Which one of you is blackmailing this kid lmfao

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
Don’t know whether to laugh at or feel sorry for @Short Ugly and Brown
72569F0B 1E92 4F81 80A7 5653691BB106

9B1553EA C62C 4E33 9CA8 5E2028CC9F70

Also caging at this kid:
•taking pictures of his underage crush and posting them on an online forum
filled with incels

masturbating and ejaculating onto photographs of her

•posting photographs of his emasculated finasterided semen on top of pictures of this chick
(again underage JFL)

•then asking me “are you a sick person?”

THE IRONY

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, SeiGun, maxmendietta and 4 others
jflcel

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Man I ain’t got no clue :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Golden Glass
Seriously though I want to know who’s blackmailing him for $1K lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
You guys do know that everything you do to him now will just be used as a reason as to why he went ER.

If this site gets busted down, it’s on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, PenileFacialSurgery, Administrator and 1 other person
Me tbh ngl, i need those 1k for my surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RichardSpencel
You guys do know that everything you do to him now will just be used as a reason as to why he went ER.

If this site gets busted down, it’s on you
I agree with not “cyberbullying” him anymore as long as he stops being a creep....

But please,

If the kid goes ER that stems from his own creepy ass taking pictures, writing poems to, and obsessing over a girl who had zero interest in him.

That’s on him or whoever raised him to think his behavior and obvious desperate attention seeking was okay, not people mocking him for it.

Also:
The FBI wouldn’t shut down a site for bullying an Incel who goes ER, if that’s the case most social media companies would have been in deep shit.

Also:
He personally tried to erase evidence for a potential (at the time it seemed guaranteed) police investigation. That alone could shut the forum down.

Also:
8F399339 0471 4403 A5A2 AA087CD2C5B1

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3962
I agree with not “cyberbullying” him anymore as long as he stops being a creep....

But please,

If the kid goes ER that stems from his own creepy ass taking pictures, writing poems to, and obsessing over a girl who had zero interest in him.

That’s on him or whoever raised him to think his behavior and obvious desperate attention seeking was okay, not people mocking him for it.

Also:
The FBI wouldn’t shut down a site for bullying an Incel who goes ER, if that’s the case most social media companies would have been in deep shit.

Also:
He personally tried to erase evidence for a potential (at the time it seemed guaranteed) police investigation. That alone could shut the forum down.

Also:
I’m not saying that him going ER is our fault. However the media companies and journalists that comb over everything that happened will quickly be able to mold the story into us being at fault for him being pushed over the edge.

I’m not saying that the FBI will shut us down either. What I mean by busted down is that this site will get raided by journalists, the media, and bluepilled SJWs. Users that made fun of him will most definitely get summoned by the FBI for questioning and potential charges. Surveillance on this site will go into overdrive. Many prominent users will get doxxed probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m not saying that him going ER is our fault. However the media companies and journalists that comb over everything that happened will quickly be able to mold the story into us being at fault for him being pushed over the edge.

I’m not saying that the FBI will shut us down either. What I mean by busted down is that this site will get raided by journalists, the media, and bluepilled SJWs. Users that made fun of him will most definitely get summoned by the FBI for questioning and potential charges. Surveillance on this site will go into overdrive. Many prominent users will get doxxed probably.

Were bodybuilding.com or pua hate/sluthate members who mocked ER summoned by the FBI, doxxed, etc?

And no I don’t think the media would treat the website that way, they’d condemn the website for it being a safe haven for creeps like him. Again, social media is chock full of people mocking incels. Pretty sure the Shooter from Canada had social media, was mocked, and the normies that mocked him didn’t get shit done to them, neither did any social media site.

The only people who would ever get doxxed/summoned for stuff like that, would be people who unironically encouraged his creep-tendencies that led him to go further down a path that would get him to ER-tier, or those who unironically encouraged him to go ER.

BTW, Just To make it clear: I don’t think he’s going to go ER anymore, because he seems to accept he was being a total creep, unlike actual future shooters who feel 100% justified in their actions and beliefs.

Last edited:
Were bodybuilding.com or pua hate/sluthate members who mocked ER summoned by the FBI, doxxed, etc?

And no I don’t think the media would treat the website that way, they’d condemn the website for it being a safe haven for creeps like him. Again, social media is chock full of people mocking incels. Pretty sure the Shooter from Canada had social media, was mocked, and the normies that mocked him didn’t get shit done to them, neither did any social media site.

The only people who would ever get doxxed/summoned for stuff like that, would be people who unironically encouraged his creep-tendencies that led him to go further down a path that would get him to ER-tier, or those who unironically encouraged him to go ER.

