Which one of my privately rated friends mog?

Who mogs?

• Soyboy TomHollandcel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
You've seen them in DMs, but which one do you think mogs and why?
(Do NOT post anything I sent in DMs here.)

Friend 1 (dark lookz tall male model, looks like a certain Teen Wolf actor according to @justadude and @masaka):

Friend 2 (soyboy heightcel TomHollandcel):

Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, ChristianChad, BearBoy and 2 others
Tagging those who have rated:
@Berserk @CurrycelManlet @Octillionaire3 @ToTheTop @Br0sk1 @Sorken @justadude @Nobagger @Caesar Augustus @Cigarette @cloUder @Prettyboy @masaka @Mik @gymcel7 @LooksOrDeath @THOTBONER @Korea @AdamAdam @Scammer @spiggacel @hajaj82 @Pakicel @bwrauycnee @khvirgin @retard_205 @StrangerDanger @O'Pry Reincarnation @Merćer @Bobelbrah @currylightskin @Momolooksmax @Br0sk1 @Mewton

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Not even close.

That's normie vs chad bro lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
WAAAAAATTTTTTT. someone said tom holland guy???? crazzzzzzyyyyy

• JFL
Not even close.

That's normie vs chad bro lol.
Even if the normie had a PhD in brain surgery, would the other guy still slay more?

No he does look like tom holland.

I'm just shocked someone thinks he mogs #1.
Who does the other guy look like to you?

@Pakicel Imagine both of them in a club setting

Normie vs. Chad. It's not even close.

For them to have equal standing with girls, the normie friend would need to be very high status and outgoing whereas the Chad would need to be a socially anxious aspie.

• +1
pm me them both

• +1
@Pakicel Imagine both of them in a club setting
the male model guy would be average there. the incel dude would get disgusted looks from women he will treated like a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
the male model guy would be average there. the incel dude would get disgusted looks from women he will treated like a truecel
Over for malemodelcels. In what way would he be average?

JFL, that incel dude hangs around exclusive clubs.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Normie vs. Chad. It's not even close.

For them to have equal standing with girls, the normie friend would need to be very high status and outgoing whereas the Chad would need to be a socially anxious aspie.
Said Chad friend doesn't even like nightlife :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: meanwhile the normie likes exclusive city clubs

Said Chad friend doesn't even like nightlife :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: meanwhile the normie likes exclusive city clubs

I still think the Chad will do better if he's merely an introverted neurotypical. The normie probably gets BTFO'd at clubs generally speaking.

• JFL
20220212 032220
@LooksOrDeath @Moggedbyevery1

Certified pakicel moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Moggedbyevery1, Xangsane and 1 other person
You've seen them in DMs, but which one do you think mogs and why?
(Do NOT post anything I sent in DMs here.)

Friend 1 (dark lookz tall male model, looks like a certain Teen Wolf actor according to @justadude and @masaka):

Friend 2 (soyboy heightcel TomHollandcel):
dark lookz

• +1
I still think the Chad will do better if he's merely an introverted neurotypical. The normie probably gets BTFO'd at clubs generally speaking.
He's introverted, slightly non NT.

looks scarier and having dark traits is amazing. my eye area is a bit dark and i get compliments all the time ngl

• +1
looks scarier and having dark traits is amazing. my eye area is a bit dark and i get compliments all the time ngl
He doesn't look that scary jfl

Average looks level at a club would be htn.

• +1
View attachment 1537180 @LooksOrDeath @Moggedbyevery1

Certified pakicel moment
Shit meme. But then again I haven't posted any pics of my face so you can't make a good meme.

However, people are overrating that male model. He is HTN-CHADLITE IRL. In a club, the average looks level would be htn. So he'd be average or slightly above in a club.

The other dude would get mogged to death in the club. He is 5'7" in a place where the average would be 6'. He'd be a turbomanlet 3 PSL dude in a crowd of fit 6 ft+ white htns-chadlites. Women would not even treat him as a human being.

Would be lifefuel if he slays. But maybe not. He just has JBW halo.

DM both of their pics @Xangsane

• +1
dm other guy

• +1
the normie

• +1
Still must he busy though. Long shifts in the hospital?
Yes definitely. I take some breaks though, and someimes I browse looksmax in them jfl

Yes definitely. I take some breaks though, and someimes I browse looksmax in them jfl
Don't know how you can focus while being on this website. The threads here are suifuel.

• JFL
Just saw this stacylite dating this ginger soyboy. And it's not betabux as the girl probably careermogs him. Lifefuel for me tbh. Why not make more posts of subhumans dating MTB+