Which Major US City has the worst dating market?

Which is the worst

• Total voters
Only indian guys truly suffer, not sure why east asians get a bad rep, I see a lot do good with latinas and white girls.
Not really, I'm indian and did fine in usa

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and murdah
Hows the dating market over there

Pretty easy imo contrary to what you might hear.Main reason is because of how Multicultural and Liberal it
is and the people especially women are giga open minded they're usually down for anything

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
Probably doesn't matter that much since we have the highest percentage of blacks in the entire country. I think 30+% in SC here. Tbh I think race is overstated in the blackpill im black and the majority of my matches are white which aligns pretty well with the population. I'm still fat so attractive black women have 0 interest in me
I honestly don't count blacks as all that ethnic in the USA and western Europe

Yall are more or less deeply integrated into the system

Yall aren't even the 2nd largest racial group yet have insane boosts in smv because of hip hop NBA and other (((stuff))).

I was kinda referring to the other groups of people. Folks from Asian mainly.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
NYC is full of LTN, subhumans, and ethnics.

But everyone is NT.

Also the girls aren't that hot at all

Most the attractive girls in NY are in Long Island and Staten Island this is where you'll see really cute Italian
and Latina chicks.My 2 previous relationships were with Italian girls and first gf was PR we met in High School

• +1
lmao Im in NY but have been to SA before and have buddies out there who report to me
Fellow NYcel. I've never even stepped foot onto Staten Island though. On dating apps if a girl is from there, I usually ghost cause I cba taking a ferry over there.

NYC is full of LTN, subhumans, and ethnics.

But everyone is NT.

Also the girls aren't that hot at all
Very true. Increases the actual hot girls SMV exponentially when the only other competition is LTB ethnics from Mexico.

Hows the dating market over there
Very easy if you're White in my experience. Of course it will only be easy to slay ethnic women, sadly. White women are top tier SMV here because of the lack of competition.

Most the attractive girls in NY are in Long Island and Staten Island this is where you'll see really cute Italian
and Latina chicks.My 2 previous relationships were with Italian girls and first gf was PR we met in High School
All the nice white girls don't live close to the city. I match with so many from Long Island and unless you have a car, you're not meeting up lol. Such a shame.

I live in miami and its hellish competing with betabuxxing cubans, athletes, and chads. You need to be a big baller and have decent looks if you wanna have a remotely decent dating life over here, especially if you live in the richer parts near the beaches. Curious to see what you guys think
serbian youtuber went to to miami and pretended to bw millionaire, on top of that he is like 6’7 and got matched with htb latina easily, he also said he went to parties with miami heat rising star nikola jovic and that girls will literaly do anything for money

girl here like total thugs or total fags, no inbetween, 70% lean toward thugs, 25% here toward estrogenmaxxed fags and 5% normal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
girl here like total thugs or total fags, no inbetween, 70% lean toward thugs, 25% here toward estrogenmaxxed fags and 5% normal
my cousins over there mostly like the guys i posted, so I based it off that tbh

Lol come visit UT campus and 6th street with me. U will rope
UT has a ton of good looking Asian women, too bad there’s a thousand white chads attending for each one :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I will make a followup thread for this, but the bordering country Canada is a haven for ethnics dating wise. Not sure about which states here though
@Piratecel is canadian and begs to differ

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
I will make a followup thread for this, but the bordering country Canada is a haven for ethnics dating wise. Not sure about which states here though
Ethnics have 100x more SMV in the states than Canada, you know nothing of this hellhole.
@yeeyeeslayer

• Hmm...
thats cuz hes somalian, they r subhuman everywhere
This is not just me saying this, everyone knows this. Even being 6'4 as an ethnic won't save you here, look at this currycel.

• JFL
I live in miami and its hellish competing with betabuxxing cubans, athletes, and chads. You need to be a big baller and have decent looks if you wanna have a remotely decent dating life over here, especially if you live in the richer parts near the beaches. Curious to see what you guys think
Florida obviously

• +1
thats cuz hes somalian, they r subhuman everywhere
@HellenicChad said it best

• +1
you have to deal with some ugly brown spics while me and @murdah have to deal with rich cubans, chads, lghtskins and ballers jfl
Brootal my college is all curries and nerds