Do you look the type of nigga that would use org

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
6,836
Reputation
8,299
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, Resonant, fearoffoids2.0 and 1 other person
wym, like gl?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and threadeffort
I doubt, I'm nd and less socialising but that can be associated with literally anyone
 
Im ltn so I guess
 
Average org user is 6’+ and high T
 
yeah, alot of people ask me if im into LM im not "good" looking im around average maybe slightly above n yet people can tell I think it's there is defo an "org style" people all chase the same coloring etc idk
 
I don’t know
 
yeah, alot of people ask me if im into LM im not "good" looking im around average maybe slightly above n yet people can tell I think it's there is defo an "org style" people all chase the same coloring etc idk
I used to look like that but now I look like a normie
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
68
Views
247
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
BraveCake
Replies
56
Views
148
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
Jordan Barrett
Replies
66
Views
299
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
IndecentEyes
Replies
9
Views
38
livelaughlook
livelaughlook
ICXCLuvr
Replies
24
Views
72
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

  • alurmo
  • maximuslaid
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • idklxm
  • sonnybabyj
  • Resonant
  • fearoffoids2.0
  • Manueh
  • scheise
Back
Top