Which of these front body profiles would you prefer your ideal girlfriend to have?

Which body type do you prefer on a hypothetical girlfriend?

• Total voters
Ideal imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, CupOfCoffee, gamma and 2 others
I would fuck them all

Show me an example of a high class, WASP man marrying a thick woman.
I've got a high trust and "high class" pheno according to people here (but I'm ethnic) and I love thick women.

What does being WASP have to do with anything?

What does being WASP have to do with anything?
Women, regardless of race, overwhelmingly prefer white men. WASP was unnecessary; I just meant high class and white.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Some of the bodies in type 1 like the ones above look very unnatural to me. These are examples of what I find ideal

@Xangsane @whiteissuperior

In my mind it strongly depends on the woman’s face. Type 1 and type 2 can look good depending on the woman:

Type 2 boobs with type 1 body fat % is amazing. Hips need to be bigger than type 1 but slightly smaller than type 2. That’s ideal to me

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
1 all the way. dear lord.
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

only problem with that bodytype is they will be fat AF when they get older, or if they dont keep on top of their shape.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16853
body number 1 Tf, number 2 has barely any hips.

I swear mfs that vote 2 are low T/gay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, CupOfCoffee, Xangsane and 1 other person
1 all the way. dear lord.
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

only problem with that bodytype is they will be fat AF when they get older, or if they dont keep on top of their shape.
Type 2 would be bricky and fat if she becomes post menopausal or has a baby. Type 1 would still carry her weight well after pregnancy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Britmaxxer
Body type 1: Curvy
Body type 2: Lean

• +1
Also Chad only

Type 2 would be bricky and fat if she becomes post menopausal or has a baby. Type 1 would still carry her weight well after pregnancy.
true. as long as you make sure they dont obesemaxx, you could keep her with a feminine figure until a well old age.

• Love it

• JFL
She's for high sex appeal hyper masculine brutes only.
A low sex appeal cuckold manlet like me doesn't stand a chance

Actually I mog him

Just be a DJ theory

Just be high status and rich theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
body number 1 Tf, number 2 has barely any hips.

I swear mfs that vote 2 are low T/gay
I don't even understand the appeal of type 2. Jfl who doesn't want nice wide hips and a giant ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
A low sex appeal cuckold manlet like me doesn't stand a chance

Actually I mog him

View attachment 1697529

Just be a DJ theory

Just be high status and rich theory
Just be a DJ or club promoter or famous influencer theory never fails. Best believe the dude dating her has more daily cortisol spikes than an incel watching tiktok videos.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and forevergymcelling
i get soooo much more hornier from 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
I prefer @bogii

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Type 1 mogs hard. Curvy and juicy squeezeable body parts. Body type 2 has little sex appeal and is way too skinny and bony. I don’t like it when there’s such a huge gap between their legs. The only thing that makes them attractive is their face. Needs legs, ass and tits too.
Don't like it when the girl is so skinny that the pelvis pops out. I'm not in a position to even have a preference at this point though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, fogdart and Deleted member 16853
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Don't like it when the girl is so skinny that the pelvis pops out. I'm not in a position to even have a preference at this point though.
You should be going for type 1 since you're a high T gymcel brute. Type 1 is built for high t gymcels like us.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
I asked you yesterday about ass shape preferences on women, and ass shape 2 was marginally voted as more popular (yay, more of a chance I'd wife up a woman with ass shape 1 because it mogs ass shape 2 hard):

Now I'll ask you lads this: which of these front profiles of female body types do you prefer?

I haven't included overweight or obese body types because I know they won't be very popular here.

Here are the body types!

Body type 1: soft, fleshy, ultra-feminine with ample, proportionate breasts, hips, shoulders but small waist compared to the rest of the body. Typical bust-waist-hip measurements in inches: 39-28-40

View attachment 1697197View attachment 1697198View attachment 1697199View attachment 1697200View attachment 1697201View attachment 1697202View attachment 1697203View attachment 1697204View attachment 1697206View attachment 1697207View attachment 1697209View attachment 1697211View attachment 1697212View attachment 1697215View attachment 1697216View attachment 1697221View attachment 1697222

Body type 2: thin, toned, very high muscle compared to fat, small shoulders, small breasts, narrow hips but very skinny waist. Ribs/abs visible. Typical bust-waist-hip measurements in inches: 33-23-33

View attachment 1697237View attachment 1697238View attachment 1697239
View attachment 1697227View attachment 1697228View attachment 1697229View attachment 1697230
View attachment 1697231

My ideal type would be an ethnic HQNP girl with the ripe, feminine plumpness of body type 1.

