Which of these two hairstyles looks better on me?

Which of these two hairstyles looks better on me?

• Something else (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm thinking of changing my haircut. Either I'll neaten up my curtains and make them trendy than sloppy (I currently have this), or I'll wear a quiff. In fact, I sometimes used to wear a quiff.

Let's visualise them with me under an anime filter!

My usual hairstyle (could style into proper curtains):

Quiff:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, rand anon, emeraldglass and 1 other person
curtains is so fucking gay and ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
quiff looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Xangsane
@slop slinger @rand anon @Nick.Harte @Slayer @Mewton @orangomango2003 @Catawampus @chaddyboi66 @Lmao @BongMog @B1B2 @goldpill @Catface @colbycovington @Shekel @gr1ffiths @Sens @sebsyx @Debetro @Slayer @GalacticHero @soldier_puzzle662

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Shekel, Nick.Harte and 2 others
just post ur face please aint no opps here trynna dox u lil bro .....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, becomingnearperfect, rand anon and 1 other person
Quiff looks very good but it's kind of out of style

• +1
ugly on me?

Thank you, why does it suit me?
how would i know how it'd look in you if you dont post ur pics are u retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, goo25 and Xangsane
bro im Sorry but i don't believe u
why would a guy that looks like this rot on here 10 hours everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
Quiff looks very good but it's kind of out of style
nothing is out of style if you're gl also quiff is and an 'old money' hairstyle it looks good when its messy take for example robert pattinson in twilight

• +1
bro im Sorry but i don't believe u
why would a guy that looks like this rot on here 10 hours everyday
Heard of multitasking?

nothing is out of style if you're gl also quiff is and an 'old money' hairstyle it looks good when its messy take for example robert pattinson in twilight
Do you think a messy quiff would suit me?

that was my take 2 years into the blackpill, now I differ

Do you think a messy quiff would suit me?
how do you think we could tell if it suits you if we havent seen your head. based on those anime pictures that you provided: yes it does suit you

• Love it
how do you think we could tell if it suits you if we havent seen your head. based on those anime pictures that you provided: yes it does suit you
Thank you, why does it suit me?

@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
quiff - is harder to pull off (you need a wide/non-narrow face) and so if done well will make you stand out

curtains - every one has this and if you are as GL as those renders suggest, this is not the best hair cut to showcase your features

• +1
Curtains are appealing to women

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xangsane
Thank you, why?
cause the quiff looks good but it's kinda of out of style, this One looks great it's not out of style and makes u look like a gentlemen

• +1
quiff - is harder to pull off (you need a wide/non-narrow face) and so if done well will make you stand out
do you think my face looks wide/non-narrow?
curtains - every one has this and if you are as GL as those renders suggest,
thank you!
this is not the best hair cut to showcase your features
Why not? What would you recommend instead and what features are you talking about?

cause the quiff looks good but it's kinda of out of style, this One looks great it's not out of style and makes u look like a gentlemen
Thank you, do I have a gentleman pheno?

I'm thinking of changing my haircut. Either I'll neaten up my curtains and make them trendy than sloppy (I currently have this), or I'll wear a quiff. In fact, I sometimes used to wear a quiff.

Let's visualise them with me under an anime filter!

My usual hairstyle (could style into proper curtains):
View attachment 2359743View attachment 2359747View attachment 2359749

Quiff:
View attachment 2359750View attachment 2359751View attachment 2359752
It depends on what you want to express. If you prefer a more elegant and refined look, curtains are better. If you want a more masculine appearance, go with a quiff. However, both hairstyles suit you well.

• +1
It depends on what you want to express. If you prefer a more elegant and refined look, curtains are better. If you want a more masculine appearance, go with a quiff.
I'd like something that makes me stand out in the sea of buzzcuts and floofy poodle cuts.
However, both hairstyles suit you well.
thank you. Why do both hairstyles suit me well?

• +1
do you think my face looks wide/non-narrow?
well obviously not lol as those renders are objectively very gling and basically perfect/ideal (as they are renders) I kinda doubt you look exactly like those lol
thank you!

Why not? What would you recommend instead and what features are you talking about?
hair surrounding the face reduces our perception of its features.

Think about an average/good looking girl (who has long hair) now picture her without any hair, she would have to have very good features to still look as good.

Alternatively, look at pictures of people with and without buzzcuts (normal looking people)

TLDR: if you have good features shorter hair/hair away from the face will bring attention to them

• +1
well obviously not lol as those renders are objectively very gling and basically perfect/ideal (as they are renders) I kinda doubt you look exactly like those lol
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: thank you.
hair surrounding the face reduces our perception of its features.

Think about an average/good looking girl (who has long hair) now picture her without any hair, she would have to have very good features to still look as good.
Exactly, which is why foids love hair on men these days. My halal gf loves it!
Alternatively, look at pictures of people with and without buzzcuts (normal looking people)

TLDR: if you have good features shorter hair/hair away from the face will bring attention to them
My mum thinks I should wear a shorter haircut to "show off my hairline" but IDK.

Exactly, which is why foids love hair on men these days. My halal gf loves it!

My mum thinks I should wear a shorter haircut to "show off my hairline" but IDK.
if you are really good looking, like chadlite+, it hardly matters anyway and you should just wear what ever you like and wear extreme cuts tbh

Long hair on good looking men has an unmoggable "divine" look

• +1
if you are really good looking, like chadlite+, it hardly matters anyway and you should just wear what ever you like and wear extreme cuts tbh
thank you, do the anime pics depict a chadlite or something else?
Long hair on good looking men has an unmoggable "divine" look
Metalhead hair is unprofessional

I'd like something that makes me stand out in the sea of buzzcuts and floofy poodle cuts.
I always go for something neat and classy. I don’t like the haircuts that come with trends. Woman also like the more refined type of haircuts. so I would go with something timeless.
thank you. Why do both hairstyles suit me well?
They go well with your face shape.

• +1
I always go for something neat and classy. I don’t like the haircuts that come with trends. Woman also like the more refined type of haircuts. so I would go with something timeless.

are both the haircuts in the OP considered neat, refined and classy?

• +1

My mum thinks I should have a haircut that shows off my hairline.

• +1
My mum thinks I should have a haircut that shows off my hairline.
Both can work on you. What do the women around you say? Ask your sis she will know better than your mum.

• +1
Both can work on you. What do the women around you say? Ask your sis she will know better than your mum.
she likes the curtains on me, I asked her earlier today. and my GF told me to keep it the way it is.

• +1
she likes the curtains on me, I asked her earlier today. and my GF told me to keep it the way it is.
Well here’s your answer. Keep it i would say.

• +1