Which pic is better for tinder? Asap

Where do u live? Keep in my mind im 5’9 and average frame
He's a paki/curry mutt from Netherlands. He probably only sees toilet cleaners like pic related.
Polska22

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
Myślałem ze nie jesteś Polakiem
Not a polska kurwa but I live near polska and there's plenty of them where I live.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Don’t lie u just spoke to me in Polish
I just know a few phrases in polish. I live in a multi-slavshit city where mongols like me are the minority. It's only hohols, ruskies and poles down here. Naturally, I learnt some words.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I just know a few phrases in polish. I live in a multi-slavshit city where mongols like me are the minority. It's only hohols, ruskies and poles down here. Naturally, I learnt some words.
Wtf is hohols

true ghetto inhabitant

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
dat polak iq

Take pics with yo subhumn friends and then with nature, thas how yo show foid how much of a good mogger you are
But never take a pic near me, you will get mogged so badly
My only friend is 6’2 blonde surfer chadlite

First selfie, but take it somewhere like in front of a view or a landmark, with a friendly or open expression, not in front of a door at home.

I also only have selfies on my tinder. I manage to score a lot of MTBs-HTBs, and I think social proof is very important. It could ascend even Chadlites (which you are, I also am rated Chadlite btw). I always make sure my selfies are approachable and friendly. Staring straight into the camera like a squinting autist in front of a boring door can do you harm

First selfie, but take it somewhere like in front of a view or a landmark, with a friendly or open expression, not in front of a door at home.

I also only have selfies on my tinder. I manage to score a lot of MTBs-HTBs, and I think social proof is very important. It could ascend even Chadlites (which you are, I also am rated Chadlite btw). I always make sure my selfies are approachable and friendly. Staring straight into the camera like a squinting autist in front of a boring door can do you harm
Thanks, do you think 1st is more NT? Currently have the 2nd but wanted to introduce some changes in my new profile which I will settle in coming days

Where do u live? Keep in my mind im 5’9 and average frame
I live in the Netherlands. And height is cope my friend it’s all about face.