which part of the blackpill kills you the most?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
For me, it has to be the height pill, or the difficulty of dating for men, even if above average looking.

Just lol at this blackpill this girl dropped me, “i feel sorry for guys who are ugly or short, height really carries some men.”

and i said what?

she said, “if a guy is tall, he can get away with more, if he’s a 7/10 his height will make him higher rated.”

i was just like fuckkkkk, bro it’s so hard for men these days. I have literally 10,000 matches on dating apps and I have met no more than 5 girls. FIVE FUCKING GIRLS

I wish I was 3-4 inches taller, ngl I wish I was just GL.
real nigga manlet hours

@TubOfLard
@Mateusz74
@Roping Subhuman
@Mr manlet

Fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
how women want sub8 dead

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
dogpill

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Drugs, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
Height pill is no doubt brutal, but midface pill is also unforgiving.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and turkproducer
how women want sub8 dead
BasicPaleGavial small 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shebe, Mediocre Normalfag, Ritalincel and 1 other person
how women want sub8 dead
Yep. It’s so sad; even with women I have slept with, they comment on my height, saying some dumb shit. It fucking pisses me off “how tall are you?”

“do you think you’re gonna grow”

fuck off

Eye area pill i wish i had hunter eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
under eye pill and nose pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer and LordNorwood
Tbh it was probably how people project your personality based on your looks pill
Kinda killed me knowing how much looks dominated every aspect of your life, it's like a reverse iceberg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII and 4 others
Height pill is no doubt brutal, but midface pill is also unforgiving.
I am glad I am blessed with no major falios and a decent face but I would any day rather be a 6’2-3 long mid face than a decent looking manlet like myself.

I have slept with 2 girls, but my friend who is 6’2-3 and whiter than me (i am white but ethnic white like balkan/med) has had so many JBs want him. His N count could have been like, 4-6 if he slept with the girls he has rejected.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Tbh it was probably how people project your personality based on your looks pill
Kinda killed me knowing how much looks dominated every aspect of your life, it's like a reverse iceberg
I don’t understand, my personality is kinda toxic but I am liked by most people. I think people can tell that I don’t really like them, i’m not sure..

I don’t understand, my personality is kinda toxic but I am liked by most people. I think people can tell that I don’t really like them, i’m not sure..
Its because you're gl dude I've seen pics of you

• +1
that women are incapable of love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, HighIQcel, onnysk and 3 others
the chin pill. if my chin was square and wide I would be fucking kate li rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer, DidntRead and 1 other person
agepill
I don't wanna stop going to school and becoming a wagecuck

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
geneticspill

and

character = worthless

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Averagecel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Its because you're gl dude I've seen pics of you
thanks mate but what do you mean?? I don’t understand your first message. Maybe the weed is getting to me I cope everyday eith it because of the difficulty of the dating game. I wish I was your height.

Height and racepill

Some guys don’t have a chance starting at birth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, cutecel, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
It’s so sad, I’ve been thinking about it the last few days and really reflecting on it.

Like our whole lives have been a lie, we have been told that personality is completely separated from looks but it’s the opposite. I can look at a person and instantly get a good idea on what that are like. I’ve become such a lookist, but I’m right literally 9/10 times so why wouldn’t I be, ya know?

Society says “don’t judge a book by its cover.” but that’s all we do.

Society says “looks don’t matter” but they do.

Society says “work hard, IQ doesn’t matter.” but it does.

My point is, whenever society (or anyone for that matter) vehemently pushes against something, question it and look into it. Don’t accept it for face value because most of the time, they are hiding the truth.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
the chin pill. if my chin was square and wide I would be fucking kate li rn
my chin has good shape and height but it doesn’t project enough, it’s not recessed, i’m not sure about weak because it still projects but it’s still behind the lips. I would instantly trade a PSL point off my face and be a 6’2-3 any day
It’s so sad, I’ve been thinking about it the last few days and really reflecting on it.

