Which prettyboy morph mogs? (Original VS Whitemaxxed)

Which average PSL prettyboy user morph mogs?

• Total voters
I guess he looks a lot like Sikkunt.
zyzz is the biggest harmony and pheno pill. Mogger bone structure yet still looked retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
zyzz is the biggest harmony and pheno pill. Mogger bone structure yet still looked retarded
Zyzz would be rated a gymmaxxed normie in 2022

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Zyzz would be rated a gymmaxxed normie in 2022
he is higher than normie for sure. But he is capped at htn because of pheno and shit harmony. Could have been chadlite or even chad otherwise

• Woah
Lemme align my face onto the original composite and see if they align.

Do you think Orb and me would be friends?
why would u wanna be friends with orb the turboautist

• JFL
he is higher than normie for sure. But he is capped at htn because of pheno and shit harmony. Could have been chadlite or even chad otherwise
By pheno do you mean ethnic looks?

By pheno do you mean ethnic looks?
kinda but pheno is much more specific than ethnicity. His specific brand of curry yeah, whic is what his pheno is. I dont have a name for it tho. Whites have bad phenos too (nerdic, haaland-like which Brock Lesnar has etc)

• +1
kinda but pheno is much more specific than ethnicity. His specific brand of curry yeah, whic is what his pheno is. I dont have a name for it tho. Whites have bad phenos too (nerdic, haaland-like which Brock Lesnar has etc)
I think he's kurdish or Armenian?

How's my pheno for a half Arab guy?

I think he's kurdish or Armenian?

How's my pheno for a half Arab guy?
looks good. You have fox pheno which can look great but it can lead to looking too femenine as a male which you avoid. It's noticiable in chris pine where despite his giga DOMness there is still some femeninity to his face

• Love it
looks good. You have fox pheno which can look great but it can lead to looking too femenine as a male which you avoid. It's noticiable in chris pine where despite his giga DOMness there is still some femeninity to his face
What does the fox pheno mean and correlate with? :feelswat:

Morphed one mogs, the original looks a bit ogre

• +1
@Pendejo @Xangsane
This one posted by @mugly on my thread actually mogs both IMO

3043416_1661291720479.png

Nose is slightly narrower and tip is more refined, but not to the point of looking uncanny like the OP morph.

• +1
Reactions: mugly and Xangsane
@Pendejo @Xangsane
This one posted by @mugly on my thread actually mogs both IMO

3043416_1661291720479.png

Nose is slightly narrower and tip is more refined, but not to the point of looking uncanny like the OP morph.
This one is very gl