Which part of the face is the most important?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Just another autistic poll tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
anyone who says jaw needs to be beaten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Eyes

• +1
Eye area plus jaw is I think much easier to fix.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
eye area is everything tbh

• +1
Eye area obviously

MTdfArh

Images 19

Images 14

H7eqqug9gof11

Images 21

Images 22

Images 19 1

Prey vs Predators3  880 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 685, Ayush and 7 others
Eye area. IRL you can have a small jaw but a nice eye area and be attractive enough to get cute girls.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, prgfromnl, IWantToMax and 2 others
Eye area because it is harder to fix, so for some it is impossible to habe good eye area

But if you have decent eye area, which is a lot of people, then jaw will make you stand out in a crowd

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2205
Eye area because it is harder to fix, so for some it is impossible to habe good eye area

But if you have decent eye area, which is a lot of people, then jaw will make you stand out in a crowd
A lot of "normie faces" suffer from bad eye area as well.
Eye area. IRL you can have a small jaw but a nice eye area and be attractive enough to get cute girls.
Legit. A narrow Jaw does not mean game over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
A lot of "normie faces" suffer from bad eye area as well.

I legit was in my dining hall and these 5 guys came in, all had shit jaws (very small/recessed) but good eye areas and they look fine.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 2205
truecel eyes + Well developed jaw >>>>>>>>> truecel jaw + Hunter eyes

whatever son
That's in extremes though.

Good eyes + average jaw>>>>>>Average eyes + Good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Germania, IWantToMax and 2 others
Your point is?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
massive one srs
He has real life pics with girls and looks really similar to that. But something seems really off about him like some PSL users continually post on rateme sites. Screams BDD.

He has real life pics with girls and looks really similar to that. But something seems really off about him like some PSL users continually post on rateme sites. Screams BDD.
He has legit mental issues. He constantly lies and is a most likely a narcissist due to his lies and how he is. He says he’s a multi million dollar real estate agent, pro CSGO player, has an 8in dick, a pro kickboxer (idk about this one). I’ve seen him most his frauded pics on Reddit and always call him out.

• +1
He has legit mental issues. He constantly lies and is a most likely a narcissist due to his lies and how he is. He says he’s a multi million dollar real estate agent, pro CSGO player, has an 8in dick, a pro kickboxer (idk about this one). I’ve seen him most his frauded pics on Reddit and always call him out.

Jfl he still browses truerateme. I saw the name Ccrisick and he was rating just like a psl aspie would. on that sub.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Jfl he still browses truerateme. I aw the name crisick and he was rating just like a psl aspie would.
truerateme is so deluded. it’s trash now

Yikes. How low uve to sink to get likes on your morped pics lol.

• JFL

Im not telling you guys autistic or something... but what you guys mean with small or narrow jaws(mandible)? ( i already see people here talking that Chico have a narrow jaw so i just checking the autism)

Chin width is much more important than mandible, also mandible only need to be atleast defined, what means

Low Bf and at least 128 Gonial angle (Angelina Jolie have 122)

So, this is a wide jaw
Images 31

This is a narrow jaw

RJ King 36

Most people are just in normal range with poor definition

In most cases the jaw only go with the width of face, if you have a hunter eye area so it's really difficult of having a fucked jaw because all bones are connected, hunter eyes mean wide eyes too so wide straight supraorbital bones

@Pillarman Stop coping

D3ae2940babc09b11dae2a9d3883931e

Top tier mandible, top tier zygos and truecel eye area....

• +1
Im not telling you guys autistic or something... but what you guys mean with small or narrow jaws(mandible)? ( i already see people here talking that Chico have a narrow jaw so i just checking the autism)

Chin width is much more important than mandible, also mandible only need to be atleast defined, what means

Low Bf and at least 128 Gonial angle

So, this is a wide jaw
View attachment 137222

This is a narrow jaw

View attachment 137223

Most people are just in normal range with poor definition

In most cases the jaw only go with the width of face, if you have a hunter eye area so it's really difficult of having a fucked jaw because all bones are connected, hunter eyes mean wide eyes too so wide straight supraorbital bones

@Pillarman Stop coping

View attachment 137225

Top tier mandible, top tier zygos and truecel eye area....
narrow jaw pic isn’t loading. i don’t really mean “narrow jaw” like chico or orb. i mean like it’s rounded, recessed, narrow, 0 definition. they would benefit from jaw surgery. but they had good eye areas, not slayer tier or even great eye areas but just above average. hooded, low-ish brows.

• +1
narrow jaw pic isn’t loading. i don’t really mean “narrow jaw” like chico or orb. i mean like it’s rounded, recessed, and narrow. they would benefit from jaw surgery. but they had good eye areas, not slayer tier or even great eye areas but just above average. hooded, low-ish brows.
I had to refresh it a couple of times lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
narrow jaw pic isn’t loading. i don’t really mean “narrow jaw” like chico or orb. i mean like it’s rounded, recessed, narrow, 0 definition. they would benefit from jaw surgery. but they had good eye areas, not slayer tier or even great eye areas but just above average. hooded, low-ish brows.

I had to refresh it a couple of times lol

Yes that's why i asking, it's kinda rare to found someone with narrow jaw, even more with good eye area

So... real subhuman narrow (V shaped) jaw with good eye area @Pillarman killed again lmao

A8bad3b4b8cafbe53987ddd917c198e0

Images 32

Chico Jaw seems wide in most photos

Images 13

Original 2

Last edited:
So... real subhuman narrow (V shaped) jaw with good eye area @Pillarman killed again lmao
they have good proportions, even if their jaw is narrow, ofc eye area matters more in that case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Please...

stop trolling.....

It's not funny....
what's this obsession with gay aliens and reptiles? I don't see the appeal.

eye area. if i didn't have a chicoish eye area. i would be a 4-5/10.

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

• JFL
Legit I'm seeing a girl who has done 10/10 modeling and what they like is my hunter eyes

shit thread

images

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
imo forward grown face is important af

A good eye area is the foundation for facial aesthetics