Silver
IMG 3586
IMG 3588
IMG 3591
IMG 3587

looks like Huntington

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
should i put the song nights like this by kid laroi on the post or what song, or should i not put a song
At the end of the day I wouldn't recommend putting too much effort into any of this. It won't really result in anything. The pictures are okay looking but basic. Composition on all of them aren't amazing it's just the colors and location that make them look good. You can put whatever song you want on them.

Not to discourage you but Chad doesn't leave his house he just goes to his bathroom in the middle of the night and pees and takes a selfie of him smiling and uploads that to his story. Will get 100x more engagement from women. These pictures are a bit generic in my opinion and won't impress people to a big degree to where you should be focusing on what song to play over it. Just play what you want.

Again I don't mean to discourage you but this is the truth of it.

At the end of the day I wouldn't recommend putting too much effort into any of this. It won't really result in anything. The pictures are okay looking but basic. Composition on all of them aren't amazing it's just the colors and location that make them look good. You can put whatever song you want on them.

Not to discourage you but Chad doesn't leave his house he just goes to his bathroom in the middle of the night and pees and takes a selfie of him smiling and uploads that to his story. Will get 100x more engagement from women. These pictures are a bit generic in my opinion and won't impress people to a big degree to where you should be focusing on what song to play over it. Just play what you want.

ik its true but i just wanted to see if i should post it or nah

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

so should i just post it without sound or not post at all lmk

so should i just post it without sound or not post at all lmk
Post it bro. I'll leave it up to you to decide to post it with sound or not because it can be a hit or miss. Will probably be appreciated more without sound.