Which of these front body profiles would you prefer your ideal girlfriend to have?

Which body type do you prefer on a hypothetical girlfriend?

• Total voters
I asked you yesterday about ass shape preferences on women, and ass shape 2 was marginally voted as more popular (yay, more of a chance I'd wife up a woman with ass shape 1 because it mogs ass shape 2 hard):

Now I'll ask you lads this: which of these front profiles of female body types do you prefer?

I haven't included overweight or obese body types because I know they won't be very popular here.

Here are the body types!

Body type 1: soft, fleshy, ultra-feminine with ample, proportionate breasts, hips, shoulders but small waist compared to the rest of the body. Typical bust-waist-hip measurements in inches: 39-28-40

View attachment 1697197View attachment 1697198View attachment 1697199View attachment 1697200View attachment 1697201View attachment 1697202View attachment 1697203View attachment 1697204View attachment 1697206View attachment 1697207View attachment 1697209View attachment 1697211View attachment 1697212View attachment 1697215View attachment 1697216View attachment 1697221View attachment 1697222

Body type 2: thin, toned, very high muscle compared to fat, small shoulders, small breasts, narrow hips but very skinny waist. Ribs/abs visible. Typical bust-waist-hip measurements in inches: 33-23-33

View attachment 1697237View attachment 1697238View attachment 1697239
View attachment 1697227View attachment 1697228View attachment 1697229View attachment 1697230
View attachment 1697231

My ideal type would be an ethnic HQNP girl with the ripe, feminine plumpness of body type 1.

FOR ETHNIC WOMEN GO TO THIS POST. I THINK THESE WOMEN FOG THE WHITE FOIDS IN THE OP WITH A SIMILAR BODY TYPE:
1 but just like the last poll I don’t expect low t cucks to agree:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Too skinny.
Which is ideal. A woman only needs size on her tits and ass.
Jfl at you if you don’t want a woman who has a skinny stomach and legs/arms

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VenomGT3, Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
My man is becoming a looks researcher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9779, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I'd never touch type 2 with a 10 foot pole. I'd wife up a HQNP ethnic woman with body type 1
Wdym by ethnic? Similer pheno to you?

• +1
Beggars can't be choosers but I preferred 1 body type 1.

• Love it
Which is ideal. A woman only needs size on her tits and ass.
Jfl at you if you don’t want a woman who has a skinny stomach and legs/arms
Which in other words, is a skinny surgerymaxxed woman.

Just one chocolate bar and she'll become a brick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Wdym by ethnic? Similer pheno to you?
Not of European descent, or only partially if she's mulatta, Latina (e.g. Mestiza or Mulattas) or hapa. Ideally MENA, Latina, noodle or Black. Mixed women are also ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
@beau why did you rage react my reply? :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: beau
Which in other words, is a skinny surgerymaxxed woman.

Just one chocolate bar and she'll become a brick.
Not always. There are women who are skinny but still have decent tits and ass.

If you prefer chubby just keep in mind that they will usually end up fat when they are 30y+

• Ugh..
Usually I would say 2, but those black and white pics got my cock throbbing
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

So many say 1

Not always. There are women who are skinny but still have decent tits and ass.

If you prefer chubby just keep in mind that they will usually end up fat when they are 30y+
Type 1 isn't chubby at all. They keep this body type for longer than those in type 2 which has a tendency to get squarer more easily, especially after the menopause/childbirth.

This is also why a small pooch is ideal

Usually I would say 2, but those black and white pics got my cock throbbing
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

So many say 1
I wouldn't touch type 2 with a 20 foot pole.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: beau and Xangsane
don't care just want a girlfriend :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
Type 1 mogs hard. Curvy and juicy squeezeable body parts. Body type 2 has little sex appeal and is way too skinny and bony. I don’t like it when there’s such a huge gap between their legs. The only thing that makes them attractive is their face. Needs legs, ass and tits too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, hebbewem and Xangsane
Type 1 mogs hard. Curvy and juicy squeezeable body parts. Body type 2 has little sex appeal and is way too skinny and bony. I don’t like it when there’s such a huge gap between their legs. The only thing that makes them attractive is their face. Needs legs, ass and tits too.
Type 1 mogs hard especially on a black, latina or middle eastern woman.

