Which pic is better for tinder? Asap

I think in Poland where I live is more because of my height, they straight ass tell me sometimes its because of my height, I fraud with lifts do 6’1 but sometimes even that is not enough
Funny story I had 2 girls taller than me sucked my dick on first meet tho, but after that I got ghosted each time

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21796
How is no one mentioning his eye asymmetry

Are u all blind or retarded????

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
Funny story I had 2 girls taller than me sucked my dick on first meet tho, but after that I got ghosted each time
chads.org @mrriceguy

2nd pic hides asymmetry more but both are autistic

• +1
How is no one mentioning his eye asymmetry

Are u all blind or retarded????
On my other posts people commented that and noticed, I am also aware of that sadly

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I have perfect symmetry
It’s even more brutal than height cause at height problems there is at least a theoretically LL procedure, but I think there is none for getting your eye higher vertically

• +1
On my other posts people commented that and noticed, I am also aware of that sadly
Ur features are good so irl ppl probably won't care or notice

Are u gnna fix the NCT tho? It's brutal imo the worst eye area failio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 21796
Ur features are good so irl ppl probably won't care or notice

Are u gnna fix the NCT tho? It's brutal imo the worst eye area failio
If I somehow manage to get money sure I will go under knife asap, money is the only problem tbh

• +1
self proclaimed chadlite btw @St.TikTokcel
Not self proclaimed nigga, life proclaimed it just use Ur eyes and look closely at the mogging

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21796
If I somehow manage to get money sure I will go under knife asap, money is the only problem tbh
I was thinking about taking an loan since when I think that after cantho LL and rhino and some fillers, and maybe anterior projection of cheekbones augmentation to have better under eye support, also having eyelash transplant and eyebrow and for more square chin a little genioplasty I could fuck some rich milfs after that maybe and get that money back and live happy life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 21796
Not self proclaimed nigga, life proclaimed it just use Ur eyes and look closely at the mogging
8767.jpg
8767.jpg
8767.jpg
8767.jpg
8767.jpg
8767.jpg

• Love it
Damn mogger chin I need that forward growth

I was thinking about taking an loan since when I think that after cantho LL and rhino and some fillers, and maybe anterior projection of cheekbones augmentation to have better under eye support, also having eyelash transplant and eyebrow and for more square chin a little genioplasty I could fuck some rich milfs after that maybe and get that money back and live happy life
Of course after getting roided to the hell with trenbolone

It would be prolly around 60K of dollars because LL in turkey would be done

I think in Poland where I live is more because of my height, they straight ass tell me sometimes its because of my height, I fraud with lifts do 6’1 but sometimes even that is not enough
@russiancel meet-up of manlets when?

• JFL
Brah never trust the Turks they're only good for kebabs

And u don't need that many surgeries tbh but u do u

And I think it’s not that big money when u think some people are taking mortgage for 500k

I think I do because I’m not a slayer yet

• +1
I’m saving money asap to get cantho rhino and LL, currently I’m focused on cheaper looksmaxes like roids
brutal what this site does to mental health. the crabs in buckets will get their karma one day.

ignore psl autism, omg u have bit of nct in eye its over bro

ignore low iq retard, u have top tier face with high smv, physique can make up for height.

im not gaslighting or being bluepilled btw despite sounding like that. dont ruin ur life with all this potential

I follow some LL clinics and they don’t look that fake, just decent

how did u looksmax? ur transformation is rlly good ngl mirin

brutal what this site does to mental health. the crabs in buckets will get their karma one day.

ignore psl autism, omg u have bit of nct in eye its over bro

ignore low iq retard, u have top tier face with high smv, physique can make up for height.

im not gaslighting or being bluepilled btw despite sounding like that. dont ruin ur life with all this potential
Girls did that my mental health wasn’t affected by randoms on the internet dude

• +1
Girls did that my mental health wasn’t affected by randoms on the internet dude
leave and fuck that bitch then jfl, you have ability for much better girl

how did u looksmax? ur transformation is rlly good ngl mirin
Tbh I chewed a lot during my young age, also mewed and bonesmash, I also minimize my estro levels with rad140 I took last summer, it is about leanness, I tried melanotan few times and BB CREAM, minox for eyebrows and dye them,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786 and IndianMewingChad69
U do look older than Ur age in a bad way

Be careful or u might become a @MoggerGaston cel

Tretmax and fix NCT and Ur probably slaying

leave and fuck that bitch then jfl, you have ability for much better girl
And when I said girls I mean multiple of them, some just rejected me but some of them did me much worse shit like sending snaps with other guys etc I was heartbroken around 30 times in the perspective of last 7 years

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69 and Michael Myers
And when I said girls I mean multiple of them, some just rejected me but some of them did me much worse shit like sending snaps with other guys etc I was heartbroken around 30 times in the perspective of last 7 years
Sometimes I can’t believe gl guys get rejected too.

Some girl in middle school just laughed at my ass in front of whole school when I gave her birthday present and threw that present on the streets and some car then broke it

30. and u said u had no forum chad experience jfl

u just gotta darken eyebrow, get physique and terramogger tbh.

u do anything else for skin? ur leanness is insane

Some girl in middle school just laughed at my ass in front of whole school when I gave her birthday present and threw that present on the streets and some car then broke it
Other told me that she doesn’t owe me anything and literally snapped me that she is going to get railed by her ex jfl

among forum chads imo, on par with sallu

• JFL
Why do you look so different? JFL. Left one would do best on tinder, right one would do best on Grindr.
Prolly eyebrows I have no died them in second with a fringe on my forehead

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’m not that gl in Poland tbh
Ideal guy in Poland is literally some gypsy black bearded Turkish 6’6 guy because of Michelle morrone trend

@russiancel meet-up of manlets when?
his face doesnt stop him from having a proper life unlike me. I need to be at least 6'2 to have a chance

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
his face doesnt stop him from having a proper life unlike me. I need to be at least 6'2 to have a chance
Nie No bez przesady proper life to mi daleko

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244