Like our whole lives have been a lie, we have been told that personality is completely separated from looks but it’s the opposite. I can look at a person and instantly get a good idea on what that are like. I’ve become such a lookist, but I’m right literally 9/10 times so why wouldn’t I be, ya know?

My point is, whenever society (or anyone for that matter) vehemently pushes against something, question it and look into it. Don’t accept it for face value because most of the time, they are hiding the truth.
It is to keep men working my friend, and to reap the most benefits out of people. To get the most money is what the oligarchs want,

that’s why feminism was created
that’s why religion was manipulated
that’s why sexual liberation was created to destroy the family institute and to bring in more money.

thanks mate but what do you mean?? I don’t understand your first message. Maybe the weed is getting to me I cope everyday eith it because of the difficulty of the dating game. I wish I was your height.
Idk bro I feel like its straightforward

Heightpill is shit

Racepill is not that deep, ik bare indian guys that slay cus of face, body and height. Ik my face is decent but what lets me down is height.

• +1
Ohh I understand. Sorry retsrd moment lol, and yeah i definitely agree, apparently i look angry or low trust according to most people, and this definitely makes people accuse me of shit. Shop keepers accuse me of shoplifting when I’m literally doing nothing, women or men think i am dodgy.
Heightpill is shit

Racepill is not that deep, ik bare indian guys that slay cus of face, body and height. Ik my face is decent but what lets me down is height.
I think the height pill is the most brutal for me, and yeah race pill in UK is really not that bad, still falio but nowhere near as bad as somewhere more conservative with less immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1680

Cant agree more tbh
Society lies to us in calculated ways for complex reasons but if you wanted to save brainpower and needed a simple heuristic you would be best off assuming the opposite of whatever "truths" it tells you lol

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
Ohh I understand. Sorry retsrd moment lol, and yeah i definitely agree, apparently i look angry or low trust according to most people, and this definitely makes people accuse me of shit. Shop keepers accuse me of shoplifting when I’m literally doing nothing, women or men think i am dodgy.

I think the height pill is the most brutal for me, and yeah race pill in UK is really not that bad, still falio but nowhere near as bad as somewhere more conservative with less immigrants.
Im still yet to try and fraud to 5'9/5'10 from 5'7
If i know a difference in terms of lookism, then ive fully clocked what the problem is...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
how much balding can fuck you up. i never ever thought about my hair(line)/balding before going on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, cutecel, RAITEIII and 2 others
Im still yet to try and fraud to 5'9/5'10 from 5'7
If i know a difference in terms of lookism, then ive fully clocked what the problem is...
I think the difference is quite huge, because you’re at that height where you are definitely short but not like turbo manlet. So at 5’7 you are like shorter than 75% of men and when you jump to 5’9-10 it is a worlds difference; you go from being mogged by the majority of men to as tall as the average
Cant agree more tbh
Society lies to us in calculated ways for complex reasons but if you wanted to save brainpower and needed a simple heuristic you would be best off assuming the opposite of whatever "truths" it tells you lol
What would your assumptions be based on my face? Do I look like a cunt basically lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Cant agree more tbh
Yeah, I was watching some vids on bodybuilding and genetics and the comments were a prime example of why the bluepill exists.

A186F096 93E4 4ACA 8FBD 46E4745CFEA0
938CA484 C26E 4765 98DD 02EC57FDC8BF
F5E7D686 D64E 4CA2 928B 842B34624133

Attachments

• 7C693248-A6FD-4CA0-9ECB-6313AFFD75A4.png
    7C693248-A6FD-4CA0-9ECB-6313AFFD75A4.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and turkproducer
heres a theory ive been thinking off,
ugly girls have higher standards because they are constantly judged for being ugly
good looking women usually have lower standards as they are constantly having men who date them who only care about there looks and they think it is vein so they judge men less harshly on there looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
Nosepill, all i need is a rhino to reach peak confidence and happiness, ill do way better than im doing now.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 2846
d**kpill

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII
heres a theory ive been thinking off,
ugly girls have higher standards because they are constantly judged for being ugly
good looking women usually have lower standards as they are constantly having men who date them who only care about there looks and they thin it is vein so they judge men less harshly on there looks

Ugly women don't get the attention hot women do so they cope with having a guy that will have the same attention that a hot girl will and then her also getting it because she's by his side so it fills that void of narcissism. Hot women never run out of attention so they dont need to actively search for it and can focus less on ego and more on how they feel, they usually end up with upper class normies because they give her a more comfortable lifestyle and security

"which part". Everything...