FOR ETHNIC WOMEN GO TO THIS POST. I THINK THESE WOMEN FOG THE WHITE FOIDS IN THE OP WITH A SIMILAR BODY TYPE:
Anybody who says 2 is gay

2 and its not even close

But ideal is a mix between both
GAY

GAY

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: beau and Xangsane
You should be going for type 1 since you're a high T gymcel brute. Type 1 is built for high t gymcels like us.
But I want a type 1 woman :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and beau
Too bad she's some white foid larping as ethnic (India Reynolds From cuck Island)

Anyway I need this body type on a HQNP woman
She went for Ovie, the hyper masculine bbc brute in the show. Ovie made his cast mates look like children next him:

2644957 1

• JFL
She went for Ovie, the hyper masculine bbc brute in the show. Ovie made his cast mates look like children next him:

View attachment 1697613
And he was still incel due to the racepill. JFL when your the 2nd higher SMV race and still can’t compete with white chads you know Love island is a no go Zone for ethnics if Ovie is incel on it @Xangsane Ovie got rejected by the Mongrel foid for not being white on the show as well :feelsgah:

I'd add a small stomach pooch, and make her mulatta or arab
You’d do well with NAFRI women and gulf women most look like a mix between Mullato and Arab. Esp Maghrebi and Egyptian women they are literally Mullato and arab mix in pheno

• Love it
What's up with all the cow worshippers itt?

This is ideal.

2903086_1653428781921.png

@AscendingHero @germanlooks

Attachments

• 1653428781921.png
    1653428781921.png
    962.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: beau, bogii, AscendingHero and 3 others
And he was still incel due to the racepill. JFL when your the 2nd higher SMV race and still can’t compete with white chads you know Love island is a no go Zone for ethnics if Ovie is incel on it @Xangsane Ovie got rejected by the Mongrel foid for not being white on the show as well :feelsgah:
Dude what are you talking about? Ovie was never incel on love island. He stole Anna from Jordan during Casa Amor and Anna went back to Jordan, who is mixed. India joined to villa and pursued Ovie hard and that's how it ended. Which Mongrel foid rejected Ovie for not being white? This is Anna and Jordan btw:

Screen Shot 2022 05 24 at 65705 PM

Dude what are you talking about? Ovie was never incel on love island. He stole Anna from Jordan during Casa Amor and Anna went back to Jordan, who is mixed. India joined to villa and pursued Ovie hard and that's how it ended. Which Mongrel foid rejected Ovie for not being white? This is Anna and Jordan btw:

View attachment 1697668
Soem mutt girl dunno her name i don’t watch this show as I value my braincels. But my bad if I was wrong I watched a video from king richez saying he struggled on the show and the mongrel girl chose a white boi Normie over him and that Ovie didn’t do as well as the white guys

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
You’d do well with NAFRI women and gulf women most look like a mix between Mullato and Arab. Esp Maghrebi and Egyptian women they are literally Mullato and arab mix in pheno
My dad has family members who married into both gulfs and nafris, and extended family friends from gulf states. I am so excited :)

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
> Gay
> Liking Women

You must be overweight or something.
Liking thick women =not low T.
But some women are more femnine and thixk girls are more femnine

My dad has family members who married into both gulfs and nafris, and extended family friends from gulf states. I am so excited :)
You know what you have to do, @KING REIDYZ has already shown that many nafri women even look black and could prob larp as blsck tbh so you can. 100% find a girl who looks both

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
First, there is no comparison. It is the ideal female body

• +1

View attachment 1697668
Just fuuuuucking looool

White women are so inferior that they imitate our women LOL 🔥🇲🇦✊🏻✨

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
Keep getting bully my dravidians.
Stfu you retard where’s your chad face at, you won’t ever have those skinny white girls you posted how does that make you feel:lul:

You know what you have to do, @KING REIDYZ has already shown that many nafri women even look black and could prob larp as blsck tbh so you can. 100% find a girl who looks both
That would be excellent. :)
Are NAFRIs or Gulf women more hqnp?