Which of these AI male's moggs the hardest?

Who moggs?

• Total voters
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Who moggs the hardest and how much PSI is the male of your choice.

AI 6

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044, pneumocystosis and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, AscendingHero, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
AI is racist towards people with straight hair. I protest by refusing to participate in this mog battle.

• JFL
Reactions: cabbage, emeraldglass and Deleted member 25938
C60962f64f5f9caa08d9d9807ea97ca4

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bugeye, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
The 4th guy looks the most masculine so he “mogs” the most. The other guys look like soft little boys.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
AI is racist towards people with straight hair. I protest by refusing to participate in this mog battle.
Ai learns from humans, so yeah he is rascist.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Hmm @anoright looks like even AI agrees that Tan and darker hair is ideal interesting isn’t it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 25938
PSL? He is a bone mogger.
4.5 - 5 PSL IMO. Good zygos, browridge, and prominent straight nose, but cucked by ridiculously short forehead, no chin, and weird harmony overall.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
My reaction to the guys in the thread

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Michael Myers
4.5 - 5 PSL IMO. Good zygos, browridge, and prominent straight nose, but cucked by ridiculously short forehead, no chin, and weird harmony overall.
He has the anger stare of @MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@emeraldglass Guess who I voted for?

Isn't a low hairline ideal?

• +1
Isn't a low hairline ideal?
Yes, but only slightly lower than average. Of course there's a limit to everything before it begins to disrupt the harmony of a face.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
@Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel
@Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bugeye, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
woah this is the first time ive been @ on looksmax i will cherish this memory... first ai chad wins

• Love it
@Xangsane explain why and PSL.
It was close between 2 and 3, they have the best phenos. All the AI niggas had similar bone structure except the last one.

All are PSL 6.5 except the last one who appears PSL 6.0

• +1
It was close between 2 and 3, they have the best phenos. All the AI niggas had similar bone structure except the last one.

All are PSL 6.5 except the last one who appears PSL 6.0
@emeraldglass 1 and 5 are good too and have good phenos too.

• +1
@Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel
@Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung
No spoiler

High T trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
6 has the most smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27608 and emeraldglass
@emeraldglass 1 and 5 are good too and have good phenos too.
I thought you would choose 6 as he is the closest to you in terms of pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I thought you would choose 6 as he is the closest to you in terms of pheno.
I voted based on objective appeal. I think 1, 2, 3 and 5 have the broadest appeal.
In what way is 6 closest to me in pheno?

• JFL
BC3132F2 5D03 4883 96CD EA994D2FE23A

I MOG ALL OF THEM INTO CLINICAL DEPRESSION

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11 and emeraldglass
@emeraldglass what pheno is 6?

• +1
@emeraldglass what pheno is 6?
Top 1% MENA pheno. Light skin colour but not white it is perfectly tanned, light coloured eyes and not straight nor too curly hair but perfect in between. I think @TRUE_CEL calls it the arabian prince pheno.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Top 1% MENA pheno. Light skin colour but not white it is perfectly tanned, light coloured eyes and not straight nor too curly hair but perfect in between. I think @TRUE_CEL calls it the arabian prince pheno.
How close do you think I am to him?

Also, what are the other guys' phenos?

• +1
7DA4C878 1FC9 4C0C AE67 23ED98FA4A05

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
  • +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Who moggs the hardest and how much PSI is the male of your choice.

View attachment 2128086

View attachment 2128087

View attachment 2128089

View attachment 2128090

View attachment 2128092

View attachment 2128097

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1
I mog all

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
3 looks like he would fuck your oneitis, no questions asked.

• JFL