Mostly nosepill. My nose looks good from the front (under lightning) but shit from the side. If there's one thing I could change about my nose is its tip.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and cutecel
Ugly women don't get the attention hot women do so they cope with having a guy that will have the same attention that a hot girl will and then her also getting it because she's by his side so it fills that void of narcissism. Hot women never run out of attention so they dont need to actively search for it and can focus less on ego and more on how they feel, they usually end up with upper class normies because they give her a more comfortable lifestyle and security
interesting but i think the whole hot women are not narcissists are a fope, i tbink ugly and average women have big egos and delusional about their value but a stacy or stacy lite is bombarded with attention; they are very narcisstic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Genetic recombinationpill. Mom was psl 6.5. Dad is psl 2. I was so close yet still so far....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
Big skull, big dick and big projecting zygos/solid orbital rims is all you need in life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Zeta ascended and turkproducer
I
For me, it has to be the height pill, or the difficulty of dating for men, even if above average looking.

Just lol at this blackpill this girl dropped me, “i feel sorry for guys who are ugly or short, height really carries some men.”

and i said what?

she said, “if a guy is tall, he can get away with more, if he’s a 7/10 his height will make him higher rated.”

i was just like fuckkkkk, bro it’s so hard for men these days. I have literally 10,000 matches on dating apps and I have met no more than 5 girls. FIVE FUCKING GIRLS

I wish I was 3-4 inches taller, ngl I wish I was just GL.
real nigga manlet hours

@TubOfLard
@Mateusz74
@Roping Subhuman
@Mr manlet

Fuck
I hate it how it affects your whole life even your social life.....like....i wish all people knew about black pill soo they can understand us

• +1
You forgot to tag me.

The most brutal blackpill is the luck pill.
Some people are born with cancer and won't make it past age 4, some people starve to death, some people are beaten to death with a machete because they happened to be born in a shit hole country.

I'm fucking super lucky in that department and I appreciate it. Grew up in a really nice place with good people around.
So for me the most brutal blackpill is a rather superficial one, and it's obviously the heightpill. In men the animal instincts are just too big to not feel like shit when a taller guy is in the room. It just sucks and makes me uncomfortable. Being taller than others gives you so much confidence and calmness, speaking from experience. I've been the tallest in a room and I've been the shortest in a room, and the difference in how I perceive myself is night and day.

agepill. tick tock. years pass and i remain an ugly manlet. even if i became gl and ascended in the next few years it wouldnt matter because ill no longer be in my late teens or early 20s. i would be closer to mid 20s and Id be pretty much a boomer.

• So Sad
Reactions: DoctorPMA and turkproducer
I

I hate it how it affects your whole life even your social life.....like....i wish all people knew about black pill soo they can understand us
agreed, but what can you do? sometimes i wish i wasn’t born lol.
You forgot to tag me.

The most brutal blackpill is the luck pill.
Some people are born with cancer and won't make it past age 4, some people starve to death, some people are beaten to death with a machete because they happened to be born in a shit hole country.

I'm fucking super lucky in that department and I appreciate it. Grew up in a really nice place with good people around.
So for me the most brutal blackpill is a rather superficial one, and it's obviously the heightpill. In men the animal instincts are just too big to not feel like shit when a taller guy is in the room. It just sucks and makes me uncomfortable. Being taller than others gives you so much confidence and calmness, speaking from experience. I've been the tallest in a room and I've been the shortest in a room, and the difference in how I perceive myself is night and day.
5’11 is not fucking short shut the fuck up man. please. your height is fine, you’re not exactly tall but you are not short in any country. I would love to be your height