Which prettyboy morph mogs? (Original VS Whitemaxxed)

Which average PSL prettyboy user morph mogs?

• Total voters
What PSL do you rate them?
Who does it look like the most?
The first one look more realistic but still has too clear skin to be true.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5892
What PSL do you rate them?
Who does it look like the most?
idk but your questions are extremely autistic bro
You need to autism-min
But aight I dont rate using PSL its fucking cope
The original is a good looking prettyboy tho hes good. It just looks morphed so I'm trying to visualize what you'd look like IRL, and someone who looks like this (without the fake vibes ofc) would look really good

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Unmorphed has narrow jaw and fish lips tbh
The ethnics used in the original gave the resulting composite fish lips.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
it's definitely morphed/altered
Yes, it's different users laid on top of each other using Multifaceblender @OneTwoThree

The users used are mentioned in the OP

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
The ethnics used in the original gave the resulting composite fish lips.
I have fish lips when bloated, I think they get thinner when I'm lean

• +1
idk but your questions are extremely autistic bro
You need to autism-min
But aight I dont rate using PSL its fucking cope
The original is a good looking prettyboy tho hes good. It just looks morphed so I'm trying to visualize what you'd look like IRL, and someone who looks like this (without the fake vibes ofc) would look really good
Caged at "autism min"
Do you think I'm the most autistic user on here?

The original photo is a composite made up of different users laid on top of each other on Multifaceblender

Who does it resemble the most out of them?

• +1
I have fish lips when bloated, I think they get thinner when I'm lean
Mine were always very full. My father and his Gulf side of the family have very full lips. The Levantines have thinner lips but not as thin as my white mother's side.

• +1
Caged at "autism min"
Do you think I'm the most autistic user on here?

The original photo is a composite made up of different users laid on top of each other on Multifaceblender

Who does it resemble the most out of them?
Yea I think youre one of the most autistic users (top 5)
im also autistic but you autistmog me for sure
Idk ive never seen any of these users (except Leo)

but overall id say it looks like you

• JFL
Mine were always very full. My father and his Gulf side of the family have very full lips. The Levantines have thinner lips but not as thin as my white mother's side.
Yours are a good fullness, mine are similar tbh.
Overly full lips and downturned nose tip are some of the biggest ethnic failos

• +1
your new crush in avi?
No, that’s me.

3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

Yea I think youre one of the most autistic users (top 5)
im also autistic but you autistmog me for sure
Idk ive never seen any of these users (except Leo)

but overall id say it looks like you
Who is the first person you think of when you hear the phrase "prettyboy with autism"?

I once made a poll asking niggas if I rank within the top 5 most autistic users and the overwhelming majority said "yes" :lul::lul:

In what way does he and me resemble? I believe this proves that ethnic features would still be prominent in mixed people even if they are majority white, as most people who made up the composite were white.

• +1
Yours are a good fullness, mine are similar tbh.
Overly full lips and downturned nose tip are some of the biggest ethnic failos
Thank you! I talked to @MrRubiks wbout lip fullness and he said even though he's white (I suspect Italian or Balkan) he'd like to get fuller lips.

I'm not sure if for a fully white person, lip fullnesses like mine or yours would be too much.

I'm pretty glad I don't have the downturned nose tip. My full lips make me pretty odd looking given my colouring

• +1
Who is the first person you think of when you hear the phrase "prettyboy with autism"?

I once made a poll asking niggas if I rank within the top 5 most autistic users and the overwhelming majority said "yes" :lul::lul:

In what way does he and me resemble? I believe this proves that ethnic features would still be prominent in mixed people even if they are majority white, as most people who made up the composite were white.
hmm Orb from lookism, but that's bc of exposure effect. On this forum it's you.

You just look alike, your features are similar. Btw you should stop caring about ethnicity its mostly cope

• +1
Thank you! I talked to @MrRubiks wbout lip fullness and he said even though he's white (I suspect Italian or Balkan) he'd like to get fuller lips.

I'm not sure if for a fully white person, lip fullnesses like mine or yours would be too much.

