Which Major US City has the worst dating market?

Which is the worst

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

I live in miami and its hellish competing with betabuxxing cubans, athletes, and chads. You need to be a big baller and have decent looks if you wanna have a remotely decent dating life over here, especially if you live in the richer parts near the beaches. Curious to see what you guys think

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Yliaster and Brus Wane
I have never step one foot in the 🇺🇸 in my life and some of the stories I hear (this site, .is and reddit) are just downright brutal.

And then there's #MeToo and wokism on top of everything.

How about discussing "good cities" rather than the "bad ones"? Everyone knows where the bad ones are anyway. No point in checking to see whether Miami or LA is more difficult.

I think the discussion would be better.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and murdah
Us is a joke

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, smoth and murdah
I have never step one foot in the 🇺🇸 in my life and some of the stories I hear (this site, .is and reddit) are just downright brutal.

How about discussing "good cities" rather than the "bad ones"?

I will make a followup thread for this, but the bordering country Canada is a haven for ethnics dating wise. Not sure about which states here though

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
I live in miami and its hellish competing with betabuxxing cubans, athletes, and chads.
I live in miami too! altough for me, I've never had any problems dealing with latinas and blacks here, white girls here are very very hypergamous tho

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah

How about discussing "good cities" rather than the "bad ones"? Everyone knows where the bad ones are anyway. No point in checking to see whether Miami or LA is more difficult.

Aren’t you east asian? That’s not bad at all

I live in miami too! altough for me, I've never had any problems dealing with latinas and blacks here, white girls here are very very hypergamous tho
Whites are pretty rare in miami, but at least there are cubans which can rival them in looks and mog them in sex appeal.

I live in miami and its hellish competing with betabuxxing cubans, athletes, and chads. You need to be a big baller and have decent looks if you wanna have a remotely decent dating life over here, especially if you live in the richer parts near the beaches. Curious to see what you guys think
Dont want to make this political, but it literally is

Blue states reek with degeneracy and perversion, especially newyork and california

Im NOT saying that red states are full with "le based tradwifes" since feminism corrupts every woman regardless of ideology, but damn the blue state women take it the the extreme, eh?

• +1
Reactions: murdah

It’s easy as fuck my boy. Idk about Miami tho sounds harder for sure

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and murdah
Whites are pretty rare in miami,
I see a couple of russians live here, altough of a wealthier stock.
but at least there are cubans which can rival them in looks and mog them in sex appeal.
cubans are baddies, but theyre also pretty hard to get, I find brown latinas to be much easier than the white ones tbh

• +1
I will make a followup thread for this, but the bordering country Canada is a haven for ethnics dating wise.
Is this anecdotal or statistic?
You shouldn't count Indians slaying other Indians or Asians fucking Asians.

Nor should you count (((blacks))) on white girls.

How well do the yellow and shitskin folk do with wytewimin that's the true litmus test to see if you can call it a haven.

Not sure about which states here though
Maybe we can start with medium cities in good states?

Dallas for example? Or Charlotte?

Idk tho I'm just throwing names based on shit I read:lul:

It’s easy as fuck my boy. Idk about Miami tho sounds harder for sure
And where do you live, "my boy" ?

• +1
San Diego and nothing comes close

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and murdah

How well do the yellow and shitskin folk do with wytewimin that's the true litmus test to see if you can call it a haven.

statistical, canada is a melting pot of sea and east asians. Tons of Indians dating white girls and vice versa. Not too sure how east asian guys do but indians do pretty decently in canada.

Austin Texas. I go to UT

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, Brus Wane and murdah
statistical, canada is a melting pot of sea and east asians. Tons of Indians dating white girls and vice versa. Not too sure how east asian guys do but indians do pretty decently in canada.
Fucking curries.

I never want to hear how bad they have it ever again. They have a comical accent but their command of English is far superior to any Asian nation. Also they bonemog.

Austin Texas. I go to UT
Yeehaw innit.

