Which one vitamin k2?

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Few questions about vitamin k2 which one should i take mk-4 or mk-7 and how much mg for benefits??

Just take any Vitamin K2, it doesn't really matter as the only difference is it's source, their effects on the body are the same.

Just take any Vitamin K2, it doesn't really matter as the only difference is it's source, their effects on the body are the same.
How much mg would you recommend?

I
Idk, look up the dosages, but your average K2 supplement should be more than enough.
think im going to post a vitamin k2 beforw and after after i complete it just to see how much my face changes im 16 rn so i will post when i have it

I

think im going to post a vitamin k2 beforw and after after i complete it just to see how much my face changes im 16 rn so i will post when i have it
You need k2, d3 and vit-a, all in trinity, just eat organ meats and drink a bunch of raw eggs daily, jfl at giving money to jews tbhngl

You need k2, d3 and vit-a, all in trinity, just eat organ meats and drink a bunch of raw eggs daily, jfl at giving money to jews tbhngl
I alreasy supplement d3 and going to with k2 because i cant stand liver that shit tastes way too fucking bad

And i get vit a by drinking milk everyday

i cant stand liver that shit tastes way too fucking bad
Ur obviously not buying good liver boy. And please tell me ur not drinking that processed shit milk that's been pasteurized and homogenized?

Ur obviously not buying good liver boy. And please tell me ur not drinking that processed shit milk that's been pasteurized and homogenized?
I live in the netherlands almost all milk here is natural and hasnt been tampered with too much ive tried liver before (sheep liver and cow liver not from the store) and i still dont like it supplementing with it is probably the best way of me getting it everyday

I live in the netherlands almost all milk here is natural and hasnt been tampered with too much ive tried liver before (sheep liver and cow liver not from the store) and i still dont like it supplementing with it is probably the best way of me getting it everyday
All milk you get from the store is the same shit with almost zero micronutritional value, you need to get raw milk if you wan't any benefits. Almost all the vitamins get destroyed in the process (heating, homogenization) . But whatever, high quality liver is literally the best looksmaxxing supplement/food.