Which one is better: Slaying from one femoid to other or LTR with a femoid and slaying others behind her back?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This is something that I think about sometimes. Which is a better situation/deal for the male.

1.) STR with foids hopping from one to the other.

Pros:
  1. You don't get bored
  2. You have more freedom
Cons:
  1. Difficult if you're not chad
  2. At some point you might want to settle (Unsure about this but added coz some people might feel this way)

2.) LTR with one and slaying (cheating) other foids without letting her know

Pros:
  1. You always have a foid who loves you (assuming she loves you) so more security
  2. If you want a family this is the way to go
Cons:
  1. You'll get bored with the sex at some point
  2. You will have less freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Do you love the girl? Don't cheat on her. Do you like the girl enough to fuck, but not to get into a long term relationship with? Don't get in a long term relation ship with her. There's no need to cheat. Cheating is a shitty, unnecessary thing to do. Or you could suggest an "open relationship", also known as cheating made legal. An effective way to destroy intimacy and trust in a relationship. JFL at people who cheat.

If you want option 2, just get a fuckbuddy and slay on the side. No need to break hearts for no reason. Keeping a person that loves you around as emotional support while you fuck other people is what women do, not men. Not real men anyways.

And if a bitch cheats on you, just ditch her. Simple as that. Zero tolerance policy. Also dump them if they suggest open relationships. At that point, they're probably already cheating, or will be in the near future.

• +1
I could never cheat on my oneitis tbh ngl

• +1