Which of the 4 types of suicides would you fall into the most

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,384
Reputation
31,902
IMG 9275

Probably egoistic and fatalistic for me since I failed at my goals and talk to no one

@ØUROBOROS
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, ØUROBOROS and iblamelm
if i ever consider suicide, i would definetly hop on, do every looksmax i´m afraid to do now, and maybe it´ll have a good outcome and i won´t rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and jp212
if i ever consider suicide, i would definetly hop on, do every looksmax i´m afraid to do now, and maybe it´ll have a good outcome and i won´t rope
Ts not relevant to this thread🤡👌
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueIntellectual and ØUROBOROS
@incomplete which one would u fall into
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
doesn’t matter since im gonna end it anyway
 
if i ever consider suicide, i would definetly hop on, do every looksmax i´m afraid to do now, and maybe it´ll have a good outcome and i won´t rope
I gotta break it you but lm is a meme
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and muhajudin21
niggas wanna clown me for my other threads but don’t f*cking reply to any of these
IMG 9274
 
  • JFL
Reactions: incomplete
death by overdose on recreational drugs would be what?
 
Anomic
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Idk tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Yh u said a transgender mogged I don’t forget nigga
when GIVE ME THE SCREENSHOTS SAAAR
GIVE ME TZHE FUCKING SCREENSHOTS SAAAR
YOU FUCKING FUCKING
 
@ICXCLuvr
you low iq retard I said "I also dont give a fuck" in response to you asking me to try again

im responding NOW CUZ YOU CALLED ME A GAY TRANNY LOVER WHEN YOUR A FUCKING PEDO WHOSE GOT RAPED BY HIS AUNT AND NOW HAS A PACIEFER FETISH
 
@ICXCLuvr
you low iq retard I said "I also dont give a fuck" in response to you asking me to try again

im responding NOW CUZ YOU CALLED ME A GAY TRANNY LOVER WHEN YOUR A FUCKING PEDO WHOSE GOT RAPED BY HIS AUNT AND NOW HAS A PACIEFER FETISH
Bro shut uo
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
10
Views
28
TGUN.
TGUN.
revivles
Replies
8
Views
138
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
tereeo
Replies
0
Views
16
tereeo
tereeo
revivles
Replies
10
Views
101
revivles
revivles
trustfund
Replies
8
Views
36
johnxz
johnxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top