Which prettyboy morph mogs? (Original VS Whitemaxxed)

Which average PSL prettyboy user morph mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
(I've been off today with an injured, sore left shoulder.)

Here, I had a morph which consisted of the average PSL prettyboy user. Users included @Xangsane , @Telemachus , @pneumocystosis , @Niko69 , @OneTwoThree , Sikkunt, a few others I forgot the names of, and Orb.

I later added @Leo69 to the morph.

This is the original:
2993173 IMG 20220720 131739

In the whitemaxxed version, I removed any uncanny features that might have been influenced by the ethnic/mixed users, and tried to make him as European-looking as possible:

Who mogs?

@NegativeNorwood

@currylightskin why original?

@Nisse @cloUder why Whitemaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Kaif haaalak ya sadeek 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙. Long time no see wallah 🤔🤔🤔😻😻🤙🤙🤙. Original because I prefer thicker eyelash ya sadeek😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

Nose too wide and brows a bit bushy on the ethnic one but realistically i don’t think there’s a single foid who would fuck the other and reject the other.

• +1
Most white people including prettyboys dont have such narrow noses
This just looks weirf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 21278, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
Nose too thin/narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Xangsane
Kaif haaalak ya sadeek 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙. Long time no see wallah 🤔🤔🤔😻😻🤙🤙🤙. Original because I prefer thicker eyelash ya sadeek😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙
I'm doing well! I've been off work today because yesterday I injured myself. Long time no see.

I like the original better but for PSL standards I think most foids would prefer the Whitemaxxed one. Do the morphs remind you of anyone?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and currylightskin
Original looks great. Michael Jackson maxxed one not so much.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 5892 and Xangsane
Nose too wide and brows a bit bushy on the ethnic one but realistically i don’t think there’s a single foid who would fuck the other and reject the other.
There were more whites than ethnics/mixed people used in the original, but their features (namely wider nose, big lips and brows, thick dark lashes, poorer undereye support) overpowered the morph.

What do you rate them?

Nose too thin/narrow
Most white people including prettyboys dont have such narrow noses
This just looks weirf
See below:
There were more whites than ethnics/mixed people used in the original, but their features (namely wider nose, big lips and brows, thick dark lashes, poorer undereye support) overpowered the morph.

What do you rate them?
I attempted to make the nose straighter and narrower for him to look more European.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I'm doing well! I've been off work today because yesterday I injured myself. Long time no see.

I like the original better but for PSL standards I think most foids would prefer the Whitemaxxed one. Do the morphs remind you of anyone?
Reminds me of my little brother in UK 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙😎🤲🙏. I hope everythings good inshallah yakhi 🤲🤲😻🤙

• Love it
Reminds me of my little brother in UK 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙😎🤲🙏. I hope everythings good inshallah yakhi 🤲🤲😻🤙
Who?
I hope I can get better soon. My shoulder and neck are sore but I hope they heal quickly.

Original looks great. Michael Jackson maxxed one not so much.
Ofc the spanish nigger would say this, his alar base is not even narrower than his ICD on the second morph, keep crying for European turbomoggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Xangsane and NegativeNorwood

What do you rate them?
The more i look at them the more the white one starts mogging.

Original = 6.3 PSL maybe
White = around 7 PSL tbh. Everything looks very harmonious.

• +1

IMO alar base too narrow in relation to face width, thicker brows look better in relation to the supraorbitals and the forehead height, plus the whiter one has thinner, shorter eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Xangsane
Ofc the spanish nigger would say this, his alar base is not even narrower than his ICD on the second morph, keep crying for European turbomoggers.

Username checks out.

• JFL
Username checks out.
Bro look at his bulbous nose tip, plus everything else is better on the white morph, you are coping hard if you think that the original mogs,

• +1
Holy shit this looks so fucking good. Hope your shoulder gets better bro

• Love it
  • Love it
(I've been off today with an injured, sore left shoulder.)

Here, I had a morph which consisted of the average PSL prettyboy user. Users included @Xangsane , @Telemachus , @pneumocystosis , @Niko69 , @OneTwoThree , Sikkunt, a few others I forgot the names of, and Orb.

I later added @Leo69 to the morph.

This is the original:
View attachment 1835201

In the whitemaxxed version, I removed any uncanny features that might have been influenced by the ethnic/mixed users, and tried to make him as European-looking as possible:
View attachment 1835204

Who mogs?
Off from doing what? Work

• +1
Bro look at his bulbous nose tip, plus everything else is better on the white morph, you are coping hard if you think that the original mogs,

Bulbous tip, not alar base width. I'm not coping in any way, just gave my opinion.

• +1

Original = 6.3 PSL maybe
What are the original's failos?

The white one could easily become a model.

Original = 6.3 PSL maybe
Do you think it comes to show that whiteness is important for aesthetics?

IMO alar base too narrow in relation to face width, thicker brows look better in relation to the supraorbitals and the forehead height, plus the whiter one has thinner, shorter eyelids.
I thought shorter eyelids (lesser UEE) was a better thing?

What do you rate them both?

Holy shit this looks so fucking good. Hope your shoulder gets better bro
Thank you so much. I've also got radiating muscle pain coming out of my neck too.

Who do you think the morphs look like on here the most?

What are the original's failos?

The white one could easily become a model.
Two minor failos.

1. Nosetip slightly too big and nose slightly too wide.

2. Eyebrows look overgrown and not groomed.
Do you think it comes to show that whiteness is important for aesthetics?
Yes i think many white features are ideal for aesthetics and strikingness like narrow noses and light eyes. Doesn’t mean that other races can’t be aesthetic but their aesthetics are a bit different to white peoples. Naturally.

• +1
Two minor failos.

1. Nosetip slightly too big and nose slightly too wide.

2. Eyebrows look overgrown and not groomed.

Yes i think many white features are ideal for aesthetics and strikingness like narrow noses and light eyes. Doesn’t mean that other races can’t be aesthetic but their aesthetics are a bit different to white peoples. Naturally.
In what way would you say white aesthetics are different to ethnic/mixed aesthetics?

In what way would you say white aesthetics are different to ethnic/mixed aesthetics?
Different features look aesthetic in different races. I’m predominantly talking about the difference in whites and blacks here. Different standards for lips and noses.

• +1
Different features look aesthetic in different races. I’m predominantly talking about the difference in whites and blacks here. Different standards for lips and noses.
What about for browns?

You used a morph to make more morphs jfl

You don't look like either of them :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and the BULL
A very narrow alar base isn't a euro feature. In fact, many semitic people have this type of nose
The original looks much better btw

• +1
A very narrow alar base isn't a euro feature. In fact, many semitic people have this type of nose
The original looks much better btw
Why does the original look better?

Why does the original look better?
It looks less uncanny, more natural. And less feminine
In the 2nd picture, you look completely androgynous and your nose is too small

• +1
They both mog :D

• JFL
It looks less uncanny, more natural. And less feminine
In the 2nd picture, you look completely androgynous and your nose is too small