Women with these bodies carry their fat so well and are likely to remain like this after pregnancy/the menopause. As for type 2? They're all bones apart from their fake tits and ass. Give them a chocolate bar and watch them turn into a fridge.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and beau
Not of European descent, or only partially if she's mulatta, Latina (e.g. Mestiza or Mulattas) or hapa. Ideally MENA, Latina, noodle or Black. Mixed women are also ideal.
Ima be honest My preference is no ethnic preferably Northern European

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
I asked you yesterday about ass shape preferences on women, and ass shape 2 was marginally voted as more popular (yay, more of a chance I'd wife up a woman with ass shape 1 because it mogs ass shape 2 hard):

Now I'll ask you lads this: which of these front profiles of female body types do you prefer?

I haven't included overweight or obese body types because I know they won't be very popular here.

Here are the body types!

Body type 1: soft, fleshy, ultra-feminine with ample, proportionate breasts, hips, shoulders but small waist compared to the rest of the body. Typical bust-waist-hip measurements in inches: 39-28-40

View attachment 1697197View attachment 1697198View attachment 1697199View attachment 1697200View attachment 1697201View attachment 1697202View attachment 1697203View attachment 1697204View attachment 1697206View attachment 1697207View attachment 1697209View attachment 1697211View attachment 1697212View attachment 1697215View attachment 1697216View attachment 1697221View attachment 1697222

Body type 2: thin, toned, very high muscle compared to fat, small shoulders, small breasts, narrow hips but very skinny waist. Ribs/abs visible. Typical bust-waist-hip measurements in inches: 33-23-33

View attachment 1697237View attachment 1697238View attachment 1697239
View attachment 1697227View attachment 1697228View attachment 1697229View attachment 1697230
View attachment 1697231

My ideal type would be an ethnic HQNP girl with the ripe, feminine plumpness of body type 1.

FOR ETHNIC WOMEN GO TO THIS POST. I THINK THESE WOMEN FOG THE WHITE FOIDS IN THE OP WITH A SIMILAR BODY TYPE:
Type 2 because I would look like a fucking goofball if I was with type 1. But my actual preference is probably like 1.4, I need some thickness, can’t be fucking a skeleton.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Xangsane
  • Ugh..
I am naturally highly attracted to tall and/or women with body type 1

Luckily my dick is actually top tier enough to satisfy them. Too bad my face, frame and height is truecel

I would still easily get a boner for type 2 as well. Anything other than disgustingly obese can get me hard instantly because female

Type 1. Type 1. Type 1. Anyday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and hebbewem
1 for short term but 2 for long term definitely

Fucckkkkkk this one made me so hard my dick won't go down

2902642 Screenshot 20220524 183800

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Growth Plate, GreenHat500 and 2 others
Body type 2, all the women I am and was super attracted to since I was a teen have that body type. Don't know why but is a strong preference, i like slim, fit women (but they don't like me most of the time jfl, can't wait to ascend).

• Ugh..
Thanks for making me fail my nofap steak:lasereyes:

incel low t trait: choosing 2

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Xangsane
Some of the bodies in type 1 like the ones above look very unnatural to me. These are examples of what I find ideal

@Xangsane @whiteissuperior

First 2 are also pretty good but maybe if woman 1 had wider shoulders and a wider ribcage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and buflek
Why?
I wouldn't consider a woman with body type 2 at all. Too thin
the higher ur t levels the more u prefer curves, says a lot about this forum m8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and hebbewem
This one from the ones you posted

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deprived
Seeing results like this is almost lifefuel (60% of men are focusing on cows rather than attractive women). However, they don't actually reflect reality, as type 2 have more leverage in the market.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, fogdart and forevergymcelling
Seeing results like this is almost lifefuel (60% of men are focusing on cows rather than attractive women). However, they don't actually reflect reality, as type 2 have much more leverage in the market.
Type 1 aren't cows.
Type 2 = all bones and no meat

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Seeing results like this is almost lifefuel (60% of men are focusing on cows rather than attractive women). However, they don't actually reflect reality, as type 2 have more leverage in the market.
You are gay most people want thick women in real life

• Love it
the higher ur t levels the more u prefer curves, says a lot about this forum m8
Look at this low t cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, buflek and hebbewem
1 gave me a boner so 1

• Love it
You are gay most people want thick women in real life
I wish you were right, but the market says otherwise. Type 2 whores will be able to charge more than type 1.

I wish you were right, but the market says otherwise. Type 2 whores will be able to charge more than type 1.
They wont every guy is talking about thick women.

• +1