Which of these two hairstyles looks better on me?

Which of these two hairstyles looks better on me?

• Something else (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Curtains is such a faggot haircut. If you have soft features you will look like a twink that takes it up the ass.

Quiff is far better. Any haircut where the side is shorter and/or faded and on top is a bit longer is great. Doesnt need to be over 3 cm either.

• +1
My first option yes. But it’s about what woman like, not emeraldglass.
Ok!
Curtains is such a faggot haircut. If you have soft features you will look like a twink that takes it up the ass.
Do I look like one? (be honest)
Quiff is far better. Any haircut where the side is shorter and/or faded and on top is a bit longer is great. Doesnt need to be over 3 cm either.
Thank you, like the one in the OP suits me?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Ok!

Do I look like one? (be honest)

Thank you, like the one in the OP suits me?
I dont know how you look like. Were those ai generated images representing you?
Anyway I like the quiff better, you can make it shorter and less wavy therefore reducing the faggotry.

• +1
I dont know how you look like. Were those ai generated images representing you?
Yes it's me through an anime filter!
Anyway I like the quiff better, you can make it shorter and less wavy therefore reducing the faggotry.
Thank you, but I like that length of quiff. Why the quiff?

Idk maybe because I have always had a haircut similair to that one. I feel like it structures the whole face better.
The transition from the shorter sides to the lenghtier top adds some satisfying angularity.

Most importantly, it's more masculine (if not too long and/or wavy).

Curtains is a faggot haircut than can only be countered with a Hexum lower third or some shit.

But idk what's popular in the US or wherever.

• +1
Idk maybe because I have always had a haircut similair to that one. I feel like it structures the whole face better.
The transition from the shorter sides to the lenghtier top adds some satisfying angularity.

Most importantly, it's more masculine (if not too long and/or wavy).

Curtains is a faggot haircut than can only be countered with a Hexum lower third or some shit.
I also am femalegazepilled as well as maeatheticpilled
But idk what's popular in the US or wherever.
UK

I'm thinking of changing my haircut. Either I'll neaten up my curtains and make them trendy than sloppy (I currently have this), or I'll wear a quiff. In fact, I sometimes used to wear a quiff.

Let's visualise them with me under an anime filter!

My usual hairstyle (could style into proper curtains):
View attachment 2359743View attachment 2359747View attachment 2359749

Quiff:
View attachment 2359750View attachment 2359751View attachment 2359752
Make it into proper Kaufmann like Curtains and you will slay

• +1
i get the most attention by far with medium length curtains or fringe. Fringe looks unprofessional though, so now i have wavy curtains as my standard haircut. I think your current haircut is good. Only show your hairline if you have NW 0-0.5 imo. I have typical germanic/nordic NW1 by default hairline. Rather hide that bs

• +1
i get the most attention by far with medium length curtains or fringe. Fringe looks unprofessional though, so now i have wavy curtains as my standard haircut. I think your current haircut is good. Only show your hairline if you have NW 0-0.5 imo. I have typical germanic/nordic NW1 by default hairline. Rather hide that bs
What NW does my hairline look like? Yeah I would never wear a fringe tbh.
Make it into proper Kaufmann like Curtains and you will slay
Ok!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Shekel
good lol. no recession at all
Thanknk you, 0 or 1?
IMG 20230804 103313

I Gotcha. Is this good for 25 going on 26?
yea thats insane. I had NW1 since i was 19 (22 now), but at least i have no hairloss. I will probably have NW1 till 50 or so, so im happy with that.

• +1
yea thats insane. I had NW1 since i was 19 (22 now), but at least i have no hairloss. I will probably have NW1 till 50 or so, so im happy with that.
Thank you. NW1 is good!

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Thank you. NW1 is good!
ye im super scared of hairloss ngl. But I thankfully don't have it in my family. My dad is 57 and still has full head of brown hair. Mogger hair genetics luckily

• +1
So am I

I think you'd be OK!
yea lets hope lol. The fear keeps you alive though. I would instantly notice excessive hair loss/recession, so i can react in time

• +1
yea lets hope lol. The fear keeps you alive though. I would instantly notice excessive hair loss/recession, so i can react in time
if I get any signs of balding I'm going on fin/rogaine

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
ugly on me?

Thank you, why does it suit me?
Quiff is more objectively attractive, curtains are more niche and very hard to pull off/keep in shape throughout the day, most end up looking greasy. Even when quiff loses structure throughout the day it’ll still look good.

• +1
Quiff is more objectively attractive, curtains are more niche and very hard to pull off/keep in shape throughout the day, most end up looking greasy. Even when quiff loses structure throughout the day it’ll still look good.
I agree and thank you!

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
I'm thinking of changing my haircut. Either I'll neaten up my curtains and make them trendy than sloppy (I currently have this), or I'll wear a quiff. In fact, I sometimes used to wear a quiff.

Let's visualise them with me under an anime filter!

My usual hairstyle (could style into proper curtains):
View attachment 2359743View attachment 2359747View attachment 2359749

Quiff:
View attachment 2359750View attachment 2359751View attachment 2359752
@orangomango2003