BTW, Just To make it clear: I don’t think he’s going to go ER anymore, because he seems to accept he was being a total creep, unlike actual future shooters who feel 100% justified in their actions and beliefs.
No but there’s been users who have been summoned by the FBI for less. @Lifeisgood72 got summoned by the FBI I’m pretty sure for making a joke. They’re obviously watching this site unlike bodybuilding.com and will probably seek info from users here.

why wouldn’t they? it’s not an either or for them. They can say the website is a magnet/safe haven for creeps like him and also say that the user base played a role in him being pushed over the edge. That would just add more shock value and get more clicks For whatever B.S article they write.

The people who encouraged him to continue his activities and the ones that helped him most definitely will be summoned, I agree. But there’s no reason for the FBI not summoning people who blackmailed him and took advantage of the situation for their benefit. They would also hold responsibility if anything happened.

there’s also no reason for the FBI not to try and contact the people who constantly mocked him, made fun of him and egged him on through the situation despite him obviously being mentally unstable. The FBI definitely won’t care for users that Said harmless insults under his posts. But users that engaged in legitimate bullying will possibly get in trouble.

This is why no one should touch his threads or say anything about the situation. @Short Ugly and Brown doesn’t care and is dragging everyone down with him.

edit: I also don’t think that you can compare this situation popping off to AM or ER. The game was different back then, inceldom only became well known after the van attack in Toronto. Intelligence agencies are actually aware of everything now and know where to look.

No but there’s been users who have been summoned by the FBI for less. @Lifeisgood72 got summoned by the FBI I’m pretty sure for making a joke. They’re obviously watching this site unlike bodybuilding.com and will probably seek info from users here.

why wouldn’t they? it’s not an either or for them. They can say the website is a magnet/safe haven for creeps like him and also say that the user base played a role in him being pushed over the edge. That would just add more shock value and get more clicks For whatever B.S article they write.

The people who encouraged him to continue his activities and the ones that helped him most definitely will be summoned, I agree. But there’s no reason for the FBI not summoning people who blackmailed him and took advantage of the situation for their benefit. They would also hold responsibility if anything happened.

there’s also no reason for the FBI not to try and contact the people who constantly mocked him, made fun of him and egged him on through the situation despite him obviously being mentally unstable. The FBI definitely won’t care for users that Said harmless insults under his posts. But users that engaged in legitimate bullying will possibly get in trouble.

This is why no one should touch his threads or say anything about the situation. @Short Ugly and Brown doesn’t care and is dragging everyone down with him.

I agree if this is all assuming he goes ER, but I doubt he will. And I personally only ever told him to cut the creep shit out or I’ll send the archivedthreads to his local cops, which, if anything, would be helping get him on the radar. Never extorted him for money lmfao.

Also who’s @Lifeisgood72 and why’d he get summoned?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I agree if this is all assuming he goes ER, but I doubt he will. And I personally only ever told him to cut the creep shit out or I’ll send the archivedthreads to his local cops, which, if anything, would be helping get him on the radar. Never extorted him for money lmfao.

Also who’s @Lifeisgood72 and why’d he get summoned?
I’m pretty sure he made a joke about bombing a church somewhere. They summoned him and questioned him

Obviously you didn’t extort him brother. But two people did. One is a user on this site and the other is Bryan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m pretty sure he made a joke about bombing a church somewhere. They summoned him and questioned him
Damn that sucks for him, and well like I said, any user who did something similar with @Short Ugly and Brown could get summoned if he went ER, but people who mocked him and told him to seek therapy? Doubtful, and even if, there’s no way they’d be held legally accountable. And I again need to stress, I think he’s just a creepy perverted kid, and as long as he stops doing so, and seeks some sort of help, he should be fine.

Damn that sucks for him, and well like I said, any user who did something similar with @Short Ugly and Brown could get summoned if he went ER, but people who mocked him and told him to seek therapy? Doubtful, and even if, there’s no way they’d be held legally accountable. And I again need to stress, I think he’s just a creepy perverted kid, and as long as he stops doing so, and seeks some sort of help, he should be fine.
He ain’t fine brother. He’s finished. He needs a man to beat some sense into him.

ah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Yeah I think that’s covered under:

lmfao
Me and my niggas will be that help. We will beat him into a pulp and take his shit. Gang shit @Fuk @6ft5manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Golden Glass and Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3962
Me and my niggas will be that help. We will beat him into a pulp and take his shit. Gang shit @Fuk @6ft5manlet
gang shit wid da squad guwop 🔫🔫💪🏾✊🏾💥🚫🧢😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3962, Golden Glass and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3962