Which is height is better 6' or 7' iyo

Chose one

• 6'

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • 7'

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
Life ends at 40 so why would no one want to live as gaint mogging machine
Tbf im 18 and already have pain in my bones only at 6 foot so I wouldn’t want that for myself but if I didn’t have issues like that at least when I was younger and get to see my grandchildren and dip in my 60’s then yeah sure

ur just ugly, face is all that matters if you’re average height.
Im gl but height is everything irl so it doesn't matter

No it isn’t, women don’t give a fuck about height like you think you do, inb4 muh 6’5 isn’t tall bro I once went out with air force 1s and 1 inch insoles so I was 6’7 and I only maybe got some looks from old people because they are all 5’4, and clearly you aren’t even 6 foot yourself because then you’d know how often your neck and lower back hurts, even if ur fit like me you’ll have problems
Ur just fucking deformed lmao. At that height ltn get pussy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Ok manlet I’m sure you know the experience better than a 6’5 guy himself
im like nearly 6'4 theres no back pain you got some other problems

im not i can pm u a picture of myself to prove imi
ion care wheather u fraud or not but like back pain and neck is due to other problemns then height try and fix that u might just need to sterch or u got nerve problems

ion care wheather u fraud or not but like back pain and neck is due to other problemns then height try and fix that u might just need to sterch or u got nerve problems
ion care ion care, nigga don't @ me again

JFL at retards picking 7' as if they would have a mogger frame instantly, you would look so retarded at 7' with anything less than good frame plus quality of life would be shit