Do you pack? 🔫

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
Lol come visit UT campus and 6th street with me. U will rope
you have to deal with some ugly brown spics while me and @murdah have to deal with rich cubans, chads, lghtskins and ballers jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and Yliaster
I think big US cities are way better for ethnics than other places. Especially compared to Canada

you have to deal with some ugly brown spics while me and @murdah have to deal with rich cubans, chads, lghtskins and ballers jfl
I’d say Miami is def harder but UT has high class whites all across campus and on 6th street. It’s a hard fucking university to slay since there’s so many good looking tall white guys. I’m serious come on down here I’ll show u around and try ur best not to rope from the mog

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and murdah
That is the biggest city of Reddit users. It’s a left wing hellhole.
I hate the politics here. Lowkey turning the city into a shithole. It’s getting a lil better now but 3-4 years ago the homeless situation was awful

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and murdah
Fucking curries.

I never want to hear how bad they have it ever again. They have a comical accent but their command of English is far superior to any Asian nation. Also they bonemog.

Yeehaw innit.

Do you pack? 🔫
No comment bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane

Yeah I def feel for you guys in Miami.Only place worse is San Diego which is pretty much the same demographic
you described except on Steroids

If you guys dont believe me about SA @Amnesia can probably tell you himself

• +1
Yeah I def feel for you guys in Miami.Only place worse is San Diego which is pretty much the same demographic
you described except on Steroids

If you guys dont believe me about SA @Amnesia can probably tell you himself
What’s your race?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I’d say Miami is def harder but UT has high class whites all across campus and on 6th street. It’s a hard fucking university to slay since there’s so many good looking tall shire guys. I’m serious come on down here I’ll show u around and try ur best not to rope from the mog
what about outside UT?

isn't miami like super ideal for black people, los angeles you gotta be like a part time actor or its suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger

Southern usa is the fattest area of our country. Those are probably the easiest if you're in shape leanmaxxed with even htn face

wherever most school shootings happen

isn't miami like super ideal for black people, los angeles you gotta be like a part time actor or its suifuel
Not super ideal, you have to compete with chads of literally every other race,

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23

Blacks slay everywhere across the US even in fckn Utah ,they have almost celebrity level hailo in the US

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
Not super ideal, you have to compete with chads of literally every other race,
but i mean comparing to nyc and los angeles its probably not even close, you go to miami to party and shid but nyc is like fashion and financial arreas and los angeles is where all the actors are at

• +1
Southern usa is the fattest area of our country. Those are probably the easiest if you're in shape leanmaxxed with even htn face
Ah

But you'll need to be white too right?

• +1
Blacks slay everywhere across the US even in fckn Utah ,they have almost celebrity level hailo in the US
i mean ive seen like every race slay, only on .org do you hear people complaining

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and murdah
but i mean comparing to nyc and los angeles its probably not even close, you go to miami to party and shid but nyc is like fashion and financial arreas and los angeles is where all the actors are at
Yeah, LA is really bad. It’s full of influencers and celebs with a buttload of money.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Thought you were white, I know whites there have free reign over latinas and especially asians.

lmao Im in NY but have been to SA before and have buddies out there who report to me

• +1
That is the biggest city of Reddit users. It’s a left wing hellhole.
All major u.s cities are left wing. Lol if you think foids will change based on political affliation.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
i mean ive seen like every race slay, only on .org do you hear people complaining
Only indian guys truly suffer, not sure why east asians get a bad rep, I see a lot do good with latinas and white girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Ah

But you'll need to be white too right?
Probably doesn't matter that much since we have the highest percentage of blacks in the entire country. I think 30+% in SC here. Tbh I think race is overstated in the blackpill im black and the majority of my matches are white which aligns pretty well with the population. I'm still fat so attractive black women have 0 interest in me

• +1
NYC is full of LTN, subhumans, and ethnics.

But everyone is NT.

Also the girls aren't that hot at all

• +1