probably 6'4 to 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Your diet is shit :lul:

So many coping midgets ITT

• +1
reading comprehension
"clearly you aren’t even 6 foot yourself because then you’d know how often your neck and lower back hurts, "

"clearly you aren’t even 6 foot yourself because then you’d know how often your neck and lower back hurts, "
that doesnt mean i said at 6 foot ur shit would hurt, i said hes properly not even 6 foot, let alone taller at which neck and back problems start.

• JFL
that doesnt mean i said at 6 foot ur shit would hurt, i said hes properly not even 6 foot, let alone taller at which neck and back problems start.
You think it's better to suffer as a Manlet than get back problems which can just be fixed with diet anyways

You think it's better to suffer as a Manlet than get back problems which can just be fixed with diet anyways
at 7 foot in a non scandi or dutch country its gonna be hell

• JFL
lmao ur neck does not hurt like that at 6 foot ur ether weak or very fraigile or just bad genetics

• +1
over if you arent a giant in 2024

• +1
lmao ur neck does not hurt like that at 6 foot ur ether weak or very fraigile or just bad genetics
cope, when u have to lean over to talk to shorter people frequently then it starts to be a pain

cope, when u have to lean over to talk to shorter people frequently then it starts to be a pain
🤪😜Oh no guys I can't fit into airplanes, cry for me.

@Ricky212

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212