I'm pretty glad I don't have the downturned nose tip. My full lips make me pretty odd looking given my colouring
I don't know how he'd go about doing that. Most lip filler results look like absolute trash tbqh

• +1
second one mogs but not by much, but it's because he also has better eyes (less uee and assymetry) than the og, not because of jbw

• +1
second one mogs but not by much, but it's because he also has better eyes (less uee and assymetry) than the og, not because of jbw
What else would you add?

You love them pretty boys

• JFL
What else would you add?
Upon closer inspection the second one also has very sligtly wider mandible. Is this because ethnics in general have narrower jaws than whites (i dont think this is the case) or do the ethncis in the first morph just happen to have narrower jaws

• +1
Upon closer inspection the second one also has very sligtly wider mandible. Is this because ethnics in general have narrower jaws than whites (i dont think this is the case) or do the ethncis in the first morph just happen to have narrower jaws

Don't most asians have wider jaw then whites?

• +1
when i saw ethnic i mean MENA. Jaw width and shape in MENAs seem to be overal pretty similair to whites, just that ethnics are usually fatter and have thicker skin which harms their lower third aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
when i saw ethnic i mean MENA. Jaw width and shape in MENAs seem to be overal pretty similair to whites, just that ethnics are usually fatter and have thicker skin which harms their lower third aesthetics.
What ethnicity do the first and second faces look like?

hmm Orb from lookism, but that's bc of exposure effect. On this forum it's you.

You just look alike, your features are similar. Btw you should stop caring about ethnicity its mostly cope
Lemme align my face onto the original composite and see if they align.

Do you think Orb and me would be friends?

I don't know how he'd go about doing that. Most lip filler results look like absolute trash tbqh
I guess he could get a lip lift.

Some ethnics can have wider Jaws

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
What ethnicity do the first and second faces look like?
i would say indian or paki, which makes sense considering the ethnic makeup of this forum. I dont think there is any MENAs in the morph

• +1
i would say indian or paki, which makes sense considering the ethnic makeup of this forum. I dont think there is any MENAs in the morph
MENAs used in the morph: @Xangsane
Curries used in the morph: Sikkunt

I forgot the rest :lul:

(I've been off today with an injured, sore left shoulder.)

Here, I had a morph which consisted of the average PSL prettyboy user. Users included @Xangsane , @Telemachus , @pneumocystosis , @Niko69 , @OneTwoThree , Sikkunt, a few others I forgot the names of, and Orb.

I later added @Leo69 to the morph.

This is the original:
View attachment 1835201

In the whitemaxxed version, I removed any uncanny features that might have been influenced by the ethnic/mixed users, and tried to make him as European-looking as possible:
View attachment 1835204

Who mogs?
@Ceo of cope see the quoted message

Is a wide jaw masculine?
in most cases yes, but i'd say it is only a halo if it is also defined and angular. Tons of wide jawed subhumans because of bloat, round mid mandible (shrek jaw), recession, lack of angularity or ramus etc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Phillybeard1996
The first one looks whiter the second one looks mixed with southern europeans

• JFL
in most cases yes, but i'd say it is only a halo if it is also defined and angular. Tons of wide jawed subhumans because of bloat, round mid mandible (shrek jaw), recession, lack of angularity or ramus etc
the ideal is supposed to be 90% of your bizigomatic width, but that sounds like somewhat of a cope. I think most slayers have 95% but i could be overestimating jaw width based on pictures

• +1
Whats a example of a wide non angular jaw? Like brock lesnar cain valasquez?

i am 1 clear skin away from looking like this

• +1
Whats a example of a wide non angular jaw? Like brock lesnar cain valasquez?
yes for example, or dutch politician jesse klaver, or basically every chinaman, or a lot of mexicans/latin americans

Are you joking

No southern Europeans arabs and people from the balkans typically have huge very high bridge noses that almost look like it's connected to their forehead and also takes up 50%of their side profile they also have extreme almost comical caucasoid traits (oddly huge brow ridge, recessed looking midface etc)

• +1
No southern Europeans arabs and people from the balkans typically have huge very high bridge noses that almost look like it's connected to their forehead and also takes up 50%of their side profile they also have extreme almost comical caucasoid traits (oddly huge brow ridge, recessed looking midface etc)
Don't you mean the first one looks med/mena?

mogged

• JFL
looks more indian or paki than mena to me tbh.

• +1