Which surgeons to go to for a full transformation?

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Which surgeons will give the full package?

Saw another thread where someone spent 100k for total transformation found Dr. Sailer in Switzerland
His TED talk is very blackpilled

Screen Shot 2020 03 03 at 90201 AM

Screen Shot 2020 03 03 at 90255 AM

Not worried about price. The guy is OLD AF. But, is there a surgeon like this in the states?

Which surgeons will give the full package?

Saw another thread where someone spent 100k for total transformation found Dr. Sailer in Switzerland
His TED talk is very blackpilled

View attachment 292520
View attachment 292521

Not worried about price. The guy is OLD AF. But, is there a surgeon like this in the states?

People hate on him and claim the dude is a money hungry jew but his transformations make even the best surgeons blush why ? cause he's the only black pilled mother fucker out their willing to do half these surgeries.

Their is also curry eppley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
In France there are many good surgeon because they are very carefull here. U just need to explain exactly what u want and they will do it to you.
And its cheaper, i got my genioplasty from and unknown surgeon for 2.2k euros and the results were great.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
In France there are many good surgeon because they are very carefull here. U just need to explain exactly what u want and they will do it to you.
And its cheaper, i got my genioplasty from and unknown surgeon for 2.2k euros and the results were great.

Never in france the surgeon give your a lefort II, high Lefort I, modified lefort III, mandibular distraction... even ccw is difficult to have
But in america... American fuck yeah

People hate on him and claim the dude is a money hungry jew but his transformations make even the best surgeons blush why ? cause he's the only black pilled mother fucker out their willing to do half these surgeries.

Their is also curry eppley

Exactly, any dumbfuck with a smidge of work ethic can make money. Being good looking seems to be priceless.

Exactly, any dumbfuck with a smidge of work ethic can make money. Being good looking seems to be priceless.

Exactly that is so true people complain about 100 k but he has results even given the lighting and head position claims they are truly 1 in a million

• +1
wtf dude, srsly all sailer's results look weird af, im sure you can find a better surgeon
look at rafaini, he 'transforms' people aswell, keep in mind tho most of it is just marketing

• +1
wtf dude, srsly all sailer's results look weird af, im sure you can find a better surgeon
look at rafaini, he 'transforms' people aswell, keep in mind tho most of it is just marketing

Looking for surgeons that understand how to make the face attractive, not just fix one feature.

If you don't mind someone who's has legal troubles and you don't need bimax, Oscar Ramirez would be a good consult for you

Yes. He's been reckless in terms of following the rules of state medical boards, and he also has a crazy stalker female patient who's been following him for years writing unhinged review after review under fake names. But he was one of the pioneers of facial implants and endoscopic lifts, and is an extremely talented surgeon with a great aesthetic eye for male faces

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goodman78, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 5467