Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1588
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
impossible outmorph that death tier pheno

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and reptiles
Tbh both look bad tbh but imo shudra bull mogs

realistically is there anything we can do to ascend shudra bull into a western JB slayer? i reckon we can win noble peace prize if we find a solution

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
His facial ratios and eyes are decent tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1588
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 1588
Just accept your race and move on bro. Fix what you can fix.

does he ascend with blonde hair

Attachments

• aryab.PNG
    aryab.PNG
    470.3 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
shudra bull mogs because some 3/10 fat white landwhale can potentially mistake him for BBC

• JFL
His facial ratios and eyes are decent tbh
Reason he looks shit is cuz of abo petrol sniffing nose and 404 cheekbones and jaw aka recessed maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
There’s no stopping a Dravidian badboy with swag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, reptiles and Deleted member 1588
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Dark and handsome

• JFL
Reason he looks shit is cuz of abo petrol sniffing nose and 404 cheekbones and jaw aka recessed maxilla
Yes looks very juvenile and child like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1588
Jfl at this “aryan”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and reptiles
realistically is there anything we can do to ascend shudra bull into a western JB slayer? i reckon we can win noble peace prize if we find a solution
Best bet is thugmax

• JFL
Best bet is thugmax
ok so that would be blackface, perm haircut with fade, wearing nba jersey 24/7 and silver stud on ear. is that enough to slay JB's

ok so that would be blackface, perm haircut with fade, wearing nba jersey 24/7 and silver stud on ear. is that enough to slay JB's

I mean girl's perfer the tall dark and shudra pheno tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583

just look at whatever current rappers wear and wear that
it’s not super likely to work but it is objectively the best bet

@NarcyChadlite @Lev Peshkov @21YearoldFailed

The only mogging @PrestonYnot is gonna be doing is among his own morphs.. but i mean thats better than nothing right.. :feelskek: :feelskek:

And also TOTAL COPE.. trannymaxxed Preston MOGS in smv and ive already proven this like JFL im being srs
1597919124775-png.603569

She could easily dupe a rich american truecel to fly her over to the states and live a long and happy life with him.. i keep telling him the truth cause im the only one on this forum that cares for him... look at me already starting to simp for her.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, sytyl, Deleted member 8583 and 1 other person
The only mogging @PrestonYnot is gonna be doing is among his own morphs.. but i mean thats better than nothing right.. :feelskek: :feelskek:

And also TOTAL COPE.. trannymaxxed Preston MOGS in smv and ive already proven this like JFL im being srs
1597919124775-png.603569

She could easily dupe a rich american truecel to fly her over to the states and live a long and happy life with him.. i keep telling him the truth cause im the only one on this forum that cares for him... look at me already starting to simp for her.

The aryan princess pill

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
No skin color for his shit pheno

The aryan princess pill

Thats a shitty morph but you already know that the middle-aged school teacher pheno will work 100% for him.. im being totally serious. @PrestonYnot take our advice seriously you mother banchod ..

me, @reptiles @21YearoldFailed @ineedhelo4844 @sytyl and the hundreds others you Pm'ed spent like 2 days tryna ascend you.. we coulda solved climate change instead with all that effort but we clearly your situation was more concerning. We all agree for you to trannymaxx for a reason.. cuz itll work fagt

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 8583, sytyl and 1 other person
Both look ridonkulous but I'm gonna have to say the one on the top would mog if he shaved his head and pretended to be a nig

Does he actually look like a negro like he looks like a shit skin dravian to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and NarcyChadlite

1597919124775-png.603569

caged for a straight minute at this post

• Love it
BDC Big Dravidian cock.
before that faggot @PrestonYnot deleted his account i got to see something he was the admin of r/HINDUBULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, NarcyChadlite and reptiles
  • +1
before that faggot @PrestonYnot deleted his account i got to see something he was the admin of r/HINDUBULL

LMAO

Nicoholas cage laughing gif

Brutal shit skin dravdian pill he must have white wamens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
For me his main problem is that he has a feminine face. His skin color comes next. If he was born a female with slightly lighter skin, he would mog.

THATS WHAT IM SAYINNNN
1597919124775-png.603569

@PrestonYnot you machod i hope the norwood reaper visits you soon if you dont test out our advice and post an update

• JFL
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel, Deleted member 8583 and reptiles
THATS WHAT IM SAYINNNN
1597919124775-png.603569

@PrestonYnot you machod i hope the norwood reaper visits you soon if you dont test out our advice and post an update

Shudra princess.

Screenshot 20200820 234535

• Love it
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel and NarcyChadlite
BBCYnot brutally mogs

• JFL
It's mixed with some thing that looks similar to abo
JFL

I refuse to believe those things are the same species as us when neanderthals aren't

I think they just miss classify humans on purpose to avoid hurting peoples fee fees

• JFL