Which shower gel do you use (for body and for face)? post it and how often do you use it per day/week

D

Deleted member 22354

I am currently looking for a good one.

I am testing La Roche-Possay Lipikar Lavant, before I used Dr Bronner PURE-CASTILE LIQUID SOAP (to harsh for winter). I use it for face and body every evening and shower only 1 time a day.

edit: + 1x a week I use a washcloth to exfoliate body and face

Last edited:
I shower with my own piss as nature intended it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 22354
do people use other things except shampoo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
do people use other things except shampoo?
Don't you use any shower gel/cleanser for face and body? Not even a washcloth once a week?

I use this one for my face daily.

• +1
Don't you use any shower gel/cleanser for face and body? Not even a washcloth once a week?
no? I just go in, wait 10 mins for water to get hot, get under shower, use shampoo, and then use aftershave and perfumes, thats it

• +1
no? I just go in, wait 10 mins for water to get hot, get under shower, use shampoo, and then use aftershave and perfumes, thats it
How clear is your skin? Mine is currently clear but dry, only body btw. My face is completely fine and moisturized. The hard water also dries out my skin. Idk how to solve this, besides not showering at all, which will make my skin break out.

@Niko which shower gel do you use for face and especially for body? How often do you use it?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
How clear is your skin? Mine is currently clear but dry, only body btw. My face is completely fine and moisturized. The hard water also dries out my skin. Idk how to solve this, besides not showering at all, which will make my skin break out.

@Niko which shower gel do you use for face and especially for body? How often do you use it?
check my avi. I have 0 acne and extremely smooth skin. Even after i get cut on my faces after shave, my face doesnt become red. The cuts blend in with my face.
Maybe its due to me no fapping since i was born

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Niklaus Mikaelson

I use my own brand for body and i use it once a day (sorry I can't help that much with this question), i do use "the ordinary" for hair care though

• +1