Which race of women are easiest for you?

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I look mestizo Puerto Rican or taino according to everyone I know and mestizas from Puerto Rico always give me blatant in your face IOIs.

Im goodlooking with broad shoulders.

The second are Arabic and Muslim women in general.

White women ignore me.

Asians are friendly but not flirtatious they only like white and Asian guys.

Black women are horrid to me.i called a black cashier boo and she just ignores me.she called me that first.

Meanwhile this hot white brunette withblue eyed at the bar was so happy when I respectfully commented on how gorgeous she was.

Even mudsharks are nice to me while they scowl at my white friends whenever I'm out

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
for me its asians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and yandex99
Blondes and gingers with colored eyes.

Black women treat me the worst and are hostile

• JFL
im white, east asians are the easiest

• JFL
Best luck with white chicks from northern West Europe(Denmark, Netherlands even Germany) or eastern European(Ukrainian, Lithuanian & Russian)

Perhaps that's just because I tried harder with them tho. I didn't get like any play in Spain(besides Madrid) or other countries where people are my skin color or darker brown.

Some Korean chicks too but sometimes the interactions were strange. Perhaps just a cultural thing and I fucked it up lol but I did alright.

I'm Hispanic. ~6' mtn, htn in bar/club lighting or night time :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
I look mestizo Puerto Rican or taino according to everyone I know and mestizas from Puerto Rico always give me blatant in your face IOIs.

Im goodlooking with broad shoulders.

The second are Arabic and Muslim women in general.

White women ignore me.

Asians are friendly but not flirtatious they only like white and Asian guys.

Black women are horrid to me.i called a black cashier boo and she just ignores me.she called me that first.

Meanwhile this hot white brunette withblue eyed at the bar was so happy when I respectfully commented on how gorgeous she was.

Even mudsharks are nice to me while they scowl at my white friends whenever I'm out
None I’m khhv

• JFL
Kurds,Arabs and SEA jungle gooks

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

• BimaxLaser
  • Suns9999
  • sportsmogger
Back