Which supplements actually work?

D

desilva

Bronze
The supplement industry is a scam and most supplements don’t work unless you have a deficiency, so which supplements do actually work and might help the average person?

Looks wise only
like accutane, fin etc..

The first thing I did was have a blood test at the doctor and look at all my vitamins to see if I had any deficiencies... and then I took the ones where I had deficiencies. Anyway, collagen, biotin and beta carotene helped me a lot with my appearance. And I also noticed over time that the healthier I lived, the better I looked. So it can't hurt at all if you take supplements, at least I did it and it helped me

Got better sleep with glycine supplement

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, LateBloomer and HTN_Mentalcel
Vitamin D3 and Magnesium Glycinate are absolutely vital for everyone as we are all deficient. Take those.

• +1
Reactions: zambia1
D3, calcium, zinc, and magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Soo happy like retards like you exist tbh
Says the nigga that just fucking claimed every supplement is a scam?

So creatine, Tongkat ali, collagen peptides, magnesium, ashwagandha, vitamins, all a scam? wow you are geniunely below 10 iq lol

So creatine, Tongkat ali, collagen peptides, magnesium, ashwagandha, vitamins, all a scam? wow you are geniunely below 10 iq lol
unless your deficient in a vitamin which is near impossible on a western diet taking vitamins does nothing at all

Tongkat ali, collagen, and ashwaghanda are water.

unless your deficient in a vitamin which is near impossible on a western diet taking vitamins does nothing at all
If you live in a country like uk you cant get vitamin d without suppliments, fish wont do shit.

Get a blood test and check what you have deficiencies in. Overall calcium, D3, magnesium, zinc, and biotin are very beneficial.

Perc 30s are a decent supplement. You can stack them with fentanyl gummies

Vitamin D3 and Magnesium Glycinate are absolutely vital for everyone as we are all deficient. Take those.
Vitamin D3 is an ABSOLUTE SCAM. New meta-analysis with mendelian randomization (UK biobank) proved this conlcusively in January 2024 on Lancet. Even in people who are "deficient" as defined by blood test.

By the way, the studies suggesting like half the population is deficient in D3 are poor quality and flawed. For reasons, I can't bother explaining here.

99.9% of supplements do not work, are unnecessary and potentially harmful.

it is very much possible as there is ZERO nutrition in food anymore. people eat farmed fish, cage eggs and antibiotic gmo chicken, youre only getting protein and a few other things lol, most veggies are not grown in soil with magnesium so you dont get any of that either, they are also not organic for most shoppers so little to no vitamin presence.

80% of people are literally deficient in D3 and Magnesium lol the daily dose recommendation of like 2k iu is an absolute JOKE

I was taking 50k IU daily for over a month no issues

now 100k IU a week

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roge and Dicktator
Just don't be low-IQ and actually read scientific studies on supplements. Just a few example:

Collagen peptide + astaxanthin

Glycine + NAC

it is very much possible as there is ZERO nutrition in food anymore. people eat farmed fish, cage eggs and antibiotic gmo chicken, youre only getting protein and a few other things lol, most veggies are not grown in soil with magnesium so you dont get any of that either, they are also not organic for most shoppers so little to no vitamin presence.

80% of people are literally deficient in D3 and Magnesium lol the daily dose recommendation of like 2k iu is an absolute JOKE

I was taking 50k IU daily for over a month no issues

now 100k IU a week

I also agree, that with the current agricultural methods, most foods don't contain the amount of micronutrients they claim to contain. It contained before the overuse of the soil, but not nowadays. I don't megadose however. For example, I take 4k IU from vitamin D, but that's consistent every day for lots of years. I try to take amounts, that are sustainable in the long term. Will you really take 50k or 100k vitamin D for years? I try not to be absolute or radical, but I want consistency in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and Deleted member 49130
The first thing I did was have a blood test at the doctor and look at all my vitamins to see if I had any deficiencies... and then I took the ones where I had deficiencies. Anyway, collagen, biotin and beta carotene helped me a lot with my appearance. And I also noticed over time that the healthier I lived, the better I looked. So it can't hurt at all if you take supplements, at least I did it and it helped me
How can one take a blood test like this, also they clone you with your DNA when you send it back to the lab. They put your DNA into a database where they track you

just healthmax

but to answer ur question, idrk maybe collagen/gelatin