Which shoes are best

xz90

xz90

Banned
For looking good and increasing height

I usually wear high top sneaks, Idk what your style is or you wardrope you might need to buy shoes that goes with your style, I dress pretty urban/Street/.

I usually wear high top sneaks, Idk what your style is or you wardrope you might need to buy shoes that goes with your style, I dress pretty urban/Street/.
What do you think about this one

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
nike-air-max-1-grey-white0-ah8145-011-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended and xz90
Nike Airmaxxes are stylish and add like +1 inches to height.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I wear a pair of all-white yeezys I got as a present a couple months ago. I like their style a lot + even as someone who is essentially on the lower side of average in term off height without shoes, I can mog a good chunk of the dudes on my campus. They do look a little unique, but for shit like shoes I'd way rather be wearing something that's polarizing than neutral and boring as fuck. Main problem with shoes like these is that they are expensive + if people know what they are and you are really ugly like some of the asiacels who have them on my campus it can make you look like you are gigacoping.
71249cNAUFL._UY395_.jpg

What do you think about this one
View attachment 35730

tbh if you're really short and wear something like that it just looks like you are coping insanely hard b/c the height boost is so pronounced and is basically the first part of the shoe you focus on when you look at it. My roommate who is a little shorter than me wears shoes that look vaguely like this and it always makes him look a lot more like a turbomanlet. That's only my opinion though, I'm sure most people don't analyze shit like this on the level I do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Boots

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
flip flops

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470